What about us ?

Its been a month now since I been in LA with Princeton and its been great and Im relaxed and happy and able to do me.August been calling me,txt'ing me and in boxing me on Facebook posting shit on my timeline.i called him back telling him I'll be in Atlanta later and to meet me at Starbucks incase he try something but Princeton said he and his friends Will be outside waiting.we landed in Atlanta at 12:30pm and we arrived to Starbucks at 1:25pm.
I walked into Starbucks looking all sexy yesss letting this nigga know what he lost.
My hair was in a bun and I had my Turquoise skinny leg jeans that hug my hips with my black shirts that says boss bitch with my black red buttons and my makeup was on point.i can't lie August looked good to but whatever.

August:you look good cici.
Talicia:thanks you do to.
August:aye we need to talk.
Talicia:well make it quick cause I got business to handle here.
August:I miss you cici and i want you to come home baby so we can get the help we need.
Talicia:oh now you want help WOW August you a trip nigga.the bitch you fucking is my sister and I Been knew you Wer cheating but I stayed tryna make you love me and save our marriage but you didn't want to.
August:Nikki yo real sister ?
Talicia:yeah but fuck that bitch.august you Ain't gone change.I'm moving on so you free Ta be a hoe.
August:what about us cici Huh ?what about us ?
Talicia:what about us ? There is no more us August you messed it up like you always do and I'm tired of being beaten,locked up in the house and in the basement fa weeks,I'm tired of being your door mat.I'm tired of being cheated on.
August:i'ma change baby fa real no lie.
Talicia:August please stop lying Ta me and yourself.
August:I miss you.

I turn around and I get angry as fuck and I jumped up.guess who here ? my hoe ass Thot ass sister.

Talicia:FUCK YOU AUGUST.YO BITCH HERE YO BITCH HERE.
August:NIKKI I TOLD YOU TA STAY IN THE CAR.

I slapped August hard as fuck and threw my mint green tea at him and I punched Nikki ass so fucking hard in the eye the bitch fell.

Talicia:its over you gone try and sweet talk me while yo bitch in the fucking car really FUCK YOU AUGUST FUCK YOU TO HELL.
(Tears roll down my face) I'm so done with you ok.you a dawg ass nigga.just sign the divorce paper.
August:HELL NAH I CAN'T LOOSE YOU FUCK NIKKI BABY.
(Tears roll down his face)
Talicia:August once a cheater always a cheater and you always hurting me.just sign the papers please so I can be happy and chase my dreams and live my life fa me.
August:its like that Shawdy, throw what we had away ?
Talicia:YOUUUU did this August I was always your Rock but YOU HURT ME PSYCHICALLY,MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND VERBALLY.YOU BROKE MY HEART AND I FUCKING LOVED YOU.
August:cici baby don't do this.
Nikki:aug yo plan not working she not stupid like you said she was.baby let's go fuck again like we did before we came here.
August:DAMN NIKKI SHUT THE FUCK UP.I'MA BEAT YO ASS AGAIN.
Talicia:WOW OMG see August you not right.sign the papers so I can go.beat on yo new pinching bag.

August signed the divorce papers and he looked at me with tears in his eyes and I had tears in mine as well.

August:so this the end of us cici ?
Talicia:yeah August cause you did this not me.all I did was love you,cater to you and tried to please you in every way possible but I guess you loved me but you wasn't In love with me anymore.
August:you right and I lost you mane.i'm sorry baby.give us another chance.
Talicia:I did time after time after time after time and its only so much a person can take and I'm done.i'll always love you and support you August ok I can Neva hate you.i just can't be yo wife or girl anymore.
August:I love you to and I hope you find the happiness I didn't give you.i hope Princeton love you the way you deserve to be loved.i have nothing or nobody now.
Talicia:yeah you to.

I kissed him on the cheek and he kissed me on the cheek back and I wiped away his tears as he wiped away mines.i punched Nikki ass in the other eye and she fell and I kicked her in the fucking mouth and I just started beating her when Princeton ran in and pulled me off her and August stood there looking shocked and the manger at Starbucks put us all out.princeton put me in the car and I know he was mad but I had Ta beat that bitch ion give a fuck about her being my big sister

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊