I wanna be loved

I woke up the next morning in the hotel room in the bed and August was still asleep on the couch and I looked at him and smiled.i went to wash my face and I put on my red leggings and a grey tank top and i put on my grey flips and I went down to the Starbucks they have in the hotel and grabbed august and I a Caramel Cappichino with whip and chocolate drizzled across the top and two blueberry muffins.let me say this August and I did not have sex or sleep together ok.we better off as best friends lol but anyways I went back to the room and August was just waking up.damn I miss him so much.but what we had is ova.

Talicia:good morning sleepy head.
August:good morning pretty.
Talicia:I grabbed us a caramel cappuccino and blueberry muffins from Starbucks.
August:damn you sho love Starbucks lol.
Talicia:damn right I do nigga Neva forget that.
August:hell I can't lol.
Talicia:lol shut up nigga.
August:I preciate it tho pretty.
Talicia:no problem.
August:you aight tho ?
Talicia:honestly no.
August:tell me what's wrong then.
Talicia:this is so fucking weird lol omg.
August:how ?
Talicia:cause you my ex husband the father of my babies and uncle of my other precious babies and I'm telling you about me and my nigga problems.
August:we best friends so it ain't weird.i'll tell you bout me and my broad problems.so what's wrong ?
Talicia:I can't believe kid would do this to me after he promised me he wouldn't and then he put his hands on me.
August:HE WHAT ? THE FUCK.
Talicia:calm down August I fought back ok.
August:mane I wish I Neva did you wrong.
Talicia:I wish you Neva did either August but you did you hurt me bad and now kid.
August:so what you gone do ?
Talicia:I don't know.
August:I hate seeing you hurt ?
Talicia:then why you hurt me I was suppose to be Mrs.Alsina forever.
August:I really fucked up I was real stupid and I took yo love and kindness for weakness.
Talicia:I wanna be loved and when I say I wanna be loved I mean I want a honest loyal faithful man who accepts me and my smart mouth.a man who will know I have my days and man that will love me unconditionally.you did me wrong now kid so ion know if I can ever love again.
August:I can't believe I'm bout to ask you this mane damn.do you really love this nigga ?
Talicia:yes I love kid a lot I'm in love with him.
August:do you wanna be with him ?
Talicia:yes I do.
August:shit I can't believe I'm bout to tell you this shit mane.look if you in love him and wanna be him then give him a second chance look how many times you forgave me like he a cool nigga and he not like me.shit happens cici.
Talicia:ummm ok Wer is the August Alsina I know ?
August:look I'm not ready to change and Ion wanna keep hurting you cici.i want you bad like a Muthafucka but I know i'ma be unfaithful and I can't keep hurting you but this kid nigga he love you.he ain't mean Ta hurt you I mean dude was prolly high as fuck and drunk and was prolly hurt or mad about something.then the kids tell me he treat them right and spoil them and Ion wanna keep making them think you and me together then we not.
Talicia:you right.
August:get yo fiancé back and I'll always be your best friend and I'm always here for you cici.can't nothing or nobody change that.
Talicia:August I love you.
August:I love you to cici and I always will.
Talicia:so you saying be with kid ?
August:yeah if that's what you really want cici
Talicia:yeah kid my baby and he mean a lot to me.
August:then be with him a d he I'll explain everything Ta him if you want me to.
Talicia:please would you cause I know he not gone believe me.
August:I got you pretty don't worry and stop crying.
Talicia:thank you Auggy bear.
August:you welcome sexy.
Talicia:August I'm scared.
August:of what ?
Talicia:getting hurt again.
August:don't be cici.i so badly wanna be with you but I know I'm not gone change yet and I can't/won't keep hurting you cause you deserve better.
Talicia:ughhh ok August.
August:but I'm always hurrr fa you and I'll always love you and care about you.
Talicia:thanks I love you more and I'm always here for you to and I'll neva stop loving or caring about you either.
August:best friends forever right ?
Talicia:always

Tears roll down my face and August pulled me into him and i cried and he held me and it felt good being in his presence and arms. I gotta work things out with kid cause I am in love with him and he deserves his second chance.
______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊