Good news,good news

Man Wer do I even begin Umm ok August been in the studio these past four months,doing shows,meeting with different producers and record labels he on his shit and I'm proud of bae.
I've been working steady doing music videos and speaking of that rapper kid ink want me in his next video and he also want me to be one of his dancers for tours and shows.i told him I have to talk to my husband about it and he was like ok cool just let me know what's up in 72hrs.
Man August and I both been so busy with working and taking care of home and five kids LAWD we be so damn tired but we always made time fa sex lol.
I took a week off work and August decided to take a week to rest but if August give me the ok to work with kid ink I'll really be busy and missing him like crazy and my babies Aj/September/KayKay/mya/chay.
My mom has all the kids fa a few days cause I swear August and I need a break.
I pulled up in the driveway right beside August and we got out and he picked me up and we hugged and kissed and he put me down.we walked into the house and August grabbed my hand and we went into the kitchen and he got out 12 shot glasses and a bottle of peach ciroc and poured up.

Talicia:damn baby lol you tryna get drunk ?
August:nah we taking 6shots a piece baby so shut the hell up lol.
Talicia:lol Whatever nigga.
August:baby I got sum damn good ass new like god blessed a nigga fa real like dreams really do come true.
Talicia:what happened? baby tell me
August:I just got signed with def jam records and the album I was working on completed and they listened to it and loved it and now i'm the new R&B singer Signed to def Jam record.
Talicia:YAAAAAAAY baby omg congratulations I'm so happy for you auggy bear.baby you so deserve this.
August:thanks baby.but I have to leave hitting the roads making myself more known in two weeks.
Talicia:wow baby I'm
Happy for you and you have my support and trust I'll be at some of your shows and let en know I'm wifey.
August:they already know who you are video girl.
Talicia:I better be in a few if your videos.
August:hell yeah you will.

August and I took 6shots and we hugged and kissed and I'm so excited cause I have good news as well.

Talicia:well I have good news as well baby.
August:what's that ?
Talicia:you know rapper kid ink right baby ?
August:yeah.
Talicia:well bae he wants me to be in his next video and he wants to hire me as one of his dancers for when he be on tour or just doing shows.
August:well congratulations baby I'm happy fa you.you better make that money.
Talicia:awww thanks baby and I leave in two weeks to but we start shooting the 48hr video the day after tomorrow.but i'ma talk Ta Toni tomorrow Ta let her know and get a week so we can spend it together and with the kids.
August:yeah we'll talk about all that tomorrow baby.we both living out our dreams.
Talicia:YESS and I'm so happy auggy bear but i'ma miss yo sexy ass.
August:i'ma miss you to beautiful but we gone call,txt,FaceTime,Skype each other everyday tho and we gone remain faithful and meet up fa sex.
Talicia:damn right gotta have Mr.classy.
August:let's take these other 6shots and go make love.
Talicia:now you speaking my language bae lol.
August:yeah I forgot you a freaky ass woman.
Talicia:but you love it.
August:hell yeah I do fuck you mean.

We took our other 6shots and finished off the ciroc and we had mad crazy sex like damn bae freakier than me....I think but later

____________________________________________________________

Vote🌟
Comment😊

Yeah I'm bout to take things up a notch or 2 in this chea story