Shit gotta change

I hate not working like its driving me fucking crazy yaw.its like now I've officially become housewife/mom.august said he doesn't want me to go back to work cause my job is to please him which I do in every way and I'm a damn good mother to our son.its like August feels since he the only one bringing money into the house things gotta be this way or that way like gahh damn bitch bout to pull her fucking hair out.I'm sick of this shit.him and Chris nem got mad talent but they choose to run the streets and sell dope and other drugs like TF man.i'm sick of Him coming in high and drunk wanting to whoop my ass and shit like when he walk in this door we gone have a talk cause I'm sick of it.he don't fucking understand yaw.
I'm sitting out back on the patio when my phone ring and I see its Chrissy so I answer cause Chrissy and I are super close and she gotta deal with kirko shit so yeah she my booboo.

Our Phn convo
***************************
Chrissy:wud up bish ?
Talicia:hey bish.
Chrissy:Wer is you at ?
Talicia:at home like always, a bish ain't working no mo.
Chrissy:bish me either.
Talicia:uh uh what had happened ?
Chrissy:my dumb ass boss was flirting with kirko and hoe gone laugh in my face so I broke her nose and jaw and busted her head with a glass bottle.
Talicia:lol damn bish but I woulda did the same thing cause ion play when it comes to August baby.
Chrissy:speaking of aug Wer he at ?
Talicia:you already know Wer they at booboo.
Chrissy:mhmm I'm sick of them doing this shit.
Talicia:yessss I know right but every time I mention anything about it August ass be straight up spazzing and shit like nigga calm yo ass down.
Chrissy:me and you need to get away without telling kirko and August.
Talicia:see now you tryna get me killed bish.
Chrissy:nah fa real tho we need to let Em know how we be feeling when they be out all hours of the night without calling and shit.we can go to LA fa a week without calling or texting Em.
Talicia:hell nah bish knowing August he prolly got a tracking device in my ass.
Chrissy:ahahaha hell nah bish you so cray cray.
Talicia:girl fa real aug ass crazy hell.
Chrissy:look Juhh think about it boo, you grown do something fun fa once and stop letting aug control you cici and I'm being 100 wit cha and whatever happens I'll take full responsibility.
Talicia:ok I'll think about it boo .but aye look let me call you back this August mama on the other end.she blowing me up.
Chrissy:she might wanna fuck you to cause you are pretty.
Talicia:lol you a fool bish.
Chrissy:aight later

I click over to answer the other call and its August mom and she sound like she Been crying now I'm kinda scared.but I remain calm.

Our Phn convo
*****************************
Talicia:hey beautiful mama in law.
Sheila:hey baby.
Talicia:are you ok mama ?
Sheila:not really but Wer are you ?
Talicia:I'm at home but mama what's wrong ?
Sheila:yo husband and his boys in jail.
Talicia:w w what happened ?
Sheila:they got busted at they trap house by the knocks and they found 18 ounces of weed and crack cocaine and 20 ounces of narcotic pills.12 guns and over a quarter of a million dollars in a safe in the wall behind a pic.
Talicia:OMG OMG I told August bout this mess mama damn it.
Sheila:they ain't process Em in yet and they talking bout giving each of Em 8years in prison but ion know yet fa sure.
Talicia:Wer you at mama.
Sheila:at home.
Talicia:I'm coming to get you and i'ma call the girls to let Em know.give me an hour and I'm on my way at you.
Sheila:ok sweetie see you then.
Talicia:stop crying mama its gone be ok.
Sheila:I done told him this shit was gone get him caught up in some mess.
Talicia:I have to mama but you know as well as I do August ain't gone listen he gone do what he wanna do.
Sheila:I'm getting in his shit.
Talicia:trust me I am to.
Sheila:well I'll see you when you get here baby.
Talicia:ok.

I call Chrissy and the girls to let Em know what happened and to meet me at the jail or whatever and I went to pick up mama Sheila.i love mama Sheila so much.she stopped August from beating my ass plenty of times.i just hope they let Em off especially my Auggy bear.