On my paper chase

Wud up wit yaw dis be ya boy August aka aug and a nigga gotta get outchea and get that paper ya feel me.i gotta hit these streets and provide fa my family and a nigga gone do what the fuck he gotta do.i ain't gone lie a nigga love singing and shit tho, the money be good as hell but the way I'm getting money now is better fa the time being ya feel me dawg.
I walk downstairs and see Talicia in the living room and Ion wanna hear a damn thing she gotta say right now.

Talicia:Wer you going baby ?
August:I'll be back later.
Talicia:that's not telling me Wer you going tho,
August:and I told you I'll be back later.
Talicia:nigga Wer the hell you going damn.
August:aye you better calm ya fucking nerves befo I knock yo ass out.
Talicia:Wer you going baby.
August:Ta make some money.
Talicia:really August really ?
August:mane gone on with that bullshit Talicia.
Talicia:you so fucking stupid at times nigga.
August:bitch suck my dick.
Talicia:lol ok whatever do what you do nigga ion care no mo.
August:a nigga Finna get on his paper chase.bills gotta be paid and yo ass ain't working no mo.fuck you mean.
Talicia:cause of you August the hell you mean.
August:HOW THE FUCK ITS MY FAULT ?
Talicia:ummm oh yeah you beating my ass I'm going to work with bruises,black eyes, busted lip, and having to take off to heal so I got fired cause you beat my ass.
August:well learn yo fucking place dumb ass hoe.
Talicia:bye August gone on yo paper chase as you say.
August:I'm bout to slap fire from yo ass bitch.i gotta pay every fucking bill now tho so bitch get yo ass in check.
Talicia:I'm sorry bae ok.look I love you and I appreciate everything you do.i just can't help but worry bout you.you my husband and you know I'll go crazy if anything happen to you.
August:I'm good you ain't gotta worry bout me outchea in these streets and if its my time its just my time.i ain't scared to die.
Talicia:don't talk like that baby.
August:shit I ain't lying tho.i'll see you later.
Talicia:I love you bae.
August:I love you more baby.

I leave and meet up wit future ass since Chris and nem handling business ova on the 300block niggas know not to fuck wit us mane dey know what it is with us.blow a nigga head off.

Future:bruh these hoes want that crack bad as hell.
August:ion credit shit mane a Muthafucka better have they money.
Future:hell yeah nigga got bills and a family Ta provide fa.
August:Talicia my wife I love ha like hell but she be pissing me off talm bout leave the drug game alone and shit like hell nah you can't be fucking fa real.
Future:lol damn dawg fa real.
August:hell yeah, she got me so fucked up.then she ain't working no mo so the fuck i'ma be outchea doing what I do.
Future:mane yazzie ass da same way but I just fuck ha real good and shit and she cool with it lol.
August:I stay fucking my wife errr night its like she understand and she hold a nigga down but damn stop tryna make me quit talm bout she don't want shit to happen Ta me.
Future:she a good wife tho mane.
August:aye hell yeah I love my baby.
Future:aye customer walking up bruh.

Crack head woman:you got that work ?
August:da fuck you think.
Crack head woman:let me get a bag please I need this shit bad.
Future:that'll be 100$ and you know that Stella.
Crack head woman:look c'mon I got it just give me the shit I need it bad i need it.
August:calm yo E-zel looking ass down.give my nigga the money.
Crack head woman:ok give me my shit
(Gives future da money)
Future:yo ass need Ta take a bath Smelling like sweaty pussy and sewer water and shit.
Crack head woman:fuck you I'm is Finn get High.
(She walks off)

August:shit we almost out so a nigga gotta re up.
Future:aye I already did bruh.
August:how much we make today ?
Future:nigga we got a good 8,000$.
August:damn fa real.
Future:hell yeah.
August:shit lets go then.
Future:aight but let's go smoke Onè real quick.
August;aye lets go to my house.

Another customer walks up

Crack head man:yaw got some more work.
August:yeah what chu tryna get mane ?
Crack head man:two bags.
Future:300$
Crack head man:nah nah nah its pose Ta be 200$.
August:we went up bruh either yo ass want it or not hell.
Crack head man:damn ok ok ok just give it to me I haven't had nun in 2hrs.
August:give my nigga the 300$ then so we can bounce.
(Gives future money)
Crack head man:yaw gone be back tomorrow ?
August:we might Bruh.

Future and I got ready to go when popo got behind us so my nigga hit them corners on they ass lol so we lost Em and pulled into my drive way and we ran in the house.

Talicia:the hell wrong wit yaw ?
Future:we had to dodge the popo sis.
Talicia:damn really.
August:look shut the fuck up ion wanna hear it.
Talicia:I wasn't gone say nun baby.

____________________________________________________________________sorry if this chapter shirt and sucks but my mama trooping so I'll update later b4 I go to sleep and make it better and a lol longer
Vote🌟
Comment😊