Back To Work

I begged and begged August to let me go back to work and he didn't want me to but he finally said yes cause they actually did called saying that they wanted me back and they'll increase my pay so hell yeah i'm excited.i love my job and I get to see Princeton something August isn't to happy about but ion see Princeton like that but he is fine and sexy as hell tho I just don't see him in that way.but noooo August thinks I do and I'm tired of telling him that shit.but I'm happy a bish can make money again the right way.Chrissy ass said fuck going back to work cause kirko gone take care of her I can't just depend on August to take care of me I love making my own money and helping him out with the bills and shit.so anyways I walked into the hospital and guess who I see first ? Princeton and it feels awkward case of the shit that had went down.

Talicia:hi prince.
Princeton:hi cici.
Talicia:how are you ?
Princeton:I'm good, blessed to be here.how are you ?
Talicia:that's good and I'm wonderful.well it was nice seeing you again.
Princeton:yeah you to.
Talicia:I was really worried about you and you stayed on my mind and I wanted to come see you.
Princeton:i know cici.

I turned to walk away till Princeton called my name, I wanted to keep walking cause he prolly wanna curse my ass out and blame me fa what happened but I turned around and walked towards him.

Talicia:yeah ?
Princeton:welcome back to work we missed you around here.
Talicia:it feels good to be back to.
Princeton:why you looking all sad for ?
Talicia:you know why prince.
Princeton:look that's the past.I'm still standing cici and its not your fault.ion blame you ok.i told yo husband Ta tell you that.
Talicia:yeah he told me but I feel so bad fa putting you in that situation prince.
Princeton:look you told me what was up but I didn't listen to you.
Talicia:well I still apologize.
Princeton:you good bestie.i love you.
Talicia:I love you to bestie.
Princeton:you ok cici ?
Talicia:ion know prince I have a feeling about something and I don't wanna believe it.
Princeton:about what ?
Talicia:August.
Princeton:what you mean ?
Talicia:I think he messing around on me I feel it.
Princeton:ion think so cause that mane crazy obsessed with you.
Talicia:that don't mean nothing prince.
Princeton:so if its true what you gone do ?
Talicia:ion even know but I'm just hoping its not true cause I love August so much.
Princeton:ion think he would do that.why would any man cheat on a woman as beautiful and sexy as you are.they'll be crazy as hell to lose you.
Talicia:thanks prince.all I can do is pray that he isn't cause I love August like I'm so in love with my husband.
Princeton:oh trust me don't I know.
Talicia:lol what you tryna say nigga ?
Princeton:that's all you ever talk about.august my boo,August my bae, August did that or August put it on me real good last night
(Mocking my voice)
Talicia:lol oh shut up fro ball.
Princeton:I love your lips.
Talicia:I love yours to.

Princeton and I locked lips and I put my arms around his neck and we kissed passionately and we kept kissing fa another minute and we stopped and just stared at each other like did we just do that type of expression on our face.

Princeton:look I'm sorry.
Talicia:no don't be its ok.
Princeton:I was wrong and I'm sorry.
Talicia:its ok cause I liked it.
Princeton:fa real.
Talicia:lol yesss fa real fa real silly.you sexy as hell by the way.
Princeton:ha thanks I'm aight.
Talicia:no you sexy as hell you more than aight.
Princeton:let me find out you flirting with me.
Talicia:maybe I am.
Princeton:hmmm good girl gone bad I likes that.
Talicia:every good girl does have an inner baddie that be dying to get out.
Princeton:so you ready to let her out and play with papi ?
Talicia:hmmm maybe, maybe not.
Princeton:oh so you wanna play games with my mind now.
Talicia:am I playing with yo mind or would you rather I play with Mr.Fernando.
Princeton:don't make me take yo ass in that conference room and fuck you good.
Talicia:that's sounds fun to me.
Princeton:shit lets go.
Talicia:ha to bad its time to start working.
Princeton:damn girl.
Talicia:awww am I turning you on ?
Princeton:hell yeah.
Talicia:I see
(Looks down at his dick)
Princeton:damn cici really.
Talicia:lol My bad I'm sorry.i'll make it up to you soon.
Princeton:how soon tho ?
Talicia:that's fa me Ta know and fa you Ta find out.

Our boss Mr.Marriott comes by telling us to get to work.Princeton and I looked at each other before going our ways.I can't believe I just kissed my BFF he my god bro and I kissed him and flirted with him.the hell is wrong with me I love August I love August but I know he fucking around on me like I'm no dummy.but two wrongs don't make a right but shit it felt so right.damn August can't find out and then again ion care cause I know his ass cheating on me I'm not dumb yaw I know him to damn well and he gone mess around and slip up.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊