Contract/Rules

It was another long week at the hospital and I'm so happy its Friday.I'm off Saturday and Sunday yessss.august and I been arguing so much this week, well he been getting in my shit rather.

I don't know what his problem is but its like everything I do he goes off on me or beat me when he having a bad day or in a real fucked up mood.i picked our son Aj up from school and we were headed home.

Aj:mommy you straight ?

Talicia:yeah baby mommy fine I'm just tired that's all.

Aj:do you and daddy hate each other ?

Talicia:nooo baby mommy and daddy love each other a lot.why you ask me that ?

Aj:i herd yaw arguing and daddy was talking real bad to you and I herd you crying.

Talicia:sometimes married people argue and hurt each others feelings.but your daddy and I love each other so much ok.

Aj:ok but stop making daddy mad mommy please.

Talicia:mommy will try ok.

Aj:ok.i love you mommy.

Talicia:mommy loves you more.

I was shocked when my son asked me that and knowing he hear august and I argue bothers me.we pulled into the driveway and got out the car.we walked into the house and Aj ran and hugged august who was sitting on the couch.

Aj:sup daddy ?

August:sup son.

Aj:nothing.

August:how was school ?

Aj:fun.

August:you better not been bad cause you know you gone get a whooping like you did last week.

Aj:I was on my best behavior daddy cause ion want another whooping you hit to hard.

August:lol ok go upstairs so I can talk to yo crazy ass mommy.

(Aj goes upstairs)

I walked towards the stairwell so I can go put

my purse and stuff up till August called my name.

August:aye let me holla at ya cici.

Talicia:let me go put my purse and stuff up.

August:I said let me holla at ya and I ain't gone ask you no damn more.

He gets up and I walk behind him headed towards the kitchen.we sit down at the kitchen table and he put a piece of paper in front of me.

Talicia:what's this August ?

August:if you shut the fuck up I'll tell you.

Talicia:damn you ain't gotta be nasty with me baby I just asked a question.

August:and I answered the Muthafucka shit.

Talicia:yo attitude real stank right now.

August:and yo ass bout to get knocked the fuck out that damn chair.shut yo gahh damn mouth up.

Talicia:ok.

August:this is a contract/Rule for you to sign.

Talicia:a contract for what ?

August:its rules I made for you and if you break Em you will face the consequences and you have to sign agreeing to follow my rules so its my contract to you.

I looked at the paper that was written in a letter format and this is what it say.

I Talicia danielle Alsina,