Not in the mood

Man I'm tired as hell August wore my ass out and I just wanna shower and go to sleep and I plan on seeing August again tomorrow fa another round of hot sex and who's Ta say Princeton not fucking this chick named Bahja mhmm yeah niggas need to learn Ta put they passcode on these damn iPhones I'm just saying.like the Bahja bitch was like I miss you peace pal with yo sexy ass and Princeton was like lol ha I miss you to sexy.then the hoe was like I can't wait to see you again and Princeton was like it'll be soon TF really nigga I'm not stupid i know he fucking that bitch so i'ma keep fucking my husband and eventually get back with him.say what yaw want this sweet naive good girl has fucking gone bad and this my show I run this Muthafucka believe that damn it.i been hurt to many damn times watch my fucking smoke time Ta bring my ghetto hood bitch side out.
I got to the room and I used my card to enter the room and Princeton greets me and we kiss and hug.

Princeton:you ready to make love baby ?
Talicia:awwww baby I'm tired and I would love to but I got my monthly friend today and I just wanna shower and relax but I promise Ta make it up to you papi so don't be mad.
Princeton:damn mane why it come today ?
Talicia:ion know ask Mother Nature but I can please you in other ways papi.
Princeton:nah I'm good just shower and do what you do baby.(attitude voice)
Talicia:why you have a fucking attitude ? I can't help its that time of the month Princeton.
Princeton:I SAID IM GOOD I'm not in the mood anyway.
Talicia:oh now you not in the mood boy boo.you must already fucked then anyway.
Princeton:the fuck you talking about Talicia.
Talicia:WHO THE FUCK IS BAHJA PRINCETON ? WHO IS THAT BITCH ?
Princeton:my ex girlfriend.
Talicia:THE FUCK YOU STILL TXT'ING HER FOR NIGGA ?
Princeton:WHY THE FUCK YOU IN MY PHONE ?
Talicia:LEARN TA PUT YA MUHTHAFUCKIN PASSCODE ON YA IPHONE NIGGA.
Princeton:all we do is txt.
Talicia:WELL I'MA TXT AUGUST FUCK YA MEAN NIGGA.
Princeton:aye stop fucking yelling.
Talicia:WHY YOU STILL TXT'ING YO EX PRINCETON ?

Princeton grabbed my arm and pushed me into the wall and got in my face.

Princeton:STOP FUCKING YELLING I DONE TOLD YOU CICI.
Talicia:you getting mad cause I'm on my monthly and all of a sudden you not in the mood.
Princeton:you better not fucking txt August.
Talicia:stop txt'ing the Bahja bitch then prince.
Princeton:man we just friends now that's all I'm not August fucking Alsina ion cheat.
Talicia:well Jacob fucking Perez stop txy'ing the pink haired hoe befo I have to go straight streets on that ass.
Princeton:mane Bahja just my friend we real cool.
Talicia:HOW COOL LIKE FUCKING COOL,LOWKEY CREEPING COOL ?
Princeton:yell again watch what I fucking do ?
Talicia:OH YOU GONE HIT ME.

Princeton:BITCH CHILL BEFO I GO AUGUST ON YO ASS.
Talicia:FUCK YOU

Princeton grabbed me by my neck and slung me on the bed and hell yeah I cried man he ain't no better than August.he then snatched me up and threw me in the floor and I cried harder.

Princeton:YOU MADE ME DO IT.
Talicia:get away from me prince move get away from me.

There was a knock at the door so Princeton go answer it and it was the people who work here saying we to loud and Princeton apologized.

Princeton:you need to chill.
Talicia:fuck you.go be with that Bahja bitch.
Princeton:SHE NOT A BITCH SHE THE MOTHER OF MY TWO BOYS.
Talicia:WOW!!!!! Mhmm ok prince you just full of secrets.at least you know about August and I two kids.
Princeton:look I was scared to tell you ok cause I thought you would leave me.
Talicia:I'm Finna shower and go to sleep.
Princeton:baby I'm sorry ok.
Talicia:look let's just shower and chill and talk about this when we get back Ta LA baby ok.

Princeton went to go turn the shower on and order room service and I txt'ed August saying I wanna see him tomorrow so we can fuck and chill and he txt back ok come ova when I'm ready.while everybody thinking Princeton mr.perfect tuhh he still fucking with his baby mama.its a new me and I'm not taking shit from no fucking body.I'm bouts Ta wild the fuck out.im 22 fucking years old yessss watch me

____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊