Trust issues

Mane I know cici still fucking off with August shit she crazy about him.mane if that nigga call her ass right now she gone go running back Ta him like a lost ass puppy.ion trust her.i ain't gone hit her or nothing but she got me fucked up if she think she can play with my fucking heart.
Ion preciate that shit.why the fuck she hugging this August nigga fa and talking Ta him.mane I'm pissed the fuck off and I'll blow his ass off ion give a fuck.anyways I had Ta get away before I snapped cause befor I hit her ass I rather leave fa a lil bit.i pulled up Ta my nigga Kendrick house and he opened the door and we went Ta the game room and faced one so yaw know a nigga had Ta let Em know bout his woman trouble that's my bro he always know what Ta say.

Kendrick:wud up nigga ?
Kid ink:mane a nigga having woman trouble bruh.
Kendrick:what you mean bruh ?
Kid ink:my fiancé cici ion trust the broad bruh.
Kendrick:damn why not bruh ?
Kid ink:aight mane ok after the show earlier i was coming backstage going Ta my dressing room and guess what the fuck a nigga see bruh ? My broad talking Ta ha ex husband and I caught Em hugging and that slum ass nigga mean mugged me and shit you know me bruh I mean mugged his ass back and if he woulda swung I swear his ass woulda been 6ft under
Kendrick:damn bruh Lil mama disrespected you to the Max bruh.why the fuck would she do sumin like that fa anyways ?
Kid ink:right and mane cause ha ass still want that nigga.mane the broad weak fa his ass.
Kendrick:she was married Ta uh uh uh what's nigga name uhh nigga that sing ghetto,I luv this shit, benediction shit like that what nigga name is bruh ?
Kid ink:August Alsina.
Kendrick:mane fuck that busta,arrogant ass bitch nigga.
Kid ink:the bitch gone call me insecure, bitch Neva fucking think that bout the kid ya feels me bruh.i just got trust issues cause the bitch hurt me once and I broke up with ha ass cause she was still In love with August.so shit a nigga got trust issues like a Muthafucka.bitch couldn't take off the fucking wedding ring.
Kendrick:fuck ha then bruh cause if she did the shit once hell she gone eventually do the shit again.you can't turn no hoe into a housewife bruh.
Kid ink:shit you right bruh like ion trust her ass.
Kendrick:she prolly on August dick right now as we speak.
Kid ink:I wouldn't put it pass ha ass.

We smoked three mo kush blunts and drunk a big ass bottle of Hennessy and mane we fucking faded like a Muthafucka.

Kendrick:mane fuck that shit I'll call some bitches ova Ta chill with us and suck our Dicks .you take a bitch Ta a room and I'll take my bitch to another one.
Kid ink:shit I'll take a Lap dance and let her suck my dick but I ain't gone fuck the bitch.
Kendrick:aight coo bruh

Mane my Bro called some sexy thick ass bitches ova and shit I'm not cheating she Just gone suck a nigga dick and give me a lap dance.i'm not sticking my dick in her.i grab another bottle of Hennessy took the bitch upstairs and shit the rest is what it is.a nigga drunk as fuck tho.

______________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊