Dear mommy & daddy

Things haven't really been the same between any of us since the day August and I mom nem said we were bad parents and the emotional break down August had with me.then my sister J'lexis gone say some Slick shit on Facebook talking bout its a crying damn shame how stupid and crazy a woman can be fa her husband/boyfriend like you follow up behind him like a puppy and he whooping yo ass and you don't give a fuck about yo kids.at some point you gotta say enough is enough and leave.but what's real sad is when you and yo husband/boyfriend don't give a fuck about yaw kids.#SMH I mean its fucked up how you let a nigga run you.i read that shit and went off on her ass and blocked the bitch.then she gone txt me saying you felt guilty so I went off on her again cause I know she was talking about me and I told August about it and he told me to ignore her ass cause she ain't talking about shit.
But enough of talking about that bitch.anyways its raining so August and I upstairs laying in bed watching a haunted house 2 on Netflix facing one and just chilling.the doorbell started ringing so I got up to go see who it was.as I got closer I could tell it was mama Sheila so I let her in and closed and locked the door.she lucky she August mama or her ass would be cursed the fuck out.

Sheila:hey cici.
Talicia:hi.
Sheila:where August at ?
Talicia:upstairs watching TV.
Sheila:so yaw chilling today ?
Talicia:yeah its raining so we decided Ta just relax.
Sheila:you sound like you still mad about what happened that day.
Talicia:nah I'm good.yaw said how yaw felt about aug and I so how can I be mad.
Sheila:the tone in your voice.
Talicia:ion like how it happened but it is what it is.I'm cool mama.
Sheila:could you tell aug to come here I need to show yaw something.
Talicia:sure.

I was about to yell fa August to come downstairs when he was coming down.

August:sup mama.
Sheila:hey.i see yaw been smoking.
August:yeah but what's up tho.
Sheila:oh you still mad to ?
August:mad about what ma ?
Sheila:you know what I'm talking about.
August:yeah I'm still mad but I mean aye yaw felt how yaw felt and said what yaw was feeling.it is what it is.
Sheila:well can you and Lil August have a seat I have something to show yaw.
August:ma with all respect don't come up in my house talking Ta my wife like that.her name Talicia or cici.
Sheila:I mean I just called her lil August how is that talking crazy ?
Talicia:its ok baby I'll be lil August cause I know she being slick.but let's have a sit down Lil need Ta get a life.
August:cici chill that's still my mama mane damn.both of yaw need Ta chill fa real tho.
Sheila:well yo life revolve around August lil August.
Talicia:at least I have a man in my life sweetie.
Sheila:yeah and he beat yo ass.
Talicia:he beat this pussy up to something you need a man Ta do Ta yo no dick getting ass.
August:AYYYE MANE DAMN BOTH OF YAW CHILL ACTING LIKE TEENAGE GIRLS.both of yaw gone respect each other damn.
Talicia:sorry mama but you have a smart mouth but I'm sorry.
Sheila:you good and I'm sorry to but I'm just mad cause...we'll talk ok.
Talicia:ok but what's that in yo hand ?.
Sheila:this is a letter yaw son wrote and it made me cry.
August:who its fa ?
Sheila:yaw stupid.

Mama Sheila hands me the letter and August tells me to read it out loud.this is what it says

Dear mommy&daddy,
Its me August Anthony Alsina J.r aka Aj y'all son incase you two forgot about me.i miss you and daddy a whole lot and I wanna see y'all so bad.i miss my room and home.i know its my fault why you and daddy always yelling and why daddy make you cry a lot .i don't mean to be a bad boy cause now you and daddy don't love me no more.i messed up everything for you and daddy mommy and I am really sorry.i hate myself and I wanna be dead cause I messed up our family.then I made you and daddy hate my little sister September and mommy she looks just like you and daddy.i been a good big brother to her and I won't let nobody hurt her like daddy hurt you.i use to hear daddy call you bad names and you call daddy bad names and that hurt my feelings real bad because mommy's and daddy's are suppose to love one another with their whole hearts and make each other smile not cry.you and daddy make me sad because y'all missed all my basketball games and my friends had they mommy's and daddy's shouting for them all but me and that made me sad but maw maw sheila and maw maw Charlotte and auntie netia and auntie Aliyah and J'lexis said you and daddy was trying to get better and they was there at every game.they made me happy when i cried about you and daddy.but I guess you and daddy no longer want me or September around.maybe I rather stay with my maw maw's and aunties cause they been my mommy's and daddy's.i still love you and daddy and so do September even though she can't talk good.

Well bye bye

I looked at August and he to was crying and I went and sat down beside him on the couch and we cried on each others shoulders because that letter hurt and seeing Aj handwriting knowing he wrote that WOW.we are terrible parents.mama Sheila came over and put her arms around us.

Sheila:you and August need Ta get yaw shit together Talicia.
August:we trying ma we trying.
Sheila:how aug when all you and cici do is drink,smoke,party, and have sex and you gotta stop beating on her like she some nigga out here in these streets.
August:mane we not perfect ma we trying.
Sheila:yaw need to move out of Atlanta and make new beginnings like really work on yaw.
August:nah ma we staying right chea in the A.
Sheila:until then the kids staying with me and Charlotte and another thing cici you need to call yo mama cause she not answering.matter fact ride with me ova there.
August:nah ma she can't go.
Talicia:baby I need to go check on my mama cause she normally answer her phone.
August:WHAT THE FUCK I JUST SAY CICI.
Talicia:b but August i need to make sure she ok baby.
August:CICI YO ASS AINT GOING NOWHERE NOW SHUT THE HELL UP.
Sheila:cici you a grown ass woman girl lets go check on yo mama.
Talicia:I can't go mama.
Sheila:I feel sad fa you cici I really do cause August is all you seem to see and care about.i love you and my son but something wrong with yaw.later.

Mama Sheila walked out the door and I tried to hug August but he just pushed me and went upstairs and slammed the door so I laid down on the couch thinking how did my life end up like this.can things get any worse and I cried myself to sleep.

____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊