Gone get ya money

I woke up the next morning and I looked at August snoring his ass off so I went to wash my face and brush my teeth.the kids were already ready fa school.i made them pancakes fa breakfast and
Poured them some orange and I went to get September ready fa. Daycare and I fed her.once I dropped all the kids off I came back home washed the dishes and started on the laundry and I poured myself a glass of wine when august walked in the kitchen and I spoke but he didn't say nothing back.

Talicia:so you not talking to me now baby ?
August:mane gone on with that shit.
Talicia:why you always doing me like this August ?
August:I ain't did shit Ta ya.
Talicia:that's right you Neva do.
August:here you go getting in yo fucking feelings and shit.august why you do me like this or August why you make me feel like that get the fuck on with that bullshit.
Talicia:ok if that's how you really feel baby.
August:damn I can't get no breakfast or shit Ta eat.you must forgot I was ya husband Shawdy.
Talicia:see don't do that August.i didn't know how long you Wer going to be sleep and then you hate being woke up or disturbed out yo sleep.
August:can you be a good wife and fix me something to eat fuck what you talking about.
Talicia:ok baby.

I fixed him a ham&cheese omelette with purple onions and bell peppers and I poured him some orange juice.

August:aye mane you can get that look off yo face cici.
Talicia:ok baby.
August:did you start on the laundry yet ?
Talicia:yes baby.
August:why the fuck you playing childish ass games with me.act yo damn age cici.
Talicia:how I'm acting childish August ?
August:ok baby yes baby you tryna piss me off.
Talicia:wow I'm just answering yo questions august.you want me to say yes bitch, no bitch.
August:don't fucking play with me cici.
Talicia:yes Mr.Alsina.
August:you must really want me to hurt you.
Talicia:now what I do August ?
August:Mr.Alsina you tryna make me knock you the fuck out.
Talicia:well that's yo last name, I can't say yes baby no baby the fuck you want me to say or call you ?
August:fuck you bitch.
Talicia:if I call you bitch I'm wrong but you can call me bitch mhmm ok.
August:stay in yo place cici.
Talicia:you ain't go change August you don't wanna change.
August:IM TRYING HARD AS HELL FUCK YOU MEAN BITCH.
Talicia:last time I checked My mother named me Talicia bitch isn't any Wer on my birth certificate.
August:well I'm yo husband and yo name whatever the fuck I call yo short smart mouth ass.
Talicia:ok.
August:yo ass better stop playing with me.
Talicia:August baby sweetie if you want me to play with yo dick all you had ta do was ask i wouldn't Mind.
August:see bitch you playing these lil girl ass games.
Talicia:you know what baby you right cause I sho played dolls and hop scotch with KayKay nem the other day and we jumped roped I do need to stop playing Lil girl games.awwww August you always know what Ta say baby.
August:FUCK YOU.
Talicia:you wanna fuck me right here.
August:god knows a nigga trying
errrthang not Ta hurt you bitch.
Talicia:you getting mad or nah ?
August:know what cici you a dirty bitch.
Talicia:you a crazy ass nigga so fucking what.
August:know what gone get ya money since that's all you care about.
Talicia:gone get ya money gone get ya money yesss baby I am and guess what every dollar I'm making is fa my family but you my husband seem Ta hate that.
August:hate fa what shit.
Talicia:because I'm the one making lots of money now.I'm doing Fa us and the kids baby but you making me feel bad about it.
August:I said gone get ya money, get on ya hustle but you better bring that money home Ta me.
Talicia:What else i'ma do with it August ?
August:buy some dick.
Talicia:oh so now I gotta pay you fa ya dick ?
August:cici stop pissing me off.
Talicia:if you want me to quit I will baby cause I just wanna make you happy.

I sit in his lap to Wer we face to face and I start kissing his sexy lips but he didn't kiss me back so I kissed him again.i hate when act like this so I kissed him again and still didn't kiss me back.

August:stop mane.
Talicia:so you not gone kiss me back baby ?
August:nah now get off me.
Talicia:baby look whatever makes you happy I'll do ok I love you august.
August:I love you to cici but can you get off me tho I'm not really in a good mood right now.
Talicia:not until you kiss me back and tell me you not mad at me anymore.
(We kissed)
August:I'm not mad at you anymore baby fa real I just got a lot of shit on my Mind.
Talicia:baby look we a team I wanna help you ok.
August:nah gone get ya money and keep pursuing yo dreams I can't sit right chea and tell you Ta give it up cause of me.you deserve errthang god blessing you with you baby.
Talicia:thank you love.
August:aye what if I told you I ain't wanna make singing my career what would you do ? honestly how would you feel ?
Talicia:still love you and be with you and hold you down.it wouldn't matter how I felt I can't make you do something that you don't wanna do and besides I don't want these hoes all on you august cause baby they gone make me bring that New Orleans side out baby 9th ward don't play with it I'll fuck a bitch up bout you.
August:you can't be whooping my fans ass that support me.
Talicia:you better keep yo dick in yo pants and not up in them thotties.
August:how you think I be feeling when you do them videos.ion be likening that shit.
Talicia:I know but we gone keep our goodies to ourselves August ok.
August:aight baby.
Talicia:I'm not playing bae I'm dead ass fucking serious with yo apple head ass.
August:lol damn lemon drop head ass girl.
Talicia:well take me upstairs and make love to me right now.
August:Aight baby.

Well um Later cause me and bae gotta go do what grown folks do 😋😛😜😜🍆☺

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊