Us against the world

Its been a long ass day and i just wanna shower,sip some wine, and relax with bae.I'm hurt like hell that everybody including mama Sheila wants me to be with Princeton NAH its not gone happen so they can forget about that.mama Sheila tho like really.its like everybody against him.it pisses me the fuck off.i love love love my husband and the heart loves who the heart loves.august and I have been through so much together and I'm not walking out on him now.
I took My hot shower and threw on some black leggings and my pink and black pink love long sleeve shirt with my pink socks and I put my hair in two Braids and went out back sipping on some Chardonnay listening to toni Braxton when Chrissy and Rihanna called saying they Wer outside.so I went to let them in and they followed me out back.i told bae he could gone hang with his boys and that I'll be fine.

Chrissy:sup.
Talicia:this beautiful night sky.
Rihanna:Wer aug at ?
Talicia:with his boys you know yaw husbands.
Chrissy:you ok ?
Talicia:I'm great.
Rihanna:what you doing ?
Talicia:just sipping,listening to Toni Braxton and thinking.
Chrissy:about what ?
Talicia:a lot of shit.
Rihanna:how you gone get with Princeton I hope.
Chrissy:I know that's right.
Talicia:lol you bishes are cray cray fa real.let me say this ok yaw listening ? I AM NOT EVER EVER EVER GETTING WITH PRINCETON OKAAAAY.
Chrissy:you crazy as hell cause August gone keep beating you and shit.
Talicia:well how about you and Rihanna leave Chris and kirko and go fuck Princeton.
Rihanna:hell nah I love Chris to death.
Chrissy:I sho love My husband.
Talicia:AND I LOVE AUGUST FUCK YAW MEAN.
Chrissy:his own mama want you to be with Princeton, we all do.
Talicia:FUCK WHAT YAW WANT.im not living my life to please yaw nor August mama.how dare yaw have the fucking audacity to come up in my house telling me to leave my husband when yaw ain't leaving yaw husbands.
Rihanna:cause our husband not like aug cici.
Talicia:hell they be knocking yaw ass off.chris really be tagging into yo ass and Chrissy you know kirko ain't playing with you sweetie.yaw pose to be my cousin and best friend but yaw ain't right.
Chrissy:that's just sad how August got you sprung.i am yo bestie that's why I'm telling you to leave August and be with Princeton.
Rihanna:and as yo big cousin I'm telling you August not right.princeton the one.
Talicia:yaw ain't right bruh fa real.leave my fucking house right now NOW DAMN IT AND DONT FUCKING COME BACK.

They get up and leave and the tears just rolled down my face.how dare they come to me like that.fuck Em hell ion need them hoes in My life.i got up to go get another bottle of wine when August walked in and I didn't want him to see that I was crying cause I knew he would ask what's wrong.

August:baby c'mere.
Talicia:what's up love ?
August:look at me.
(Looks up at him)
Talicia:what's up.
August:why Wer you crying fa ?
Talicia:you know how I get emotional when I get to ova thinking.
August:Chrissy and riri ran out crying to so tell me what's really going on.yaw have a fight or sum ?
Talicia:something like that.

August sat down and pulled me into his lap and we looked into each other eyes.i hate my life right now its so fucked up.but shit I gotta tell him.

August:what's wrong baby ? Stop crying.
Talicia:nobody want us together.they all want me to leave you but I'm doing that fuck what they want cause I only want you baby.
August:who don't want us together ? like who ?
Talicia:Chrissy,Rihanna,My sister,yo mama.
August:the fuck really.
Talicia:I didn't believe mama Sheila till Chrissy called her and I herd fa myself.
August:who they want you with ?
Talicia: Princeton.i don't want him tho and they all like be with Princeton be with Princeton.
August:mane hell nah now I'm fucking pissed off.
Talicia:I keep telling them its not gone Happen.they said all you do is beat on me and control me and shit and that Im stupid.
August:FUCK THAT SHIT.
Talicia:August baby calm Down ion care what they want.im happy with you
(I kiss him on the lips)
August:nah mane they wrong and I'm bout to call My mama.
Talicia:baby nooo please cause I'm not going no Wer its us against the world.
August:my own mama tho bruh hell nah.
Talicia:baby listen I told em ion care what they say and neither should you.im riding with you till the end.
August:that's some real foul ass shit.
Talicia:like I said its us against the world.
August:go be with Princeton since that's who everybody want you with mane FUCK IT.
Talicia:ION WANT HIM AUGUST I ONLY WANT YOU BABY.ITS US AGAINST THE WORLD BABY.
August:you love me ?
Talicia:YESSS YESSSS
(Cries harder) fuck what anybody want.fuck what they think and how they feel.august I love you.you all I want.you all I need there's nobody else fa me but you baby.
August:stop crying baby aight cause I ain't leaving you and you not leaving me.i see it really is Just us against the world.i love you Talicia.
Talicia:I love you more.
August:matter fact lets just sit right chea and talk and drink.
Talicia:I thought you Wer out with Chris nem ?
August:I was but shit I rather be hurrr with you.
Talicia:awww baby.
August:we not perfect but we perfect fa each other.
Talicia:damn right we are baby.
August:team Alsina.
Talicia:always and forever.

August and I kissed and just spent the whole night talking till we got sleepy so we went in the house and fell asleep on the living room couch with his arm around me.yeah I'm sprung on my auggy bear.he My world..

____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment 😊