Mommy To Be

Yaw I been feeling so bad this past week like I ain't feel like doing nothing at all and I really been in my feelings and craving cookies -N- cream ice cream with cool ranch Doritos lol don't judge me ok and I was so sick Monday that August had to stay home and take care of me and pick Aj up from school and shit.he been mad at me to cause I'm really in my damn feelings.like ion know what's going on.August sleeps a lot lately when he do be at home and I told him he do to much and that he needs to rest but yaw know aug he was like hell nah a nigga ain't got time Ta rest when its money outchea ta be made.
We're at mama Sheila house kicking it with her and her boyfriend Calvin.i rather be at up in bed cuddled up with August.my head and back is killing me like crazy and I'm so fucking tired.i dozed off and rested my head on August shoulder till he woke me up.

August:cici wake up.
Talicia:baby I'm tired.
August:i am to so wake up.
Talicia:baby 15mins that's all.
August:if I can't sleep neither can you cause I'm tired to.
Talicia:bae please.
August:nah.
Talicia:please August baby just 15mins.
August:nah mane damn stop asking me.
Talicia:but ion feel to well.
August:me either.
Talicia:I'm serious baby.
August:I'm serious to.
Talicia:I'm not playing I seriously don't feel to well.
August:yeah right.
Talicia:I don't the hell would I lie for nigga.
August:you Betta shut yo mouth while you got the chance to.
Talicia:but baby(he cut me off)
August:MANE SHUT YO ASS UP CICI.
(I start crying)
Talicia:baaaae.
August:the hell is you crying fa ?
Talicia:you yelled at me and I didn't even do nothing.
August:stop acting yo damn shoe size and act yo age.
Talicia:you so mean to me aug omg(cries harder)
August:you pissing me the hell off,
Talicia:I'm not feeling that well and I'm tired.
August:like I said you ain't going to sleep so sit back on this couch and shut yo mouth.
Talicia:that's not right aug cause if you wasn't feeling well and was tired you'll go to sleep.
August:ain't nun wrong with you.
Sheila:aug shut up.
August:mama she working my nerves with this crying and Lil girl mess.she need act like she Aj nem age.
Sheila:boy I said shut up.she yo wife and if she say she not feeling well then she not feeling well.cici what's wrong ?
Talicia:my head and back killing me bad and I'm tired.
August:well why you ain't just say that.
Talicia:I said I wasn't feeling to well.
August:yo ass shoulda been more specific.
Sheila:you want some aspirin and a red bull to see if that helps ?
Talicia:yes ma'am.

Mama Sheila brought me the aspirin and red bull.i rested my head on August shoulder again and 15mins later I ran to the downstairs guess bathroom and threw up and I brush my teeth with a bath cloth and waked back to the living room and I feel worse.i had to run back to the bathroom to throw up again.i walked back to the living room after brushing my teeth again with the bath cloth.

August:baby you straight ?
Talicia:ion know.
Sheila:you might be pregnant.
Talicia:nah prolly just ate something that doesn't agree with me.
August:that's prolly what it is baby.
Sheila:I'm telling you she pregnant and hell a dumb Muthafucka will tell ya that.
Talicia:mama I'm not pregnant.
Sheila:the way you and August sex yaw pose Ta have a bunch of kids running around.
Calvin:lol baby how you know if she pregnant fa sure ?
Sheila:cause I been pregnant what five times I know.
August:I do be putting on you real good tho baby.
Talicia:know what August just shut up ok do that zip yo lips.
August:I'm just saying tho.
Talicia:whatever.
Calvin:what makes you think she pregnant ?
Sheila:cause cal her head and back hurt,she throwing up, her and August sleep to much,she stay in her feelings more than she used to, and last time I was over there she was eating cookies-N-cream Ice cream with cool ranch Doritos and aug was on the living couch snoring his ass off.
Talicia:I'm not pregnant.
Sheila:then prove it.

Mama she walks out and return with two pregnancy test.first what she doing with those lol.let me find out mama Sheila tryna make a baby with cal.august looked at his mama like TF lol.yaw should have seen the look on his face toooo funny.mama Sheila hands me the test.

August:mama what you doing with them ?
Sheila:they were for two of my patients but I'll buy Em two more tomorrow.
Talicia:lol uhh no I'm not taking these.
Sheila:prove you not pregnant take it and if the first one say no ok but if it say you are take the second one to be sure you pregnant.
Talicia:ok.
Sheila:aug go with her and don't yaw do nun in my bathroom.
August:lol aight mama.

August and I went into the bathroom and I threw up once again.after I brushed my teeth I took the first pregnancy test and it says I'm pregnant and I took the second one and it to says I'm pregnant.i cried my eyes out into August chest as he held me.

August:baby you ok ?
Talicia:I'm pregnant August ok.you gone be a father again.
August:that's what's up.ain't you happy ?
Talicia:yeah baby but ion wanna go through all this again.you did yo part August I gotta walk around fat fa 9months,go through these emotions,morning sickness, and labor and pain.i can't drink wine either(starts crying)
August:lol my poor wifey.you gone be aight love.
Talicia:whatever apple head.
August:but you love my apple head ass tho.
Talicia:duhh but there's a lot more i'ma miss doing.
August:like what ?
Talicia:riding yo dick,sucking yo dick like I'm Just saying.i love seeing how yo eyes roll back and you bitting yo lip when I suck yo dick.
August:lol damn baby you my Lil super freak.
Talicia:lol just shut up.
August:Aj finally getting a Lil sis or bro.
Talicia:yuuuup.

August and I walk back into the living room with mama Sheila and Calvin and sat on the couch and they were both looking at us like hurry up and tell us damn it.

Sheila:soooo are you preggo.
August:yaw looking at mommy to be right chea.
Sheila:AWWWWW.
Calvin:congrats to you both August.
August:thanks my nigga.
Sheila:aug what I tell you bout that ?
August:mama cal know ion mean that in a disrespectful way.
Calvin:no prob young nigga.
Sheila:anyways awwww look at my beautiful mommy to be daughter in law.
August:my beautiful wife.
Talicia:shut up August please baby.im the one who gotta go through all this pain all you did was shoot yo milk in me.
August:you nasty you see my mama and step pops over der.
Sheila:we gotta plan a baby shower and get the nursery ready and buy clothes,diapers.
August:ma slow down till we find out what we having.
Sheila:I'm just so excited tho.
August:we are to but we bout to roll out ma.
Sheila:well ok and make sure yaw call Charlotte and tell her the good news.
Talicia:yes ma'am.

August and I left heading home.im happy and all but a little scared at the same time for many reasons.i really want August to stop all this dope selling and shit ripping through the streets with his boys cause we bout to have two kids and ion want nothing to happen to him.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊