Testimony

Well its Saturday and kid and I are headed to August show at the staples center and its sold out I am so proud of August despite all the bullshit he put me me through he deserves this.
These bitches super excited to see August.i herd Onè girl say she gone fuck him and suck his dick lol AlsinaNation love them some August Alsina lol.but we got our tickets which was front row 6&7th seat. The lights went low fans Wer screaming as August came on stage saying is AlsinaNation in this Muthafucka and they screamed to the top of their lungs and he kept saying it and they got louder. His voice is so beautiful he sung
Make it home
You deserve
No love
Porn star
Ghetto
Kissing on my tattoos
I luv this shit
Downtown
Don't forget about me
Numb
Nobody knows
Let me hit that
benediction
And grind& pray.
I can't lie I was crying cause you felt his pain behind certain songs and his happiness. August is a great performer and yaw I am so fucking proud of him.he talked to AlsinaNation and then he looked dead at me and kid looked at me and at August and he got a Lil mad. well he said he wanted to share his story with us and I knew what he was about to do.

August pov
***************
Aye sup its me August Alsina and I wanna share with yaw my story my hurts my pains,my weaknesses and downfalls my struggle. But first yaw I wanna say that I'm glad cici here cause it means a lot Ta a nigga.she a beautiful woman,so sweet kind and caring.she a good girl but I lost her cause I couldn't get my act right. I found someone special but i'ma keep that Lowkey fa now. But here go my story My testimony.

********************************Giving His Testimony
Fa those of yaw who don't know who I am I'm August Alsina
(Everybody screaming) I'm originally from New Orleans and growing up in New Orleans wasn't easy fa a nigga ya know 7th ward 9th ward .i Done seen and experienced a lot of shit man like shit you thought you Neva see and don't wanna see. My big bro Melvin LaBranch ||| was gunned down dowtown. It hurt me still to this day August 31,2010 I lost my big bro man and that shit hurts man a nigga killed my brutha man
(Tears falling from his eyes). He believed in me and man he left behind 3 beautiful Lil girls my nieces but its cool cause I am my bruthas keeper I'm uncle daddy and my nieces are so beautiful man. I didn't graduate high school cause shit a nigga was like fuck that shit but I encourage AlsinaNation to stay in school get yo diploma man cause I promise its hard outchea in these streets education is important ion give a damn how hard it is or how bad you wanna quit mane don't keep going get yaw diploma. I sold dope and cocaine.man lost My real daddy Ta drug addiction and I'm preying my step pops get off that shit. My mama put me out when I was 16 cause we ain't see eye Ta eye shit a nigga thought he was grown.i was homeless fa awhile I was sleeping on the Flo at the corner store till I finally told my ex wife who was my first love about it.shawdy worked three jobs Ta support us and got us an apartment and she was still in high school. Found out she was pregnant with my first child and that made me get outchea and grind harder. I started treating her wrong becoming controlling,abusive.i talked bad to her and I didn't love her the way she needed to be loved.we Wer married 6yrs got married when we 17&18 cause I knew she was the one.if her husband don't mind please cici come up here.

Kid looked at me and at cici but gave her the ok to come up on stage and damn she look good as hell.

August:AlsinaNation this is my beautiful sweet amazing ex wife Talicia aka cici.
(Everybody claps/she waves)
Talicia:thanks.
August:no problem.i cheated on her and I just did her wrong.i fucked up bad and I lost myself in this crazy world man I ain't give a fuck but this woman right chea held a nigga down since day1 she my best friend still after all I did and we have a beautiful 2yr old daughter named September, a handsome 8yr old son Aj and she adopted my Lil nieces now what woman yaw know would do that.lets clap for this strong beautiful sweet cool ride or die woman.
(Everybody claps/we half hug)
Talicia:thanks August.
August:you welcome.look I'm human I fucked up but this woman right chea forgave me and told me when I find someone special to do right this time and she gives good advice.Talicia thank you for still being in my corner and being a good best friend. Fa yaw who don't know she married to rapper kid ink and he treating her the way I was suppose to and bruh I wish yaw nothing but love and happiness and Many blessings.if it wasn't fa cici staying on my ass I wouldn't be on this stage performing fa yaw. alsinaNation I hope yaw forgive me and still Rock with yaw boy aug.
(They all scream) I just shared with yaw my testimony and my feelings

Kid and I air dapped and cici and I hugged again. This time a nigga gone do his new chick right but cici always my baby.cici and i hugged and I whispered in her ear that I still want her and she looked at me and I looked at her and she walked off stage and her and kid walked off and he looked at me.things bout to get real.

After the arena cleared out I went back on stage and looked around at it and was like damn I made it.cici and kid came back in.

August:what's wrong ?
Kid ink:we good bruh cici left ha purse under ha seat.
Talicia:baby can you reach down and get it fa me ?
Kid ink:yeah.
(Gets purse)
Talicia:baby I gotta pee real bad can you wait here ?
Kid ink:damn bae, yeah hurry up tho.

Talicia go to the restroom and it was me and kid ink.nigga got my wife ion like him real shit.i mugged him and he mugged me.

Kid ink:problem bruh ?
August:nah but shit if you want one nigga I can give ya one.
Kid ink:bruh you don't want these problems.
August:shit wud up then bitch nigga.
Kid ink:nigga you ain't bout that life.you mad cause yo ex wife my wife now.
August:she gone be on my dick real soon nigga believe that.

Kid ran up and hit me in the face but I punched his ass in the mouth and he stumbled but kept his balanced and hit me in the eye and I grabbed him by the neck and slung his ass in the floor but bitch nigga kicked me in the face and we was going at it.thats when cici walked back in screaming tryna break us up and DAMN DAMN DAMN Nikki brought her ass out and it was like a WWF smack down in this Muthafucka I guess securityherd the noise and bout 6 of Em came rushing in pulling us apart and cici know damn well she shouldn't be fighting she pregnant with that busta baby.

August:THIS SHIT AINT OVA WIT BRUH.
Kid ink:SHIT BITCH ASS NIGGA I'LL SEE YO ASS AGAIN.
Talicia:NIKKI FA REAL DIRTY ASS LYING ASS HOE.
Nikki:sorry sis August need a bad bitch on his team.
Talicia:I'MA KILL YOU BITCH

POW POW POW three gun shots went off

OMG OMG NOOOOO NOOOOO OMG NOOOOOOOO

Crying
Screaming
Heavy breathing
What happened ?
Who fired the shots ?
Who got shot ?
What's gone happen ?
Hmmmm guess you gotta read the sequel to August property.
Lots more drama
More secrets
More tears
Happiness
Lies
Betrayal
Rendezvous
Marriages will be tested
Friendships will be destroyed
Some may not live
There's no telling what's going to happen in..............

______________________________________________________
THANK YOU all for reading August property without yaw August property wouldn't be Wer it is today THANK YOU all.the sequel will be coming soon February 3,2015.i love yaw all my babies.

August_alsina4ever

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊

______________________________________________________