I luv this shit

Sup peeps.no need to say my name cause I'm pretty sure yaw know who I am by now..I hope yaw do but just incase its me Talicia.

I'm at home in the backyard sipping on my wine listening to music enjoying my off day.Aj at school and August and his boys out doing what they do.which he need to be walking his ass in this house.yaw I really wish he would leave this drug game alone.it scares me so much.hell i cry myself to sleep sometimes worrying about him especially when he out late nights.

All they assess need to leave the drug game alone its not good.i walked in the house to get another bottle of wine when august walked in and sat down at the island in the kitchen and threw his cars down on the counter top and put his face in his hands.i knew then something was wrong.i went over to him and I started to massage his shoulders to relax him and I kissed his cheek.i love my man and I'll do whatever to make him happy or to calm him down the best I can.

Talicia:baby what's the matter ?

August:had another run in with the same damn police niggas.

Talicia:what happened this time ?

August:we was on 700 block tuhdae selling our shit.

Talicia:who was with you ?

August:kirko,Chris,future, and Lil mike.but um we sold all our weed and crack tho.we had like three bags of pills.tabs,bars, and Percocet.we was bout to sell Em till them whack

ass niggas pulled up.

Talicia:what happened to the pills ?

August:shit we tossed them Muthafuckas somewhere cause them gay ass polices searched my car and once again they ain't find shit so they couldn't take us ta jail.them niggas talking crazy and shit ta us and put us in handcuff and shit.i started to blow they ass off once they let us go.

Talicia:damn baby.yaw ain't get the pills back ?

August:hell nah, ion know Wer or which direction we threw the shit and that's $3,000 worth of pills a bag.

Talicia:damn baby.

August:now we gotta wait till the nigga who hook us up with the pills get back from Memphis TN next Friday.

Talicia:yaw tried to look for Em ?

August:yea but shit we ain't see nothing and I'm pissed off cause that's a lot of money mane.

I fixed him a glass off ciroc red berry.i continued to massage his shoulders cause he said it felt good.yesss a bish got them magic hands lol.

Talicia:baby you should just leave this drug game alone.

August:the fuck you smoking on, I'm not gone stop what I'm doing.

Talicia:you can focus on your singing baby.you have a great voice and let that be how you make yo money.

August:we do be doing shows and shit and have studio time and shit.

Talicia:you telling me you not gone leave the drug game alone ?

August:damn fucking right.

Talicia:OMG why august why don't you wanna stop ?

August:ion wanna hear this shit I'm already pissed off and you always coming to me with this same damn bullshit.

Talicia:why don't you wanna leave the drug game August ?

August:CAUSE I LUV THIS SHIT, I LUV THIS SHIT THATS WHY.

Talicia:ok whatever.

August:get the fuck out my face with that bullshit bitch.you better quit getting smart and getting attitudes with me fa I beat yo muthafuckin ass bitch.i'm tired of telling yo dumb ass that hoe.

Talicia:fine.

August:you know what Talicia get the fuck out my face before you be laid out in this Flo.

Talicia:I just don't want nothing to happen to you but oh I'm wrong for being a good wife and caring about her husband oops my bad August.

August:BITCH SHUT UP(slaps me)

Talicia:ughhh(cries and walk out)

August:DAMN BRUH.FUCK DAWG

I was sipping my wine when august came outside and I looked up at him as he looked down at me and I dropped my head.

August:look like I said I luv this shit.and its damn good money.how the hell you think we got this big ass house and these expensive ass cars and shit.

Talicia:do what you do August ok.all I can say is I love you and i'ma rock with you till the end ok.

August:why the fuck you say it like that ?

Talicia:cause I be worried about you when you be out here in these streets baby.it scares me but like I said i'ma Rock with you ok.

August:DAMN look I'm good you ain't gotta worry about me.

Talicia:I love you bae.

August:I love you more(we kissed)

Talicia:what you bout to do now ?

August:go over kirko house so we can go re up on our weed and shit.

Talicia:oh well be careful bae.tell Chrissy ass I said to call me.

August:aight and tonight i'ma put this good dick all up in you.

Talicia:lol ok baby with yo freaky ass.

August:I love hearing you scream my name tho.

Talicia:lol bye nigga.(we kissed again)

After August left my cousin Rihanna came over and she rode with me to get Aj and her son as well and we bought them some McDonalds and we just sipped wine and talked.i love my wine but I better slow down before i get drunk.bae hate when I'm drunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hope yaw like this chapter cause a bish trying her best.

Vote🌟

Comment😊