What are you doing to me ?

Kid at the studio with usher cause he said I gave him a idea fa a song and hewants usher and this chick I forgot her name on it.I met her twice tho she cool and guess what bae named the song ? body language lol and I know its gone be a hit.
I'm still tryna figure out why i called bae August and why I can't stop thinking bout him and that letter and the pics like August always inbox me on Facebook saying the most sweetest things and expressing his feelings to me and I don't understand why.its like he playing with My mind and emotions.like I'm happily married and in love with Brian Todd Collins aka kid ink my husband my bae. Its driving me crazy out my mind like why I find myself crying bout August ughhh Ion know what Ta do anymore man.
I txt'ed August telling him to meet me at Starbucks, look I told yaw Starbucks is my addiction ok so don't judge a bish aight.i tried to look so unpretty as I could so i wouldn't give August any ideas.i wore some grey sweat pants one of bae LRG shirts and his all black snapback with no make up and I grabbed my driver licensee,phone, and car keys and headed out.i see August was already there so I went in and he waved fa me from way in the back. I took my seat across from him and he handed me a mint green tea my fav.damn damn damn why he gotta be so muthafuckin fine shit.damn August sexy as fuck ohhh Lawd ok cici get it together girlfriend I told myself.

Talicia:thanks fa the tea.
August:no problem.no matter how unattractive you Try Ta look Shawdy you still sexy as fuck remember I was yo husband I done seen you on ya worse days.
Talicia:August stop.
August:what ? stop loving you,wanting you back,missing you like crazy,dreaming bout you,thinking bout you,stop these feelings I have fa you ? sorry I can't do that.
Talicia:August you playing with my Mind and my emotions.the other day I called kid your name and I had Ta play that shit off.
August:Talicia I'm not playing with your mind or emotions a nigga just being real with you mane I want you and you want me to.
Talicia:I don't want you like that August what we had is ova.
August:no its not.
Talicia:yes it is.
August:you sound like my fiancé Asia that sexy voice.
Talicia:f f fiancé.
August:yeah I love her but I'm in love with you.
Talicia:is she pretty ?
August:hell yeah ion do ugly bitches be fa real.
Talicia:d do she make you happy ?
August:yeah.
Talicia:so why you still fucking with me then August ?
August:cause my heart Is with you.asia is amazing and smart and beautiful and she gets me.
Talicia:oh um ok well uh t t that's good
(Tears fall from my eyes)
August:you aight why you crying ?
Talicia:I hope she makes you happy August.

I get up to leave but August grabs my hand telling me to sit down as the tears continued to fall from my eyes.
August:look I was just playing I ain't seeing nobody a nigga single as fuck.
Talicia:really August ?
August:yeah I'm sorry and see you still want me and have feelings fa me, that's why I said that.
Talicia:no I don't.
August:then why you crying ? huh why you crying if its not true ?
Talicia:what are you doing to me ? huh August what are you doing to me ?
August:trying to make you realize I'm the one fa you.that you still want a nigga and that you still In love with me and have feelings fa a nigga.
Talicia:August s stop ok cause I'm married to kid and I'm madly in love with my husband.
August:that's bullshit cici.why you calling him my name.you know you miss me and want me and still have feelings fa me and that you still madly in love with me
August Anthony Alsina yo husband.
Talicia:STOP AUGUST.
(Cries harder)
August:I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.
Talicia:stop stop stop August.

Before I knew it August pulled me into him and he kissed me but I pushed him off and I ran out and I had tears rolling down my face and I pulled off and once I got home I cried in the driveway fa an hour and I got out and went into the house and I went upstairs got in bed and cried till I fell asleep.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊