Don't start this again

Yaw I have literally been crying my ass off these past 7hrs like seriously.ok August was in a real fucked up mood when he left,he went off on me and he left out and slammed the door.i been calling his phone and txt'ing but he not txt'ing me or answering his phone.like he knows how scared and worried I get when he do this.ion know what's wrong with him omg I wish he wouldn't do this shit.he really is trying to change cause he don't really beat my ass like he used to but he still get on my ass tho.he be home a lot more and he doesn't stay out as late when he out doing what he do with kirko nem.
Mama Sheila been staying with us till she find a new spot and its been nice having her here tho.she protects me from August ass when he gets into one of his spazzing moments.

Sheila:cici girl look stop crying I'm sure he ok Wer Eva he at ?
Talicia:but ma he left out mad as hell and he went off on me and I didn't do anything wrong.
Sheila:you gone make yourself sick worrying and crying.aug aight girl.
Talicia:man ma like no you don't understand I worry bout him like crazy ion wanna hear nothing about sum done happened Ta him.
Sheila:damn he putting the dick on you that good cici got you going crazy.he got yo ass gone.
Talicia:I thought you understood but I was wrong.
Sheila:I wasn't tryna be mean I was just tryna make you laugh sweetie pie cause I hate to see you cry.
Talicia:I can't laugh right now cause I'm worried about my husband.
Sheila:cici August is alright I promise.he prolly with future nem.
Talicia:future don't really hang out with them no more and I called Chris and kirko but they said they seen him earlier.you think he cheating again ma ?
Sheila:girl nah he crazy about you and he afraid to loose you so don't even think that.stop crying sweetie.
Talicia:ok ok.

I called August phone again when he walked through The door and threw his car keys on the table by the door and I jumped up and hugged him but he pushed me off him.

August:the fuck is you calling my fucking phone for ?
Talicia:cause I was worried about you baby.
August:mane look I ain't wanna be bothered damn I was kickin it with my nigga.
Talicia:oh I interrupted yo time with yo bitch my bad.
August:my bitch the fuck is you on Shawdy ?
Talicia:I been crying my ass off and worried like hell about you August like damn what's wrong with you.
August:DAMN CAN I FUCKING BE ALONE SOMETIMES CICI.
Talicia:don't start this again.
August:the fuck you mean don't start this again ? HUH.
Talicia:nothing August ok nothing don't even worry about it.
August:damn mane the fuck you be doing this damn shit fa ?
Talicia:doing what shit ?
August:crying,worrying, and thinking I'm cheating.i just wanted Ta fucking be alone.i have a lot of shit on my mind damn.
Talicia:then why you go off on me before you left ?
August:cause mane..ion know damn aight a nigga apologize.I'm trying Ta change shit give me a fucking break cici.just like you wanna be alone sometimes so do I.
Talicia:have you been drinking August:yeah I have why ?
Talicia:baby tell me what's wrong so I can help you.
August:I'm going to sleep my head hurt and I have a lot on my Mind.
Talicia:you need anything baby ?
August:nah I'm straight I just wanna go to sleep cici.i love you baby and I'll tell you about it in the morning aight.
Talicia:o ok baby and I love you.

August hugs and kiss me and wipe away the falling tears.

August:today just wasn't my day baby.a nigga mind all ova the place.
Talicia:Wer was you tho ?
August:I was ova future house kickin it wit him.see if yo ass would have called him you would have known Wer I was and I left my phone in the car.i wasn't cheating and I wish you would stop thinking that.i fucked up once and I lost you to many times and I'm not tryna loose you no more.
Talicia:I love you auggy bear.
August:I love you to baby but I'm going to bed, you wanna join me ?
Talicia:yeah.
August:c'mon then My big baby.i'ma put this dick on you good and wrap my arms around you till we both fall asleep.
Sheila:i'ma need fa you and cici Ta watch yaw mouth round me.i know this yaw house but show me some respect.
August:our bad ma.
Sheila:yeah.good night yaw.
Talicia:night ma.
August:night ma.

August and I went upstairs and hell soon as we hit the sheets our asses was knocked the fuck out..

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊