I'm falling for you

I miss my auggy bear he been back in Atlanta going on two weeks now and its driving me crazy cause Bahja and the boys finally moved In and Princeton so happy and I feel some type of way cause they a couple/family and yeah Bahja and I are BFF but shit I want August.he'll be here fa good next month him and kirko nem.we found us a Nice 8 bedroom mini mansion not to far from here and it won't be ready till next month tho
I've been spending time with Daniel not like that yaw I'm not a hoe I love my August aight.we been hanging out just cooling it and he a cool dude.his rapper name is Diggy which is really his nickname but uhhh anyways we meeting up at my fav place Starbucks Ta talk.after I got there we placed our Orders and went outside Ta talk.

Daniel:I seen you in my boy nelly video.you looked good.
Talicia:thank you.
Daniel:yo husband ain't gone pop out again is it ?
Talicia:lol nah he back in Atlanta but he'll be here fa good next month and man I can't wait.
Daniel:don't rush it.
Talicia:I been waiting fa this since I came back out here Ta LA.my hubby will be here next month.
Daniel:that's good fa you but not fa me ?
Talicia:umm ok I'm not understanding you ?
Daniel:I'm saying its bad fa me cause I won't be able to see you no more and I enjoy spending time with you cici.
Talicia:awwww and we can still hang out but not like we have these past few weeks cause August not having that.
Daniel:that's what I'm saying yo husband not gone let yo sexy ass hang out with no niggas especially me.
Talicia:you are so cute Diggy awww.
Daniel:cici its like you be putting spells on me and shit.
Talicia:oh you think cause I'm from New Orleans I do voodoo and shit talking about spells the fuck.
Daniel:aye aye calm down I ain't mean it like that Shawdy my bad.im saying you got me feeling some type of way.
Talicia:what kinda way is that ?
Daniel:I'm falling for you cici.
Talicia:come again ?
Daniel:I'm falling for you, I'm falling in love with you cici.
Talicia:oh wow I mean I'm very flattered but I'm married and you don't fall in love In two weeks Daniel.
Daniel:well I have and love is a very powerful thing.
Talicia:I'm in love with my husband and he means the world to me and I won't mess around on him.we can remain friends.
Daniel:I respect that but your smile,that New Orleans ascent,your shape, eyes and personality got me hooked.
Talicia:Daniel ion wanna crush your heart cause you're a very kind cool down to earth person but I can't hurt August.we've been through a lot and we working on getting better.
Daniel:I just wanna kiss you and make love to you and spoil you.i wanna eat you out till you can't cum no more.i wanna be yo dude Shawdy and I hope I'm not pushing you away.
Talicia:Daniel listen you a good guy and I'm sure some woman will be lucky to have you.
Daniel:ion want nobody else I want you Talicia.
Talicia:but I'm married and I'm crazy as hell about August he my everything and ion wanna hurt him.
Daniel:one night with me cici please let me bring you into a passionate night of love making that'll blow your mind.
Talicia:Lawd you fine as hell but I can't give into temptation.
Daniel:ok let me ask you a question.
Talicia:ok.
Daniel:what's your freakiest sexual fantasy ?
Talicia:hmmm don't really have one cause August and I pretty much had sex in many places.
Daniel:what's your dream vacation place ?
Talicia:Paris France.
Daniel:how would you like to go and we stay in a luxury hotel overlooking the city of love and we make love on the balcony in the rain as I make love to you and eat you out.
Talicia:mhmm I mean look I can't i can't i just can't do that Daniel.i can't cheat on August I love my husband.

Before I knew it Daniel kissed me and I didn't kiss back but he kissed me again and this time I kissed him back but I quickly pushed him back.the fuck wrong with me oh my god I can't do this and I'm not going to hurt August just cause he did wrong doesn't mean I have to do the same.but damn that kiss was amazing.

Daniel:cici I'm sorry like seriously.
Talicia:its ok cause umm I actually liked it but I'll pass on that offer and when you love somebody the way I love my husband you won't hurt them.
Daniel:well August is a damn lucky ass man to have you.i hope he treating you right.
Talicia:he does.
Daniel:think about it but I'll see later Shawdy.
Talicia:ok later then.

Damn he fine as fuck and I'm so tempting Ta take him up on his offer hell I need some dick and August not here but I'm not gone do that.SHIT Lawd Daniel fine as fuck.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment 😊