You really done f**ked up

After Chrissy told August what they did he went the fuck off and set they asses straight including his mama.then he looked at me and the look he gave me really sent a fearful chill ova my body and I dropped my head.when I looked up Chris and kirko gave me that you fucked up big time Lil sis wish we could help you but we can't look.
After I went upstairs to get the kids August,myself,Chris,kirko, and the kids got on the first flight back to Atlanta GA.once we landed and got in August car he dropped kirko and Chris off at kirko house then we headed to his big sister shynetia house.I saw August hand her 8,000$ saying keep the kids for a couple of months and at the moment I realized he is about to torture my ass.the entire car ride home was quiet.once August pulled into the driveway and we got out and went inside August slammed and locked the door and I jumped so hard.he looked at me and I looked at wishing I could undo all this shit but I can't.
WAAAAM August had back handed me causing me to fall and he kicked me twice and I cried out in pain.he then picked me up by my neck and threw me across the living room damn near in the dinning room and I cried even harder.he picked me up by my hair and slung me into the dinning room wall.he then yanked me up by my arm and pulled me into the living room and pushed me on the couch.now yaw know how much I love August right ? of course yaw do and I Neva meant to hurt him this way I promise but I I I just was so scared at the moment.

August:so you like to play the fucking runaway game I see.
Talicia:no baby I don't.
August:you changed yo hair color,got yo tattoo covered up and got two more,a lip piercing and shit.bitch I still notice you, YOU STUPID ASS BITCH.
Talicia:baby I'm so sorry.
August:Wer the fuck is yo wedding ring at ?
Talicia:I I don't know.
August:you don't know.
Talicia:no baby I don't
(He slaps me again/I cry)
August:BITCH I PAID 7,890$ FA THAT MUHTHAFUCKIN RING AND YOU DONT KNOW WER ITS AT.
Talicia:August I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I didn't you have to believe me.
August:THREE FUCKIN MONTHS I WORRIED AND SEARCHED FA YOU AND MY DAMN KIDS.YOU REALLY DONE FUCKED UP.YEAH YOU REALLY DONE FUCKED UP.
Talicia:August baby please you have to believe me I didn't mean to hurt you this way.
August:THEN WHY THE FUCK YOU LEAVE WIT THAT CHUMP ASS NIGGA ?
Talicia:b b because I was scared August I I was scared baby.
August:FUCK WAS YOU SCARED OF CICI ?
Talicia:I I was scared of you bae.
August:THE FUCK WHY HELL ?
Talicia:c cause you would beat on me every day,talk crazy to me,keep me locked up in the house like I was at August Alsina penitentiary.if I did anything wrong or that you didn't like you would beat me especially when you are intoxicated.i was so afraid that one day you would beat me and kill me and I thought about our kids.
August:so that made you up and run off with Princeton ?
Talicia:baby I was scared of you and they all got in my head and with me being that afraid of you I felt it was best I got away.i didn't know they had planned and plotted this shit till today.
August:YOU FUCKED HIM CICI DAMN YOU HAD SEX WITH THAT NIGGA.YOU A HOE CICI

The tears just rolled down my face how could he sit here and say that about me when I done been through hell and high water with his ass.he cheated on me and had sex with another bitch.its not my fault I thought Chrissy nem was right about he was still messing around on me like I was so hurt and weak at that moment.like I didn't know I didn't know.

Talicia:I'm not a hoe August the only man I ever fucked was you.i've always always held you down and forgave you for everything.you cheated on me and fucked another bitch but I forgave you.being in the hospital cause you beat my ass and i'ma hoe cause they lied and made it seem so real.i Neva planned on fucking Princeton,I Neva cheated on you.I WAS TRICKED AND IT HURTS ME LIKE HELL.august I love you with everything in my heart and soul.i feel terrible fa what happened baby but you just don't seem to give a flying fuck anymore.

I got up and ran out back and sat on the deck and cried my heart out Into my hands cause yaw regardless of what I'll Neva hurt August.b but they really fooled me good and Im so stupid that I believed them.i hurt my love,my first and only love.i don't wanna lose August without him I'm nothing.these three months without him really ate me alive everyday.then ion even know Wer my wedding ring at.i felt hands on my shoulder and I looked up all puffy eyed and still crying looking at August.

August:cici look I'm sorry baby but mane you really hurt a nigga and these three months without you hurt me hard.errrbody did me wrong but mane you was always hurrr fa me but this time you wasn't and I really needed you.
Talicia;baby I didn't mean to leave you like this but it wasn't my fault.
August:baby look I'm not perfect but I really am working on controlling my anger and temper and shit.ion mean Ta beat you the way I do I'm sorry baby but shit I can only be August Anthony Alsina me aug nobody else and I need you Ta rock with me no matter what can you do that ?
Talicia:yeah baby I can but you gotta promise me something ?
August:what ?
Talicia:that you'll try not to beat on me ?
August:I can't promise that but i'ma try the best Ta my ability ok but please don't ever runaway from me like that again and don't believe these dirty ass folks again ok ?
Talicia:ok I promise.
August:I have yo wedding ring that bitch nigga Princeton had it in his pocket.
Talicia:then why you ask me Wer it was ?
August:Ta see if you Wer gone lie or not.
Talicia:well can I have it back ?
August:nah fuck that ring.
Talicia:a a August baby.
August:I'm Just fucking wit you baby.

August put the ring back on my finger and he picked me up and we kissed and he carried me in the house and he laid me down on the kitchen floor took my pants and panties off as he stepped out his grey gym shorts and boxers as he shoved his dick in me making hard deep thrust as he went in and out of me and I rocked my hips as I was going with the rhythm of his strokes.AHHHHH AUGUST BABY MHMMM YESSSSS OOOOOHHHH WEEEE I LOVE YOU AHHHH OMG OMG AUGUST AUGUST SHIT AHHHHH GAHHH DAAAAAMN MHMMM MHMMMM AUGUST YESSS FUCK ME HARDER
Who pussy is this huh who pussy is this he said ITS YOURS ITS YOURS BABY.
We both came three times.

Talicia:I missed you so much August.
August:you still being punished you not off the hook.
Talicia:I know.
August:I can't lie I'm still mad about all this shit mane.
Talicia:I know baby and i guess we both really hurt each other bad but i didn't mean to hurt you.
August:look cici you will always be August property and yo ass better not fa get that shit.
Talicia:I know and I won't.
August:matter fact tuhhmahh we going to get August property on you again and I mean that and I run this show.
Talicia:whatever makes you happy baby I'll do it.
August:look I can't do this nice boy shit like that if you pull some shit like this again you gone regret it and I'm not playing with you.
Talicia:ok baby and it i won't.
August:if you do anything Ta piss me off I'm kicking yo ass.
Talicia:how you gone up and be sweet and then mad all ova again.
August:don't worry about it.
Talicia:what about our children ?
August:they good Wer they at right now cause yo punishment starts tuhhmahh.lets go shower and go to sleep.

August and I went in the house showered and I sucked his dick in the shower like he loves and I knew it was to good Ta be true and what's his punishment fa me ion know but I know its nothing Nice cause August do not fucking play but it feels good to be home in my bed with my bae.

____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊