WFTA (Words from the author)

Wud up yaw first let me say thanks a million times fa reading August property I so appreciate it a lot.now I know yaw fed up with cici always going back Ta August but he her life and August is her first everything and she adores this man and August loves her just in his own crazy way and now that he found out he has bipolar disorder things between August and cici are....let's just say its one hell of a roller coaster just expect the unexpected in this crazy story.if yaw think things getting heated and crazy yaw just don't know shit bouts get a lil more crazier and well she.......
August he..........read on if yaw want I'm just saying

I write to keep my readers attention so i'ma try and take August property to another level.i write for yaw and I try to use yaw ideas but I put a
Lil twist on it.sometimes I write Ta the point that it scares me and I'm crying and as a writer you have to do that.writing isn't a talent its a gift and i thank god for blessing me with an awesome gift.most people be like oh she nasty as hell NO its not That I just have a sexy imagination I know what my readers want.

Oh Greg don't go daring what am I to do without you HELL NAH I can't write like that its not me.

Nigga if you leave yo ugly dawg ass better stay the fuck away go be with them hoe ass bitches nigga you ain't shit without me nigga I helped you TF nigga.

See that's how I write lol but let me know if yaw want me to keep writing August property fa real tho.

August_Alsina4ever😊❤✌