We need to talk

I cried myself to sleep last night cause I know once I tell August what happened this may be the end of our marriage fa real and I don't want that to happen.without August hell Im nothing like that man is theblood that flows through my veins.its like I can't function right without him and I'm sprung on him yaw.i feel like a Thot a hoe a hooker like I hate myself so much right now I'm disgusted with myself.all the shit I said I wouldn't never do shit I did so please don't say what you won't never do cause hell you just might end up doing those very things.i go back to work tomorrow and I hope I can concentrate on my job but hell August gone be on my mind and I wanna tell him to his face not on the phone.
I took my shower and put on some pink leggings and a black t-shirt with my mini mouse house shoes and I put my hair in a ponytail and I went downstairs to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of orange juice and Princeton outback on his damn laptop so I went and spoke to him and i came back in the house.i herd the door bell ring so I went to answer it and OMG I'm shocked/happy/scared, and wanna cry at the same time cause its August.he picked me up and we kissed and he put me down.

Talicia:baby what are you doing here I thought you wasn't coming until next month ?
August:that's what I thought to but I'm here fa good Now I ain't gotta leave no mo.
Talicia:well I'm happy about that baby.where is Chris and kirko ?
August:at they hotel room.
Talicia:oh ok.
August:cici you ain't acting to cool baby sup wit that Shawdy ?
Talicia:baby I umm I I gotta tell you something.

I grabbed his hand and we walked to the living room and August sat down and I sat down beside him and he looked at me and I dropped my head.

August:you said we need Ta talk so the hell we gotta talk about cici ?
Talicia:its more of I gotta tell you something baby.
August:the fuck going on cici ?
Talicia:August you no I love you with all my heart and soul and that you mean the world to me baby ok.
August:cici what the fuck you do ?
Talicia:well me and the dude I was having lunch with at the mall we been cooling it lately and I had sex with him but I used protection .

August slapped me hard as fuck I fell off the couch crying and he kicked me and he picked me up by my neck and literally slung my ass across the living room.i cried and screamed my ass off and he got on top of me and he hit me in my mouth and I tried to push min off me but he put all his weight on me once he did get off me he snatched me up by my fucking hair and slung me on the couch and I cried harder.

August:YOU A DIRTY ASS SLUTTY ASS BITCH.
Talicia:August I'm sorry baby.
August:BITCH ITS OVA YOU A NO GOOD ASS MUHTHAFUCKA..
Talicia:August PLEASE PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME BABY I fucked up I fucked up.
August:HERE I FUCKING AM GETTING MY SHIT TA GETHA BUT YO HOE ASS OUTCHEA FUCKING ROUND ON ME LIKE A FUCKING HOE.
Talicia:August I love you.
August:MANE THATS BULLSHIT CICI YOU AINT SHIT TA ME NO MO.BITCH YOU HURT ME THIS TIME.

I walk towards him and grabbed his hand but he jerked away from me and I just cried harder

Talicia:b b baby we can work this out PLEASE AUGUST PLEASE BABY.
August:YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME BITCH.HOE YOU DEAD TA ME.
(I break down crying)
Talicia:no no no no y y you don't mean that August you love me I love you and we we we can get past this we can work it out.
August:I thought you LOVED ME MANE THAT SHIT FUCKING HURT A NIGGA SHAWDY THE FUCK WAS YOU THINKING CICI.
Talicia:I wasn't thinking right at the time ok I'm human I fucked up but it wasn't my intention I just needed sex and you wasn't here i was thinking with my coochie not my mind.
August:YOU SHOULD HAVE USED A FUCKING DILDO CICI.YOU STEPPED OUT ON OUR MARRIAGE AND FUCKED A NIGGA YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW AND YOU WANT ME TA STICK MY DICK IN YOU AND ACT LIKE YO NASTY ASS AINT DO SHIT WRONG BITCH GET THE FUCK ON.
Talicia:I N NEED HELP AUGUST OK I THINK IM ADDICTED TO SEX OK I GOTTA HAVE IT.
August:THATS WHY IM FUCKING HERE DUMB ASS BROAD.ION GIVE A FUCK CRY BITCH.
Talicia:y y you Wer in Atlanta you wasn't here August.
August:THAT AINT MEAN FA YA ASS TO GO OUT AND FUCK A NOTHA NIGGA TALICIA THE FUCK.
Talicia:AUGUST I LOVE YOU,IM SO SO SO SO SORRY IM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU.IF YOU LEAVE ME I'MA KILL MYSELF I MEAN IT I WILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF DAMN IT.
August:whatever.

I ran out the living room and August chased after me and I grabbed a big ass butcher knife but august jumped on me tryna take the knife away from me but i wascrying and screaming and I guess that's when Princeton ran in and he tried to help August take the knife from me.I WANNA DIE I'MA KILL MYSELF AUGUST DONT LOVE ME NO MOOOORE HE DONT WANT ME I cried out.August and Princeton wer still tryna get the knife from me and I cut one of Em by accident and it was Princeton who grabbed the knife and it was him I cut and both him and August Wer crying.i ran upstairs and they chased after me and I ran into the Bathroom and locked the door.if i don't have August ion wanna live cause I love him.yeah I fucked up and so did August and I forgave him but he can't forgive me.i went into the medicine cabinet and I overdosed on hydro codeine pain killers and I was getting dizzy and thats when I herd the bathroom door being kicked open and i herd August and Princeton scream and I herd crying and ion know who grabbed my numb body and my eyes Wer rolling to the back of my head and last thing I herd was please god please god don't let her die i love her to much and I passed out.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊

A/N>I do not in no kinda of way want anyone to Try and commit suicide at all I been down that rode and I was literally In tears after I proof read this chapter.whatever yaw going through pray,talk to someone you trust like parents best friends,family or a school counselor.i love to motivate/encourage/ and inspire people of all ages,races whatever.SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER.i just wanna keep my readers attention and without yaw August property wouldn't be doing this good.i love yaw all