Video shoot/SNAPPED

I feel so bad for what I'm doing like i shouldn't be here at this fucking video shoot after August made it clear that he didn't want me to do it but this is a dream yaw like damn and August should understand that.he told me to chase my dreams.
I made it to the video shoot and everybody was super super nice to me and they complimented me.Then Nelly himself came ova to me and I think he was tryna flirt with me.

Nelly:aye what's up lil mama.
Talicia:hi.
Nelly:how you feeling ?
Talicia:wonderful and you ?
Nelly:good since I see you.
Talicia:is that right ?
Nelly:I like yo ascent its sexy.
Talicia:lol thank you.
Nelly:you must be from New Orleans ?
Talicia:yeah.
Nelly:mhmm you sexy you know that right ?
Talicia:yeah.
Nelly:you ready Ta be my lady fa the next 48hrs ?
Talicia:yeah.
Nelly:aye can I eat you out later I mean take you out to eat to later ?
Talicia:sorry I can't.
Nelly:why not ?
Talicia:I'm married to my first and only love and I can't mess around on him and I won't.this is strictly business.
Nelly:aight aight I respect that good wifey.
Talicia:he didn't want me to do this video shoot tho.
Nelly:why not ?
Talicia:cause it involves kissing and touching and I promise he don't like me talking Ta Otha niggas,looking at Em, or non of that.
Nelly:I mean I can't blame him look at you.ion think you know how fine you are.
Talicia:lol but I know he gone be ready to murder my ass once he find out I went behind his back and did it anyways.
Nelly:damn Lil mama you bad.
Talicia:lol whatever.

My Phn started vibrating and it was a incoming call from August and I wanted to answer but I couldn't.he gone fuck me up.nelly walked ova to me.

Nelly:aye I came Ta tell ya that this video gone be done tonight my bad bout the misunderstanding lil mama.
Talicia:its ok.
Nelly:you straight Lil mama.
Talicia:yeah I'm good just a Lil tired.

My Phn rings again and again and again but I didn't answer and man I know August gone kick my ass.he really changing Ta keep from whooping my ass but hell i'ma make him do it.i should just go home cause I love August to much like I can't do this and yeah the money sounds damn good but ain't no amount of money in this world worth me loosing my husband.i told nelly about it and they brought in a back up chick and she was cute and they still wanted me in the video just I'm not the leading lady anymore and I still get paid 5,000$ for being in the video.i gave them prince address Ta mail me my check.after I arrived home I knew I was bout to get it.
I walked into the house and I went into the kitchen and i see Bahja and Princeton.

Bahja:hey boo.
Talicia:hey bookie.
Princeton:sup sis ?
Talicia:hey bro umm where is August ?
Princeton:out looking fa you.
Talicia:oh my goodness are you serious ?
Bahja:yeah cause he said he been calling you and calling you but you wouldn't answer yo Phn.
Talicia:SHIT ummm was he mad when he left here ?
Princeton:hell yeah he was pissed as fuck.
Talicia:SHIT man.
Bahja:Wer was you cause prince and I called you to cause August asked us to but you ain't answer..
Wer was you at boo ?
Talicia:A video shoot fa nelly see August had already told me he didn't want me to do it cause it involved kissing and touching and shit and I was pose Ta been nelly girl in the video but I couldn't do that cause I love August and they still wanted me in the video tho and I went behind his back and did it anyways.
Princeton:damn sis you be making aug put his hands on you fa real tho.
Bahja:damn cici wow.

I just felt the tears fall down my face and in walks a very pissed off August DAAAAMN.he looks at me like bitch you Finna get it.princeton and Bahja got up and left out the house Ta give us privacy.

August:FUCK WAS YOU AT BITCH THAT YO ASS COULDN'T ANSWER YO FUCCKING PHN ? HAD ME OUTCHEA LOOKING FA YO ASS.
Talicia:huh ?
August:STOP FUCKING PLAYING WIT ME CICI FUCK WAS YO ASS AT ?
Talicia:t the video shoot.
August:AFTER I TOLD YO HARD HEADED ASS HELL TA THE MUHTHAFUCKIN NO YOU DO IT ANYWAYS.SO YOU SAID FUCK AUGUST RIGHT ?
Talicia:no baby.
August:YOU MUST LIKE ME BEATING YO ASS OR SUM SHIT HMMM BITCH ?
Talicia:nooo August and the video shoot wasn't like that.i told them I couldn't be his leading lady so they got another chick but they still wanted me in the video as the girl friend and they paying me 5,000$ baby.
August:ION GIVE A FUCK YOU STILL WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND DID IT CICI.MANE BITCH I WANNA FUCKING KICK YO DUMB ASS SO FUCKING BAD.
Talicia:baby I'm so sorry I just wanted to help you get money so you can hurry up and move here I wasn't tryna mess off on you August and you can call up there and ask fa nelly he'll tell you I was talking bout how I'm married and not messing Round on you.august I love you.

All I know is August back handed my ass and I fell so hard and I burst out into tears and he snatched me up by my neck and pulled me into him I was crying my ass off.

August:DONT EVA FUCKING DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN MANE CAUSE I'LL FUCKING HURT YOU CICI AND ION WANNA DO THAT DAMN.YOU BE MAKING ME DO THAT SHIT.
Talicia:I won't do it no more baby I'm so sorry please please don't leave me or cheat on me again August I'm sorry I love you.
August:mane I'm not shit.i love you baby but stop doing shit that make me put my hands on you.
(I just cried on his chest)
Talicia:ok baby.
August:I appreciate you wanting Ta help me baby but I got this aight.
Talicia:ok but I'm still giving you that money I need you here bad August.
August:I know baby I'm just making sure we straight so we can get our own spot like this right chea.
Talicia:ok baby.
August:stop crying cry baby lol.
Talicia:lol shut up.

We hugged and kissed and we went upstairs and Lawd August fucked the shit outta me and Mhmm I loved it.after that we showered and I went to sleep in his arms with him lightly snoring in my ear.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊