This Can't Be Happening

I'm now 6months pregnant with a baby girl who I'm naming September Alecia Alsina.im super excited about it.Aj and August always talking to her and singing to her.we got the nursery all set up and ready.
August been extra nice to me and I appreciate everything that man does for me god I love my husband so very much.my mama and mama Sheila always over here so they have their own rooms here.nobody really wants me to lift a finger and AJ washes the dishes and takes the trash and stuff out which is August job but I'm so blessed and happy to have the people I have in my life.
August and kirko nem at the trap house making they money and I'm at home with mama Sheila and we're watching family guy on Netflix.i miss my auggy bear I wish he was home. Omg I miss him.

Sheila:you ok cici ?
Talicia:no.
Sheila:what's wrong ?
Talicia:I miss August.
Sheila:awww he'll be home later.
Talicia:I hope so I just wanna be in his arms and kissing on him.
Sheila:awww bookie.
Talicia:he has changed a lot in many good ways.ughh he need to come home.
Sheila:cici he'll be home and I'm happy he finally treating you better.
Talicia:me to.i have the best husband ever.
Sheila:awww don't cry cici awww sweetie.august real crazy about you to.

My phone started ringing and its Chrissy so I answered and she was crying her eyes out so now I'm getting scared.

Talicia:Chrissy boo calm down stop crying and tell me what's wrong ?
Chrissy:cici omg cici bestie omg omg.(cries harder)
Talicia:Chrissy what's wrong ?
Chrissy:ok ok the undercover cops got kirko and August.they busted the trap house and found over 3million dollars of all kinds of drugs and money so they gone end up doing fed time in prision ion know but they gone do time.
Talicia:please say you joking ?
Chrissy:nooo I'm not playing and August told me to tell you he love you and he sorry and he gone miss you.

I dropped my phone on the floor and bursted into tears and mama Sheila came over to where I was and hugged me telling me to calm down and stop crying.i told August ass to leave this stupid ass dumb ass shit alone but he wouldn't listen to me damn.DAAAAAMN IT.

Talicia:this can't be happening,this can't be happening, this can't be happening.
Sheila:cici what's going on ?
Talicia:August and kirko got busted by the undercover cops and they found over 3million dollars worth of drugs and money.they going to prison cause that's like fed time.
Sheila:DAMN.
Talicia:mama why why why wouldn't August listen to me I told him to stop and leave the drug game.
(Cry harder)
Sheila:look calm down we gotta see what's going on.
Talicia:this cannot be happening.
Sheila:cici you gotta calm down.
Talicia:I CAN'T MAMA I WANT MY HUSBAND
(Cries even harder)
Sheila:awww cici I know you do honey but we don't know what's really gone happen.
Talicia:I can't even go a few hours without August but years like hell nah I can't do it.i wanna hear his voice.
Sheila:look they'll let him talk and set his bond and we'll do whateva and pay whatever to keep him out.we just gotta pray and stay strong ok.
Talicia:ok.
Sheila:just stay calm till aug call cici and when we bond his ass out we getting in his shit like fa real.
Talicia:I done told him mama Ta leave the drug game but nah fuck you bitch or hoe or he'll beat my ass.this should be a wake up call fa him.
Sheila:damn right.
Talicia:mama call my mama and tell her to pick Aj up for me and I'll come get him once we get August ass out.
Sheila:ok

5hrs passed and August finally got a chance to call me and this our convo

Phn convo
*****************************
August:hey baby.
Talicia:omg hey love.you ok ?
August:hell nah I'm mad as hell and ready Ta get the hell outta this place.
Talicia:how much yo bond ?
August:ole ugly ass monkey frog Barney looking ass broad said its 400,000 mane.
Talicia:ok that's not a problem I'll be there as soon as I can baby.
August:look I'm sorry ok don't be mad at me bae.
Talicia:well I'm mad but we'll talk ok.
August:you have every right to be mad tho.I'm fucking up.
Talicia:its ok cause no matter what i'ma hold you down baby.
August:I love you so much baby I do and I mean that from my heart and soul a nigga can't be without you.
Talicia:awww baby and I love you so much more.
August:come get me baby.
Talicia:I'm on my way now.

Ok I was suppose to be mad which I am but damn August just do some to me yaw.im praying this his wake up call from god cause ion want my husband locked up with them people's

____________________________________________________________
Sorry fa da short chapter but I'm busy getting my stuff together fa the concert tonight I get to see the bae August Alsina and hopefully meet him.
Vote 🌟
Comment😊