I won't do it no more

August and I arrived home and once inside he slammed and locked the door making two photos fall off the wall and he grabbed my arm walking through the living room and dinning room to the kitchen down to the basement.he turned on the lights and it was so scary looking yaw.i saw chains,whips, and a big king size bed and lots of other scary things.the lamps were dim.august pushed me causing me to fall.he yelled for me to get up and look at him, I was fighting back the tears cause if I cry I'm pretty sure I'll make this situation worse than what it already is.

August:you know you bout to be punished right ?
Talicia:yes baby.
August:do you know why you bout to be punished ?
Talicia:yes baby.
August:why are you about to be punished ?
Talicia:b because I broke one of the rules I was told to always follow.
August:what rule was that ?
Talicia:rule #13.
August:what was rule #13 cici ?
Talicia:I I forgot.
August:take yo clothes off everything.
Talicia:August baby I'm sorry please don't beat me this time baby please.
August:TAKE EVERYTHING OFF BITCH.

I did as I was told to do and I'm so scared like really fucking scared.once I was completely naked I looked at August and stared into his eyes and its likeion know him anymore.i want my ole August back.the one who loved and adored me.the one who didn't beat me and that made love to me.the August Alsina I married who knew how to treat a woman.i don't know what happened.he quickly broke my trip down memory lane when he slapped me hard as hell and the tears just fell.he told me to walk over to the bed and I did.he pushed me on the bed and told me to lay in the middle and I did just that.he then came over with four long Chains.he put one on each wrist and tied Em to each bed pole and he did the same with the ones around my ankles.i was pretty much in the air.these chains are hurting me.August walked over to me with a thick whip and POP he hit me so hard i screamed and cried and he Kept hitting me over and over painful lick after painful lick.
I cried out loud I WON'T DO IT NO MORE I WON'T DO IT NO MORE AUGUST I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT NO MORE.
That made him hit me harder and harder and my body was squirming like I knew that wasn't helping but hell it hurts.AHHHHH OMG IT HURTS AUGUST IM SORRY BABY I I I WON'T DO IT NO MORE I WON'T DO IT NO MORE BABY I PROMISE.PLEASE AUGUST PLEASE STOOOP I cried out loud in pain and I felt blood run down my legs.he finally stop.

August:SHUT THE FUCK UP HOE.DONT EVER BREAK ANOTHER RULE AGAIN.YOU HEAR ME ?
Talicia:yes yes yes I won't I won't
(Still crying) I have to pee really bad let me down baby please.
August:nah bitch fuck you.
Talicia:please August I have to pee.
August:later I'll be upstairs.

August walked up the steps and turned off the lights and it was only me and two lightly dimmed lamps.i really had to pee so I pissed on myself and I just cried I felt so disgusted and bad.i cried myself to sleep.the next morning I woke up and August was coming down the steps and he unchained me causing my hurting sore body to hit the bed.he picked me up and carried me upstairs to our bedroom and put me in the tub and washed my body and face and we stared at each other in the eyes and we kissed passionately a good two minutes.
After I got out he dried my body off and put on my twilight body lotion which burned and he put me on his black tiger shirt with my grey leggings.

August:did you learn yo lesson ?
Talicia:yes baby.
August:I love you cici.
Talicia:I love you more auggy bear.
August:you better not do no shit like that again.
Talicia:it won't happen again baby I'll be a good girl I promise.
August:good.

We went downstairs to eat breakfast and we just chilled watching movies on Netflix and we had sex four times.i wish mama Sheila was here she wouldn't let him have done this to me.i miss mama Sheila.

____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊