Our little secret

Guess who I'm spending the week and weekend with ? PRINCETON YAAAY.see the bestie Chrissy and I are covering fa each other cause she messing with bowwow so we told aug and kirko we having a girls week and weekend but when her and I are actually spending time with our Lowkey boyfriends together at the Peabody hotel in memphis TN .i can't wait to see Princeton and ride his dick lawd he bigger longer and thicker than August MHMMM Princeton baby yessss.
So anyways after all us arrived in Memphis TN we checked in and chilled and got wasted on beal street and went to a Nikki Minaj concert at the fed ex forum it was super turnt.princeton and bowwow are so drunk lol its funny.my Princey prince.Princeton and I got to our hotel room and bae took off all his clothes and mhmm that dick was hanging lol.see look I know yaw like aw she cheating poor August but uh what yaw don't know August and kirko cheating on me and my besties with these raggedy ass hoe ass Thot ass tramps.THE FUCK Honey boo.i got ass naked to and Princeton dick got hard.

Princeton:damn cici you got my dick standing up.
Talicia:you got my pussy wet papi.
Princeton:well how about you put that pussy on this big monster dick.
Talicia:NAHHH I'm good papi.
Princeton:a lie, you got my dick hard you better drop that pussy on this big ass dick.
Talicia:and what if I don't ?
Princeton:i'ma fuck that pussy so hard till you cry and you won't be able to Walk straight.
Talicia:well then do it nigga hell you mean.

Princeton got off the bed walked over to me and pulled me into him and we started French kissing and he was fingering me and I moaned as I massaged his dick and he came on my hand as I came on his and I licked it off as he licked his fingers.princeton then picked me up put me on the bed spread my legs open and shoved his dick into me and that shit hurt so bad like damn.he was fucking me so good and hard and aggressively I cried cause it was hurting but it felt good as hell.I was grinding my hips to his strokes AHHHHHHHHHHH PRINCETONNNNNNN PRINCETONNNNNNNN BABY BAAAAAABY AHHH AHHH YESSS YESSSS OOOOOHH FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE AHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG MHMMMMM MHMMMMMM OOOOH WEEEE OOOOH WEEE PRINCETON PRINCETON I was crying and moaning.who fuck this pussy right huh ? WHO FUCK THIS PUSSY RIGHT HUH ? who beat this pussy up how you like it ? YOUUUUUU PRINCETON YOU PRINCETON.MHMMMM SHIT IM BOUT TO CUM PRINCETON BABY IM BOUT TO CUM.12mins later I came all over his dick and he came inside me hard.

Princeton:damn baby.
Talicia:that shit hurt you fuck to hard baby.
Princeton:August can't fuck you like that can he ?
Talicia:hell nah.
Princeton:so this our little secret right.
Talicia:huh ?
Princeton:what we Doing, its our little secret right ?
Talicia:oh hell yeah baby always our little secret.
Princeton:I love you baby.
Talicia:I love you more Princey prince.
Princeton:not more than I love you.
Talicia:Princeton I'm falling hard fa you but I love my husband I can't leave him right now.
Princeton:but I'll neva beat you or leave you alone.i'll treat you like a queen and shower you with love and affection.
Talicia:I know baby I know but I love August.
Princeton:FUCK AUGUST ALSINA.THAT BUSTA ASS NIGGA.
Talicia:calm down baby ok I'm sorry.
Princeton:who dick you just got through riding huh ?
Talicia:yours baby.
Princeton:do you really wanna fucking be with me ?
Talicia:yessss baby I do.
Princeton:then act like it hell.
Talicia:I didn't mean to upset you.
(Tried 2 kiss him but he moved)
Princeton:stop Cici.

I pushed Princeton into the wall dropped to my knees and grabbed his dick and started licking and gently nibbling the tip of his dick and he was like Ahh shit baby nhmmmm this shit feels so good keep sucking this dick AHHH fuck YESS girl damn.20mins later he came in my mouth and i swallowed every drop.

Talicia:I'm sorry prince.
Princeton:damn baby

Princeton put me on the bed and spread my legs open and started licking my pussy with his tongue and stuck it inside my pussy and I moaned and squirmed as he sucked and licked my pussy AHAHHHH PRINCETON YESSSS EAT THIS WET PUSSSY EAT IT MHMMMIM IM BOUT TO CUM HARD IMBOUT TO CUM HARD 15mins later I came in his mouth.

Princeton:see with me you'll get shit like this everyday.
Talicia:baby listen I promise we'll be as one real soon.
Princeton:August don't appreciate you or treat you right hell I do.i'll cook clean and cater to you I'll stay home with you I'll give you the world.
Talicia:I know Prince but I just can't up and hurt August.
Princeton:but he hurts you and you hurting me.
Talicia:I'm torn in between the two I love you And August like the stars love the night sky.
Princeton:I'll take you on trips outta states,I'll buy the most expensive cars,home whatever you want.i'll treat you good.
Talicia:Princeton I have two Children by August like you gotta love them to.
Princeton:ok I will and we can have two of our own.hell you ain't gotta work you can shop all day chill with yo girls no rules no nothing cause I trust you.
Talicia:Princeton you gotta bare with me baby please.
Princeton:I AM DAMN CICI I AM.I NEED YOU I WANNA BE YO HUSBAND.
Talicia:you will be soon bae.please don't yell at me.
Princeton:ask Räy'Ray,Røc royal,prodigy, and EJ how much I love you, how much I talk about you.I'm sprung on you damn I said it.
Talicia:and I'm deeply in love with you Jacob Emmanuel Perez.i promise we gone be together.august still cheating on me and I know who with but shit fuck it.
Princeton:know what I'll talk to you in the morning I'm drunk,I'm high and I'm hurt and mad so good night.
Talicia:Princeton,Princeton,baby Princeton.
Princeton:night Lil August.
Talicia:nooo its Lil Princeton.
Princeton:whatever Lil August Alsina.

Princeton fell asleep on me and I cried cause I'm really torn in between the two.damn who do I choose ? its hard

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊