What you gone do ?

Its been another 5hrs after we paid august bond for them to release him and I wish they'd hurry up cause I'm pregnant and I wanna take my ass home.mama Sheila was on the phone with Calvin and I was playing candy crush and bubble witch 2 to pass time when I looked up and saw August walking towards us and he look so mad and tired my poor auggy bear.i walked towards
Him and kissed him and hugged him so tight.now wait before yaw go off on me saying the fuck this bitch pose to be mad and getting in his shit.i am but I'm happy as hell to see my husband hell.now mama Sheila got up hitting him upside the head and in his back and he put his arms up to block her licks.

August:ahhh mama!!!
Sheila:what's yo gahh damn problem aug huh ? is you stupid boy ?
August:I'm good ma.
Sheila:when yo ass gone fucking learn that the shit you doing gone get yo ass in a world of trouble boy.
August:ma I got this I know what I'm doing just some hating ass snitching ass niggas outchea that's all being bitches Ta da cops.
Sheila:you ain't got shit and you don't know shit.you still a lil ass boy August so i'ma need fa yo ass Ta stop this shit you doing boy.
August:ma no disrespect or nothing like that cause I'll Neva disrespect you like that but I love what I'm doing and i'ma keep being outchea Grindin getting it.
Sheila:boy ion know what's wrong with you.
August:ma I'm good its just stuff happens.
Sheila:know what aug you gone learn one day Lil boy you gone learn.lets go so I can get my car and go home.
Talicia:you not staying over mama ?
Sheila:no, Calvin Just got home from his business trip so I gotta get home to my man.
Talicia:oh ok.
August:what you think i'ma hurt you or something cici ?
Talicia:no I just thought she was staying over again.
August:mane can we go now.
Talicia:ok baby let's go then.

The entire ride back to the house was quiet, it so quiet its like we could hear each other heart beats .once we pulled into the driveway and entered the house August laid back on the couch and put one leg on the couch and the other on the floor and I sat between his legs on the edge of the couch and mama Sheila sat on the other couch and August rubbed his hands on his face.mama Sheila broke the silence and honestly I wish she would hush up cause its only making things worse fa me.he ain't gone hit me and that's only because I'm pregnant.if I wasn't pregnant August would beat my ass into next year cause I been getting real smart mouthed with him lately.

Sheila:so you not gone change boy ? huh ?
August:ain't nun Ta change ma.
Sheila:there's a lot to change young dummy.yo ass better Wake up aug Im not playing wit you.yo ass the only one who gave me pure hell growing up and you still on the same damn shit.
August:I'm just outchea doing what I gotta do fa my wife and my son and my daughter that we about to have.i love what I do and I'm sorry I'm not the perfect son like Travis or a good child like netia I'm sorry ma I'm not perfect dang.i can only be me aug who I was born Ta be.I'm in my own mini mansion driving expensive cars not wanting fa nothing or asking nobody fa nothing I'm doing all this on My own ma.
Sheila:know what aug do what you do its yo life, I tried and its yo life so do what you want ok I love you no matter what.cici I'll see you later sweetie.
Talicia:ok mama I love you.
Sheila:I love you to sweetie.

Mama Sheila left and I looked the door and went to sit back on the edge of the couch between August legs and I looked at him and he rubbed his hands on his face again.i rubbed my hand across his chest and he looked up at me.

August:look ion wanna hear shit cause I'm not in the muthafuckin mood aight.
Talicia:baby I know but some gotta change.
August:what the fuck I just say damn can you fuckin hear mane.
Talicia:I told you we were gonna talk when we got home tho.
August:ion give a fuck what you said.my mama already got on my ass ion need yo ass talking stupid so get the fuck on.
Talicia:what you gone do August huh ? what you gone do ?
August:what I'm gone do ?
Talicia:yeah nigga what you gone do ?
August:you wanna know what I'm gone do that bad HUH ? YOU WANNA KNOW ?
Talicia:YEAH TELL ME DAMN IT.
August:i'ma keep on drinking cuz I luv this shit
I'ma keep on smoking cuz I luv this shit and i'ma keep grindin cuz i luv shit(I cut him off)
Talicia:really aug really ?
August:damn right.i'ma keep drinking,smoking,Grindin ripping through the streets making this money outchea fuck you mean that's what i'ma do bitch.
Talicia:August stop baby please.you already gotta go to court fa this shit now and yet you still doing the same damn shit its like you don't give a fuck baby.
August:I don't give a fuck ain't nobody doing shit fa me its every Muthafucka fa themselves and its survival of the fitness outchea cici.i'ma ride fa my niggas that ride with me.
Talicia:oh you mean kirko,Chris, and future and usher and Gotti right ?
August:DAMN RIGHT.them niggas Neva crossed me and they always down Ta ride wit me fuck ya mean.
Talicia:WHAT ABOUT ME AUGUST HUH ? I BEEN HOLDING YOU DOWN AND SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH WHATEVER AND IM STILL HERE BABY.
August:act like it.
Talicia:these streets gone get you fucked up baby and ion want that to happen.we about to have a Lil girl baby.
August:which is why I gotta get outchea and grind harder.
Talicia:August stop please baby.
August:AINT NOBODY GONE GIVE ME SHIT I GOTTA DO WHAT I GOTTA DO.
Talicia:singing baby let singing be yo way of making it August god blessed you with this beautiful amazing voice.give yo testimony to the world through yo music baby I know you'll take the world by storm.let them know August Alsina let em know they not alone.you could inspire and motivate people going though or been through what you been through to give their testimony baby be their motivation and life saver.
August:all that you saying is right but I can't baby I can't.I'm just a young nigga from the streets hustling and Grindin tryna make it outchea.
Talicia:you can make it just cause you from the hood don't mean nothing baby you can make if you really want it.
August:I can't mane nobody cares.
Talicia:I care yo mama care yo sister and yo Brothers care and I know Mel up in heaven looking down on you telling you to give it a shot leave these streets alone.if you don't do it for nobody else do it for Mel baby do it for yourself August.

I looked at him with tears rolling down my face and tears was rolling down his face as well and I took my hand and wiped them away.i know what I said got to him.he pulled me into a hug and cried on my shoulders and I cried with him.aug is real sensitive and emotional and nah it don't make him a bitch nigga or weak or less of a man it makes him a real man cause it takes a real man to cry.niggas running round like they don't hurt and shit hell its ok to cry it normal hell.fuck tryna be like nah nigga I ain't no bitch nigga I ain't no punk the fuck crying is what humans do hell.

August:baby I'm happy I got you cause you just said some real ass shit that I really needed to hear.you and mama was right.
Talicia:bae its me and you against the world.if yo niggas yo niggas they gone support you and still be yo niggas.this yo time to show folks that just cause you from the hood don't mean you gotta stay there.make something of yourself work hard at making yo dreams come true.
August:but right now I'm not ready tho cici.
Talicia:know what you will be soon and I do mean real soon.
August:how you know tho ?
Talicia:I just do sexy.

August and I kissed and ate and talked more about our future and like I said he'll be ready to leave these streets and drug game alone real soon.

____________________________________________________________
I got serious real talk when it came Ta the part bout making it out the hood cause you can make it and also about August being sensitive and emotional cause he is in real life he said it in a interview when he was 21 in April of this year with Angie Martinez.but it makes him a real man cause real mean cry and don't give a fuck what nobody say about it and i love that.august just turnt 22 this year on September 3
But hope yaw like this chapter

Vote🌟
Comment😊

PLEASE check out my new story I just stared titled addicted 2 him