Let It Go

I arrived home around 12:40 from leaving my mom house and dropping Chrissy and Rihanna off back home.august must not be home cause ion see his car but mama Sheila still here cause her car parked on the other side.i got out my car and walked into the house and it was pitch black and I herd August voice and I jumped cause he scared the hell outta me like the fuck he sitting in the dark for.he turned the lamp on and he looked so pissed off.i wanna run my ass out that door cause I know what that look mean.he bout to get in my shit.

August:so you finally decided to bring yo ass home.
Talicia:baby look let me explain.
August:nah it ain't shit Ta fucking explain.
Talicia:please let me explain baby please.
August:aight you got 4mins.
Talicia:ok after yaw left my mom gave me this letter of apology from her and my step dad and it was touching and I forgave them for hurting me baby.
August:YOU STUPID AS FUCK FA THAT SHIT.
Talicia:August I had to forgive them baby I feel better that apologies were said and all was forgiven and my step dad is dying of liver cancer August he don't have long to live baby and he said he couldn't leave this earth without closer or without apologizing.he apologized to you as well.
August:ion give a fuck about that nigga fuck ya mean.you a dumb ass stupid ass bitch.
Talicia:well I feel better now that I have closer baby.
August:HE HURT YOU CICI AND HE THREATENED MY LIFE.
Talicia:true baby but he paying fa it now ok and he sorry and so is my mom.
August:fucking with you me and my niggas could have killed him.
Talicia:August baby let it go.
August:LET IT GO LET IT GO.
Talicia:yes let it go.
August:nah I can't do that this nigga hurt you and you forgave him.how stupid are you bitch.
Talicia:bae in order fa god to forgive me I had to forgive him and so should you.
August:I ain't forgiving shit.
Talicia:well that's you I can't make you do shit you don't wanna do.
August:he hurt you cici.
Talicia:I know but he suffering now ok he dying August damn the man is dying and when I accepted his apology his face lit up and he smiled and cried and I had to let it go August I couldn't walk around with the hurt and pain and hatred in my heart any longer.
August:fuck you and him let him rape you again ION GIVE A FUCK.

August got up and hit me in the face causing me to fall back and hit my head on the end of the table and he hit me again and poured liquor on me and he started kicking me and got on top of me ripping my clothes off and his breath smelted like pure peach ciroc and I was crying and screaming as he tried to fuck me and I was hitting him but I couldn't win when I herd mama Sheila running down the stairs pulling him off me and I laid there crying and mama Sheila slapped August hard as hell and she helped me up.

Sheila:boy what the hell is wrong with you ?
August:nah mama Im straight its my dumb ass stupid ass wife.she like being raped so i'ma give her what she like.
Sheila:DONT YOU EVER SAY NO SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN OR DISRESPECT ME OR YO WIFE.
August:sorry mama but this don't concern you tho.
Sheila:sit yo ass down August I SAID SIT YO ASS DOWN.((he sits down)
August:would you forgive a nigga that rapped yo daughter, would you still be with him mama ?
Sheila:I would if I really love him and yeah I'll forgive him cause we all fuck up in life and do shit we know that's wrong but god gone deal with it and in order for god to forgive me I must forgive those who hurt me.
August:HE RAPED MY WIFE MAMA AND GOT HER PREGNANT AND HA MAMA STILL WIT HIM MANE THAT SHIT HURTS ME.HE HURT MY BABY AND THREATENED MY LIFE.
(He cries)

I cried and I walked over to my husband and I kissed him cause I know it hurts him badly and ion like seeing him this way and he held me tight.

Talicia:baby its ok I promise I'm ok.
August:I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry.
Talicia:its ok baby its ok.
August:I love you with errrthang in me baby and I'll hurt anybody bout you.you my heart mane.
Talicia:I love you so much August and I got you ok.
Sheila:look baby boy you have Ta forgive people when they hurt you or someone you love.not saying you gotta deal with Em but once you let it go you'll feel better.beating on yo wife ain't gone solve the problem aug and you know that.
August:I know mama but that hurt.
Sheila:of course it do but she still standing beautiful and she blessed.it could have been worse.
Talicia:exactly baby.I'm married to you,we have a handsome son,a good life,a beautiful big home, and money but most importantly we have each other to get one another through times like this.its team Alsina baby and we just getting started.
August:team Alsina always believe that.
Talicia:damn right baby hell ya mean.
August:damn I love you.
Talicia:I love you more auggy bear.
Sheila:oh so yaw gone leave mama out ok ok be like that lol.
Talicia:now you know we love you mama.

We all group hug and August and I kissed mama Sheila on her cheeks.

August:I love you mama and thank you fa all life lesson you taught me and keeping a nigga leveled outchea.
Sheila:that's my job and I love you more and I'm proud of you.
Talicia:I love you to mama and thank you for having this amazing man that I'm so in love with and proud to call my husband.
Sheila:you welcome sweetie and I I'm happy you my daughter in law.i love you more.now when i'ma get another grand baby ?
August:we working on it.
Sheila:mhmm the way yaw do it I should have bout five grand babies by now.
Talicia:lol I know right.
Sheila:well I'm going back to sleep.love yaw.
August:we love you to mama.

Mama Sheila went back upstairs and August and I stayed up a little longer.

Talicia:baby listen I promise if you forgive him and my mom you'll feel better.
August:yea you right baby.i forgive them.
Talicia:good.
August:that's why a nigga can't lose you like you always know what Ta say and keep me motivated and shit.
Talicia:I ain't going no where bae trust.
August:me either baby.

We stayed up talking and reminiscing about stuff and we didn't get to sleep till 4:30am.
I love my sexy ass amazing husband.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊