Can we hook up ?

AYYYE sup yaw muthafuckas and muthafuckettes this right chea ya boy August Alsina in this bish yea yea aye but I'm Higher than a muthafuckin Georgia pine lol this kush feeling amazing but aye I'm on tour with my nigga yo Gotti and this sexy ass chick sevyn streeter and lil mama sexy like gahh damn she sexy thats all a nigga can say shit.she cool as shit tho mane we all be kickin it sometime after the shows.
Cici met her the few times she came and supported me and she and sevyn cool but yaw know cici she was like August don't get to friendly or i'ma chop yo dick off lol mane that girl psycho as hell.i know she prolly be flirting with that kid ink nigga and I told her don't make me fuck ole boy ass up bout you.
Yea enough of that shit tho.we had just got through performing in Memphis TN at the fed ex forum cause that's my nigga yo Gotti hometown and Memphis TN got sexy ass big booty ass women mane damn.aye but they live as fuck in that Muthafucka tho memphis was beyond turnt.
After the show I went and knocked on sevyn dressing room door and she opened it and damn I wanted to throw her down and fuck the shit outa ha ass.i'll have that pussy so sore bruh ha ass won't be able Ta walk fucking wit young aug lol.i walked in and closed the door and sat on the couch.

August:sup wit you ?
Sevyn:nothing just relaxing till we leave going back to the hotel.
August:that's what's up.
Sevyn:so what you up to ?
August:mane a nigga bored so I came to chill with you.
Sevyn:oh umm well ok.
August:damn lil mama why you say it like that tho crushed a nigga feelings and shit ?
Sevyn:lol my bad August my bad.
August:aye I love watching you perform you be out on stage killing it working and twerking that sexy body.
Sevyn:thanks and you a great performer to Ta be new Ta the industry.
August:preciate that lil mama.
Sevyn:you want anything to drink like wine,water, or champaign.
August:I'll take a bottle of water.
(Hands him water)
Sevyn:so how you loving this tour life so far aug ?
August:its a great experience meeting all kinds of beautiful woman and cool dudes that support ya boy cause mane I Neva thought I would be hurrr real shit.
Sevyn:well you are and dreams do come true.
August:you got a nigga ?
Sevyn:yeah why ?
August:just asking ?
Sevyn:Wer my girl cici at ?
August:who ?
Sevyn:your wife cici Wer is she ?
August:aww uhh I think she in Houston Texas.
Sevyn:I talked to her earlier and she said she misses you a lot and she called you but you ain't answer.
August:mane I ain't feel like talking and I was tired.
Sevyn:you so mean she crazy about you aug.
August:yeah I know and I'm crazy bout her to.
Sevyn:why you staring at me like I'm a piece of meat lol.
August:lol cause you beautiful as hell.
Sevyn:thanks.
August:can we hook up ?
Sevyn:what you mean by hook up ?
August:you know hang out and just chill together and maybe engage in sexual intercourse.
Sevyn:wow aug you bold fa that.
August:so what's up ?
Sevyn:I'm in a relationship and you're married and your wife and I are friends and Also I'm not into you like that August.we cool you My nigga but you can't be my nigga.
August:damn you just broke my heart sev.
Sevyn:sorry but I'm with tyga and you should be happy with cici she is such a sweet cool kind hearted person.
August:she is but one night with me you'll see why cici love me so much.
Sevyn:lol you a mess aug.
August:I'm really into you and one day before this tour ova i'ma have yo ass screaming August Alsina.
Sevyn:lol nigga you a mess and ion think so only nigga name I'm screaming is tyga
August:aight later.
Sevyn:you mad at me friend August:nah you good sexy I respect yo faithfulness and loyalty Ta yo nigga.

We hugged and I was gone kiss her but my damn phone started ringing and it was cici but shit I put it back in my pocket.i'ma fuck her watch but aye I'm outchea yaw

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊