Let it out

Man I'm stressing out more than ever now.my 23rd birthday was Thursday and I didn't celebrate cause I wasn't in the mood and I'm still not in the mood to do anything.i just took all the kids shopping and out to eat. Kid ass said I was meeting up with August having family time like the fuck. I'm ova August ion want him anymore and kid ass need to realize that. He always questioning me like Wer you been ? who was you with ? why you getting in so late ? he checking my Facebook,twitter, and Instagram going through my call log and txt msgs. He tells me what I'm wearing to tight and Ta make him shut up I change cause ion have time fa it.he be like don't let me miss the time you gone or don't make me come find you like damn baby stop being so insecure damn.
August brought me a birthday card up to Aj school and Aj gave it to me when they got home and kid saw it and he ripped it up right in front of me like that was just real mean its only a birthday card.
I was in the kitchen reading and sipping wine when I herd the doorbell ring and it was my mommy.I'm so happy cause I haven't seen her since kid and I got married and I miss my mommy yaw.we hugged and she kissed me on my cheek.

Charlotte:hey baby girl, I missed you.
Talicia:I missed you to mommy.
Charlotte:what you doing ?
Talicia:just sitting here sipping and trying to relax.
Charlotte:what's the matter sweet pea ?
Talicia:everything mommy.
Charlotte:I can tell something wrong.tell me what's wrong.
Talicia:ion wanna bother you withmy problems mommy.
Charlotte:cici I'm yo mommy that's what I'm here for so talk to me.

I was about to talk when the house phone rung and I answered it and it was kid and he was yelling at Me like i'ma damn child.

Kid ink:WHY THE HELL YOU AINT ANSWER YO PHONE CICI ?
Talicia:its upstairs on my nightstand by our bed baby.
Kid ink:WHO THE FUCK YOU GOT AT MY HOUSE ?
Talicia:nobody but my mama baby.
Kid ink:YOU A DAMN LIE CICI DON'T MAKE ME GET IN YO SHIT MANE.
Talicia:I'm not lying to you baby my mama is here
(My mom said hi real loud)
Kid ink:FACE-TIME ME NOW AND SHOW ME.
Talicia:ok baby damn.
Kid ink:NOW CICI SHIT.
Talicia:I gotta go get my phone.
Kid ink:don't yo mom have a iPhone ?
Talicia:yeah baby.
Kid ink:FACE-TIME ME FROM HER PHONE RIGHT NOW.
Talicia:ok baby.
(Face time him)
Kid ink:aw aight had Ta be sure.i love you.
Talicia:I love you more baby.
Kid ink:I'll be home in about an hour once I leave the studio.
Talicia:ok baby.
Kid ink:aight.
Talicia:ok

End of FaceTime.

Charlotte:he insecure I see.
Talicia:YESS very insecure.
Charlotte:why tho ?
Talicia:he thinks I'm still messing around with August and I told him a million thousand times that I'm not.
Charlotte:August has a chick right ?
Talicia:ion know but kid don't care and then August still be tryna get with me but its not happening.ion want August like that no more mommy. I love kid but he so insecure and controlling now all cause he thinks I'm messing with August and I promise I'm not.
Charlotte:let it out cici let it out cry.
Talicia:mommy I love kid but he just like August with the talking crazy and now he controlling cause he thinks I'm messing around with August and I promise I'm not.if my clothes to tight or something I gotta change like man ughhh.
(Cries hard)
Charlotte:its gone be ok cause cici baby you been hurt one to many times by to many people.your step dad,me,August ,Princeton,your friends, and don't you go through this with kid.i like him he's a good person its just he afraid to loose you to August.
Talicia:but ion want August no more.
Charlotte:kid doesn't believe that.he know you was or is still weak for August and he scared cici.talk to your husband.i wish I could take away all the BS you went through and going through.
Talicia:mommy ion know what to do ?
(Still crying)
Charlotte:pray,talk to god baby girl and talk to your husband.you have five amazing kids who needs you.
Talicia:you right mommy.you always know what to say.
Charlotte:I love you baby girl.
Talicia:I love you more mommy.
Charlotte:well let get outa here and girl put the P on him good tonight maybe he'll calm down lol.
Talicia:lol ok mommy.

My mommy leaves and she right me and kid really need to talk cause I'm not about to go through this shit all ova.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊