Stay in yo place

I woke up the next morning which was a Saturday and I looked over at August who was still asleep.i got out of bed and went into our bathroom and I washed my face and brushed my teeth and took me a hot 20min shower and I got out dried off and put on my lotion and black bra and pantie set from Victoria secret and I put on my black leggings and I put on August red T-shirt with my red socks that's kinda like house shoes and I put my hair into a ponytail.
As I was walking out August was walking in and I dropped my head as I was tryna walk out he moved every way I moved.

Talicia:excuse me baby.
August:so you not gone say good morning or kiss me.what I tell you bout that shit bitch.
Talicia:good morning baby
(We kiss)
August:mane why you still like to play these Lil girl ass games with me ? I asked you a fucking question.
Talicia:I'm not playing games with you tho.
August:you know what get yo ass in that room and make the bed up.
Talicia:ok.
August:after that you better have breakfast on the kitchen table.
Talicia:yes baby I will.

I walked out the bathroom and he mugged me like ion know what his problem is hell I ain't tell him to put himself in the shit he in now.don't take it out on me hell.i went to make the bed up and I went downstairs to prepare breakfast which was waffles,sausage patties,eggs with cheese, and hash browns and pineapple orange juice.i made enough for everybody not just August.his mom walks downstairs and hug me.

Sheila:morning cici.
Talicia:good morning mama.
Sheila:you ain't have to cook sweetie I was gone do it.
Talicia:August told me to so you know.
Sheila:hell he got two hands he shoulda been cooking you breakfast.
Talicia:its my job as he say.
Sheila:about last night we talking about that.
Talicia:we need to but you know how he get uhh I gotta do it,I luv this shit and all that mess.
Sheila:you ok cici ?
Talicia:I'm ok mama.
Sheila:why you let August do you this way cici ? I love my son I do but ion appreciate the way he treat you.
Talicia:I love him mama and he don't be meaning it.
Sheila:ohhh cici sweet heart look he still has no right to treat you the way he do and i'ma get in shit about that.
Talicia:NOOOOO NOOOO its ok mama I'll tell him how I feel ok I'll do it.

August and Aj walk into the kitchen and they both speak.i fixed August plate while his mom fixed Aj plate.after we all had our plates fixed we sat at the table said our prayer over breakfast and August gave me that look like bitch you better get yo act right.

August:what's yo prob cici ?
Talicia:what you talking bout ?
August:you better get that look off yo face like you mad about something.
Talicia:Ion have no look on my face dude what is you talking about ?
August:so you calling me a liar and I saw the look you had on yo face bitch.
Talicia:really August you call me a B word in front of our son and be disrespectful in front of yo mama.
Aj:mommy you about to cry ?
Talicia:n no honey mommy ok.
Sheila:boy get slapped if you want to I'm not gone tolerate this BS from you.
August:my bad.
Aj:daddy you hurt mommy feelings.
August:boy be quiet and eat yo breakfast yo mama aight ain't ya ?
Talicia:yeah mommy ok.
Sheila:Aj gone in the other room and finish eating.
Aj:yes ma'am.

After Aj left out the kitchen mama Sheila slapped August which shocked the hell out of me and he was so mad but he'll NEVA hit his mom or ball his fist up at her.

August:ma what I do ?
Sheila:you gone stop disrespecting yo wife in front of me and your son.
August:I'm sorry
Sheila:now about last night.
August:ion wanna talk about that ma.
Talicia:baby we gotta talk about it tho.
August:ain't shit Ta talk about.snitching ass folks ova der got our shit busted.
Talicia:well that should be a sign telling you to leave this mess alone.
August:I been outchea in these streets doing this shit since I was 16yrs old and I'm not bout to let no shit like getting busted stopped my paper flow.
Talicia:baby at some point you gotta stop.
August:lol yo ass crazy fa real i'ma keep Grindin cause I luv this shit.
Talicia:stupid.
Sheila:know what aug you better wake the fuck up and get yo shit together and be the husband yo wife need and father to yo son.
Talicia:mama he is a wonderful husband and father he just do stupid stuff.
August:Mane I'm going back upstairs errrbody wanna get in my stuff like I'm wrong when I'm just doing what I gotta do Ta provide fa my wife and son but oh aug wrong lol yaw tripping.

He walks off and I get up to go behind him till mama Sheila stopped me.

Sheila:Wer you going cici ?
Talicia:to check on August ?
Sheila:he'll be ok.
Talicia:I hate seeing him mad.
Sheila:see that's yo prob right there cici.
Talicia:what ?
Sheila:you always running up behind him and babying him.he a grown ass man he'll be ok.
Talicia:I know mama but I just wanna be sure he ok.
Sheila:his dick that good to you cause he be beating on you and talking crazy to you but here you go wanna chase after him.
Talicia:its not like that mama.
Sheila:cici I love you I do but at some point you gotta stand up to August and fight him back.
Talicia:I tried plenty of times and I can't beat him mama i can't.

August walks back in the kitchen and tells me to come here so I get up and follow him back upstairs to our bedroom and he push me in the door and close it.

August:so you wasn't coming up here with me ?
Talicia:I was but yo mama stopped me bae.
August:you stupid ass bitch.
(He hit me in the mouth/I cry)
Talicia:baby I'm sorry alright.
August:if you talk ta me the way you did downstairs bitch yo ass gone be in ICU.
Talicia:baby I said I was sorry.

Its like he just spazzed out.he hit me in the face with his fist and I fell off the bed and he got on top of me constantly hitting me and I cried out as loud as I could and i was tryna fight him back but I couldn't.he picked me up by my neck and threw me on the bed.he told me to take my leggings and panties off and I did as he took off his gym shorts and boxers.he spread my legs opened and he shoved his dick inside of me fucking me hard and rough deep thrust after deep thrust and I cried out and moaned at the same time.bitch you gone fucking learn about playing with me with yo dumb ass he said to me in a angry tone of voice.say my name bitch he said and I wouldn't so he fucked me even harder till I finally said it AUGUST AUGUST OOOOOOHHH WEEEEEEE AUGUST AUGUST AUGUST BAAAAAABYYYYY MHMMMMM AHHHHH SHIIIIIIT BABY MHMMMM MHMMMM.say I'm August property SAY IT.
IM AUGUST PROPERTY IM AUGUST PROPERTY AHHHHHH SHIIIIT.i came 30mins later and he came 15mins after me and he made me suck his dick till he let his hot creme fill my mouth.my coochie was hurting so bad.i limped to the bathroom to clean myself up and I was bleeding a little down there and i brushed my teeth twice and gargled with mouthwash.august walked in and pissed and I looked at him like how could he do this to me.he flushed and washed his hands and I tried to stop the tears but hell they fell down my face.

August:stay in yo place I wouldn't have to put my hands on you bitch.
Talicia:baby I do everything to please you and keep you happy but y y you always hurting me.
August:GET THE HELL UP OUT YO MUHTHAFUCKIN FEELINGS.
Talicia:August really baby.
August:like I fucking said hoe stay in yo place and know that I run you.
Talicia:just stop please just stop.
August:I'm bout to ram yo head into that counter top I ain't stopping a fucking thing.you can let my mama get in yo head if you want to cause she gone make me fuck you up.you know better talking back to me getting smart.stay in yo place you hear me ?
Talicia:yes baby.
August;clean that bedroom and this bathroom up and when you done clean the kitchen.
Talicia:ok bae.wer you bout to go ?
August:downstairs to the movie room.why ?
Talicia:just asking bae.
August:when you done with all that I need you to go to the liquor store and buy three more big bottles of peach ciroc and two regular and two red berry ok.
Talicia:ok.
August:put some make up on yo black eye and you better not tell my mama shit and walk right.
Talicia:yes baby and hurts when I walk.
August:what I say ?
Talicia:ok ok ok August.

I put make up on my eye after I cleaned up our bathroom and bedroom and dishes.i was heading out the door when mama Sheila stopped me so I quickly put my shades on.she removed them and I dropped my head.she looked and shook her head.

Talicia:I'll be back ok.
Sheila:cici baby awww.
Talicia:I'll be back mama.
Sheila:why you let August do this to you sweetie ?
Talicia:he didn't mean to, its my fault mama.
Sheila:cici you gotta stop letting August hurt you and control you.
Talicia:I'm alright and he loves me ok.
(August walks up/I jump)

August:I thought I told you to go to the store cici ?
Talicia:I'm bout to now bae ?
August:how's that when you standing hurrr talking Ta my mama.
Talicia:I I I was just telling her I'll be back bae that's all.
August:you better not be lying to me.
Talicia:I'm not.
August:cici stop playing aight get yo ass on to the store.
Talicia:ok my love.
(We kissed)

I put my shades back on and was heading out the door when mama Sheila asked to ride and I know she wanna know what happened but I can't tell her cause August gone beat me if he find out I told her.

____________________________________________________________________damn Talicia just letting August get away with murder right ?
Do yaw think August mama Sheila should just mind her own business ?
Please let me know
Vote🌟
Comment😊