sign the papers

Guess who's smiling ? me
Guess who happy ? me
Guess who's happily in love ? me
Yup me.

Since the day August said we ova I been doing some long hard deep thinking and I really seriously came to realization, to reality and I do deserve better and August wasn't tryna do that he hasn't changed I went through the nigga phone and he still fucking with my hoe of a sister and that there was it hell I'm done with August ass.he Keeps hurting me ova and ova and damn it ion need that.
True I can Neva love nobody the way that I love August and I'll always love him but shit its time for me to actually feel a real love and I get that from kid like this man loves me like I need to be lie and it feels so good.
I got all five of the kids and they live with kid and I.
The divorce will be finalized once August ass sign the papers and I turn Em in.I will no longer be Mrs.Alsina nope.
I went ova to the house and August hoe ass at home so I got out and knocked on the door and he let me in.

August:you coming back to me like you always do.
Talicia:lol don't think that nigga.
August:you know you can't live without me bitch.
Talicia:that's what you thought.
August:hoe you ain't shit without me.
Talicia:because I'm better without you duhh.
August:you need me bitch.
Talicia:not anymore.
August:hoe you know without me you a mess I'm yo weakness.
Talicia:used to be but not anymore.I'm happier than I ever been in my life.
August:cici stop fronting ugly ass hoe and admit you coming Ta beg a nigga Ta take you back.
Talicia:lol awww August you so silly.my fiancé doesn't think I'm ugly and I came so you can sign the divorce papers sweetie.
August:bitch stop playing.
Talicia:I'm not playing with you August.
(Pulls out divorce papers)
August:really ? Its like that now ?
Talicia:you not talking shit now are you ?
August:aight bitch.
Talicia:I'll be that but sign the papers.
August:its like that ?
Talicia:sign the papers.
August:you serious ?
Talicia:sign the papers.
August:you gone throw away our marriage like that ?
Talicia:you did this August not me.you did me so bad nigga I can write three books about it but uhh sign the papers.
August:I fucking hate you ole dirty ass bitch and I hope you die mane FUCK YOU.
Talicia:ok lol sign the papers.

August signed the papers and I threw his wedding ring at him and he slapped me and I slapped his ass right back and he spit in my face and we just got into a fight till somebody pulled him off me and it was my sister Nikki stank pussy ass.

August:I HATE YOU BITCH WIYH ALL MY HEART.
Talicia:FUCK YOU AUGUST.
Nikki:BOTH YAW STOP.
Talicia:hey sis you know what you and August can have each other cause he ain't shit to me and neither are you.
Nikki:cici look I'm sorry.
Talicia:yeah you are sorry, a sorry ass low life ass piece of trash and August you lost the best thing you ever fucking had.
Nikki:cici please let's talk.
Talicia:we ain't got shit Ta talk about bruh.

I picked my purse up and threw my middle finger up at them and pulled out the drive way fast.ion care if I Neva see August ass again.i took the papers to my lawyer and by next week I will no longer be Mrs.Alsina.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊