Telling you how i feel

I was home alone again like pretty much always cause August was out doing what he do and Aj with August mom.i still haven't herd anything about Princeton but some way some how I'll find out I mean I have to know if he ok or not.
I'm sitting here in the living room watching some movie on Netflix when I hear the front door open and August walks in and throw his car keys on the table and sits down on the other couch and lean his head back and rubs his hands across his head so I go sit on his lap cause I know something wrong.

Talicia:you alright bae ?
August:nah I'm not alright hell.
Talicia:well tell me what's wrong ?
August:mane shit weak ass unda cover cops kept riding round so shit we couldn't sell nothing.
Talicia:Wer was yaw the block or yaw trap house ?
August:mane both dem muthafuckin unda cover cops to fucking deep messing a nigga cash flow up.
Talicia:well tomorrow might be better baby.
August;yeah I guess but a nigga be wanting Ta make his fucking paper.
Talicia:I know bae.

I kiss him and he kiss me back.i love his sexy ass lips.

August:what you been doing ?
Talicia:nothing just sitting here sipping watching movies on Netflix and I was talking Ta Chrissy and Rihanna earlier cause they called me.
August:you coulda cooked or sum damn just sitting around all day.
Talicia:what else I'm pose Ta do August when you lock me in the house.
August:hell find sumin Ta do round here.
Talicia:I love you auggy bear.
August:yeah baby.
Talicia:really aug that's all you gone say to me ?
August:damn cici what the fuck you want a nigga Ta say ?
Talicia:uhhh how about I love you more wifey baby or something.
August:you know I love you hell fuck I gotta say it fa.
Talicia:cause it would be nice Ta hear my husband say he loves me damn aug.
August:hell you know I love yo ass I ain't gotta always say it.
Talicia:well I like hearing you say it.
August:mane stay outta ya feelings so muthafuckin much shit.
Talicia:oh so I'm in my feelings all cause I wanna hear you say you love me WOW August ok.
August:aye calm ya lil ass down befo you get knocked the fuck out.matter fact get up I'm tired and ion wanna hear this emotional ass shit.

I get out his lap and he get up to walk towards the kitchen and I follow him cause he gone listen to me hell.

Talicia:bae why is it so hard for you to say I love you.
August:mane don't come in chea wit dat dumb shit ion wanna hear it cici.
Talicia:are you cheating on me August ? be honest ?
August:hell nah you tripping hard as fuck now.nah I'm not cheating on you hell and if I was I would be with the other bitch and not hurrr wit you ole dumb ass woman.
Talicia:I be needing you baby but its like you never home.you always wit yo boys slanging dope and crack or ripping through the streets and then you come in and we have sex and shower and you go to sleep and you back at the same shit the next day August.i need you I be missing you like crazy.hell so many nights I have to go to sleep without you and Chrissy feel the same way bout kirko.
August:hell we be Gettin to fucked up sometimes so we stay at the trap or Chris or future house.you must want me to get a fucking DUI or be in a car wreck or sum shit ?
Talicia:you know damn well ion want that Ta happen to you or future nem.
August:aight then shut the fuck up.
Talicia:its dangerous sleeping at the trap house.
August:a nigga or bitch know if they break up in our shit they ass getting bullets put in they ass.folks know and respect us round that hood and all ova fuck you mean.
Talicia:August I need you baby.i miss you ok like damn it hurts cause I Neva get Ta see you.
August:SHUT THE FUCK UP HELL.ALL THAT CRYING AND SHIT CUT IT OUT BITCH.
Talicia(wipes tears) oh ok so I gotta shut up and be a bitch all cause I'm telling you how I feel.
August:you in yo fucking feelings and i'ma need fa ya Ta get out of Em right now cici and I'm not playing you cause you starting to piss me the fuck off.
Talicia:August I'm not in my feelings baby that's all you ever say or think I'm in my feelings.
August:WELL WHAT THE FUCK YOU CALL IT SLOW ASS GIRL ?
Talicia:I'm telling you how I feel damn but whatever August.
August:I BE OUTCHEA MAKING MONEY HUSTLING TRYNA KEEP US LIVING THIS LAVISH ASS LIFESTYLE WE LIVING.I CAN'T MAKE MONEY CUDDLING FUCK YOU MEAN.
Talicia:MAKE TIME FA ME IM YOUR FUCKING WIFE AUGUST DAMN OR HAVE YOU FORGOT THAT.
(He slaps me)
August:BITCH DONT YOU EVA EVA FUCKING AGAIN YELL AT ME LIKE THAT.
(I Wipe my tears away)
Talicia:tell me you love me,spend time with me,let me know you care sometimes baby.
August:Wer all this shit coming from ?
Talicia:my heart that's Wer but that's something you don't seem to care about anymore cause its broken cause of you August.
AugustDAMN MANE THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO DO.OK I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU DAMN I FUCKING LOVE YOU.IS YOU HAPPY NOW SHIT.
(I Cry harder)
Talicia:Noooo August I'm not ok I'm not happy.
August:fuck it then shit.
Talicia:why you hurting me baby why is you constantly hurting me.i need you so bad,I miss you,I love you more than anything in this world.all the materialistic shit you buy me can never compare to how much I want your love and attention and affection.you can't put a price tag on that August.

I was crying my heart out and telling August how I feel but he just looked at me and walked off but I jumped in front of him and I put My hands on his chest just crying telling him everything I kept bottled up for so long but he just pushed me off him and went upstairs and slammed our bedroom door and I just slid down the wall crying my heart out into my hands. I Miss my August but he don't know how much its hurting me and he prolly don't care either.
20mins later I feel hands on my shoulders and I look up eyes all puffy and red my nose is as red as Rudolph the red nose reindeer and I stared into August eyes with tears rolling down my face and he took his hand and wiped Em away.he helped me up and took my hand and led me to the couch and he sat down and put me in his lap to Wer we were face to face and he looked at me and wiped away more tears from my eyes.

August:look I been thinking bout errrthang you said and a nigga realized he have been neglecting you and hurting you and I apologize baby.you a good beautiful amazing sweet kind hearted wife and mother.you held me down when I needed you the most and you still holding a nigga down even after all the bullshit I put ya through and ya proven Ta me that no matter what you gone Rock wit a nigga.i love you I love you I love you baby.
Talicia:awwwww bae that's all I wanted to hear you say and I forgive you.
August:i'ma spend more time with you and our son and make love to you cause ion wanna lose you fa nun in dis world.shit still remains the da same tho but i'ma be der mo fa ya.
Talicia:you really mean this stuff you saying August ?
August:yeah I mean this from my heart baby.you know damn well I love you like crazy tho a nigga don't say it errday but since it means so much Ta you I'll say it mo cause I really do love you and care about you baby.
Talicia:can I have a kiss then sexy ?
August:you can have all the kisses you want.
(We kissed a good 2mins)
Talicia:I'll try my best not to piss you off or disrespect you and I'll Try Ta stay out my feelings.
August:lol aight that's what's up then love.i'ma give ya car keys back and let you start hanging out with yo girls but you gotta follow my rules this time aight can we work together ?
Talicia:yes we can baby, we a team.
August:damn right team Alsina fuck ya mean lol.
Talicia:lol always baby.
August:stop crying and smile baby aight and I put yo ole passcode back on ya phone.
Talicia:thanks love.you ain't cheating are you August ?
August:hell nah ion want nobody but you baby fuck these thots and groupie ass hoes.you been my bae since day1 you my rider.
Talicia:damn right but I wanna ride Mr.Classy.
August:lol lil freaky ass.
Talicia:shut up but first let me cook my man a meal.
August:I'll cook fa you tonight.
Talicia:I wanna cater to you right now so sit back and relax and let me do what I do ok.
August:well damn aight.
Talicia:i'ma make you tap out watch.
August:lol Neva i'ma put this dick on you so good yo ass gone tap out.
Talicia:we'll see nigga.
August:aw yeah baby hold up ?
Talicia:what ?
August:yo Lil punk ass god Brother aight I went and talked Ta him and I convinced him not ta press charges against us and he said he don't hate you and he don't blame you cause you tried Ta tell him but that nigga aight.
Talicia:yes thank god that's all I need to know.
August:I still don't want you round him or shit.
Talicia:I know.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊