Make it like it was

OMG these past two months of my life has been pure torture and a living hell.August is fucking sick in the mind like ion know what happened Ta make bae this way.since I've been on my best behavior he hasn't chained me up or beaten me and he been a Lil nice Ta me but I can't get to comfortable with that cause August ass will flip the fuck out in a minute.i was upstairs in our bedroom in the bed watching the episodes of Braxton family values that I missed on demand when August walked in the room.he took his shoes and clothes off all but his underwear and boxers and got in bed with me.

Talicia:hi baby.
August:sup love.
Talicia:are you ok baby ?
August:yeah just tired as hell.
Talicia:well you can relax now I got you.
August:you ain't Finna shoot me or nothing is it lol ?
Talicia:lol shut up trick.
August:can I ask you a serious question baby and I want you Ta keep it 100 wit me aight.
Talicia:ok.
August:what if I never leave the drug game would you leave me ?
Talicia:no cause you been it since we were together and I'm still here rocking with you so why would I leave now August.
August:but you ran away twice tho.
Talicia:yeah but it wasn't cause you in the drug game it was fa other reasons why I ran away.
August:honestly tell me the truth why you runaway twice ?
Talicia:baby that's a rhetorical question.
August:Nah ion know fa real tho.
Talicia:I've told you time after time tho August how could you not know.
August:aye a nigga wasn't tryna hear that shit then but I'm all ears now and I'm listening with my heart and ears.
Talicia:oh well umm ok then.
August:so tell me why you runaway those two times ?
Talicia:because you always beating on me,yelling at me,talking crazy Ta me,taking yo anger and problems out on me.you come in intoxicated and beat me and accuse of Princeton or other niggas.sometimes you would beat me fa stupid lil reasons or sometimes fa no reasons.you would lock me in the house and I was scared and tired of it I just couldn't take anymore August I was and still is scared of you.you're unpredictable baby.
August:damn baby I'm so sorry ion want you to be scared of me baby.
Talicia:but I am.that's why I ran away and at the moment when I left with Princeton it wasn't cause I wanted to be with him its cause I had to get away from you cause I lived in fear and I was afraid that next time you whooped my ass I wouldn't wake up and we have two children who needs me.then also in that weak moment in my life Chrissy nem told me you were still messing around and I I needed love and comfort at the moment and Princeton gave me that.
August:so you wanted to have sex with him ?
Talicia:hell nah but they got in my head making me believe that you were fucking another bitch and i thought about you cheating and I was confused.princeton treated me the way you used to,he did fa me the things you used to do and that felt good and I hate that I had sex with him tho.but he loved me the way you used to and he would surprise me and just be there when I really needed him the very most like you used to.he didn't get mad when I was in my feelings.pretty much it was like the old you just in Princeton body.August baby I really love you with all my heart and beyond the stars and galaxy and back and I'll travel to the end of the world and back,I'll walk on broken glass Ta prove how much I love you.i just need fa you Ta Love me back and stop hurting me so badly.i shouldn't have to be scared of the love of my life.i know you not perfect nobody is but we can help each other baby.
August:damn mane I really fucked up.FUCK cici I apologize baby I do.
Talicia:August you keep apologizing fa the same thing and you still do the same shit.
August:I'm trying baby I'm trying so hard.ion know why I'm this way but I am trying.
Talicia:then you have me following these rules that hurts I'm not a child.
August:fuck them rules fuck Em baby I just want us Ta get back on the right track.

I looked at my husband and he literally had tears rolling down his face and the words he was saying felt so deep and sincere.the tears started rolling down my face and I climbed on top of him and I kissed him as I wiped away his tears and he wiped away Mines.we kissed again.

August:aye baby look I know I apologized ova and ova fa da same shit but this time I fucking mean this shit on my Brother grave on my life mane baby I apologize fa all the bullshit I put you through and fa hurting you the way I did.i promise i'ma try harder.you my queen and without a queen a king ain't shit.
(He cries more and so do I)
Talicia:its ok August I forgive you baby I forgive you.we gone help each other ok.
August:I just wanna make it like it was baby I wanna make it like it was.
Talicia:we will baby I promise.
August:ion want our kids Ta come home till we get ourselves togetha.ion want them round out dysfunctional bullshit and we have a lot of making up to do to them.
Talicia:I agree with you and we will.
August:remember Wer I took you on our first date ?
Talicia:yesss the Cheesecake Factory cause I told you how much I loved it.you had them close just so it could be me and you.you had my fav singer role model Toni Braxton sing for us.
August:yeah cause you swore you was Toni Braxton baby.
Talicia:lol oh shut up nigga lol.i remember the engagement ring you gave me and the red and pink roses and the red moscato tho we were to young to drink we had our wine and ciroc.
August:you worked to jobs so you could keep a roof ova our heads after my mama put my ass out and I wasn't doing that good in the drug game but I manage to give you the best.
Talicia:we have a lot of great memories baby.
August:I love you baby.
Talicia:I love you more.baby I think its time you forgive yo mama to I mean we only get one.i forgave my mom and step dad and its time you forgive yours.
August:yeah you right but damn my mama really hurt a nigga tho.
Talicia:yeah but in order for god Ta forgive us we gotta forgive those who hurts us bae.
August:yeah you right.matter fact we need to make a flight to LA.
Talicia:you not gone kill Princeton is it ?
August:hell nah but I wanna let that bastard know some and we all need to talk.
Talicia:is Chris and kirko going to ?
August:yeah.this is the new August baby right chea.

August and I spent the whole day talking and he cooked us dinner and we showered,made love and talked some more till we both fell asleep and I love when he have his arms around me.

____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment 😊