You called me his name

Princeton txt'ed me saying he was on way home and that he was tired as hell cause he been in and out of meetings and back and fourth from the stores and he and his boys tryna open up a night club called LA's LimeLight.
So I hurried up and took me a 10minute shower and threw on my silk green laced bra and pantie set I purchased from Victoria secret,I sprayed on my perfume called twilight.i put my hair in a messy bun and I put on my green
Stilettos and a Lil makeup and I poured him a glass of Hennessy on the rocks and I dimmed the lights in walk in entrance all the way up to the bedroom that I now share with my sexy boyfriend lol hahaha boyfriend haven't used that word In forever.
I herd nirvana blasting so I knew it was Princeton so I stood in my position in front of the door holding his glass of hen looking all sexy.he walked in and I said I'm glad you're home baby and I switched my way over to him and I kissed those sexy lips of his and he kissed me back and took the glass and took a few sips.i followed him upstairs to our bedroom and he set on the edge of the bed taking off his shoes and socks and his white collard shirt and I got behind him on the bed kissing on his cheek and massaging his shoulders.

Princeton:mhmm baby this feels good and I really needed this.
Talicia:anything for you bae.
Princeton:you look very sexy.
Talicia:thanks bae.
Princeton:I just wanna shower and go to sleep.
Talicia:you can't go to sleep on me papi.
Princeton:and why's that baby ?
Talicia:cause my honey pot want mr.fernando to come out fa a dip inside of her.

I climb on his lap Wer we are face to face and I run my hands through his big puffy curly fro and I kiss him and use my sexy voice.

Princeton:damn baby you turning me on shit.
Talicia:c'mon papi you know you want to pound this coochie.
Princeton:shit you got me hard as fuck.
Talicia:MHMMM I feel that big dick papi.

I started grinding on him till he couldn't take no more.he took off his pants and boxers and shit all at once and he turned me over and spread my legs open and shoved his dick in me so hard I screamed out in pleasure AHHHHHHH PAPI YESSSSSSS OOOOOOOOH WE Princeton made hard deep thrust in and out of me and I was grinding on his dick and moaning
MHHMMMMMM MHHMMMMMM PRINCETON YESSSSSSS ZADDY OH MY GOODNESS AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH SHIIIIIIT FUCK YESSSSSS OOOOOHHH OOOOOOHHHH he said who you love as he fucked me hard as he could YOUUUUUUU YOUUUUUUU I LOVE YOUUUUUU PRINCETON AHHHHH PRINCETON I LOVE YOU and i came hard as fuck all on his dick and came harder three minutes after me.ahh shit August August yes that was good August .i realized what I had said and Princeton pulled out of me and looked at me and got dressed.i put My panties back on and my matching short green silk robe.i ran behind him down the stairs.

Talicia:baby wait.princeton I'm sorry baby.
Princeton:YOU CALLED ME HIS NAME CICI.
Talicia:I'm sorry ok.
Princeton:YOU CALLED ME HIS NAME.
Talicia:I didn't mean to baby you have to believe me.
Princeton:YOU STILL WANT AUGUST DONT YOU ?
Talicia:noooo baby.
Princeton:why you call me August three times cici ?
Talicia:cause I'm so used to having sex with him and all this is new to me prince like you have to bare with me.
Princeton:if you wanna be with August take yo ass back to him cause I'm not going to let you break my heart again.
Talicia:I want you prince I want you.i didn't mean to call you August.i mean like I was so used to sex with him and this is all fresh for me.
Princeton:WHO DO YOU WANT ME OR AUGUST ALSINA YO HUSBAND ?
Talicia:I want you prince Jacob Emmanuel Perez I'm here Wer I wanna be baby ok.

I walked up to him and I kissed him.he didn't kiss me back so I kissed him again and he still didn't kiss me back.

Princeton:stop mane.
Talicia:so you're mad at me now ?
Princeton:DAMN RIGHT I AM.
Talicia:I wasn't trying to call you no fucking August prince and i thought you would understand ok I'm
in the process of a divorce and tryna get used to my new life with you.ok I fucked up by calling you my soon to be ex husband name a few times I didn't mean to.
(Starts crying) IM SORRY PRINCE IM SORRY BABY.
Princeton:damn man look stop crying.c'mere.
Talicia:nooo cause you mad at me.
(He pulled me into him)
Princeton:I'm sorry to its just i love you so much and I really wanna be with you.
Talicia:I wanna be with you to.
Princeton:I'm sorry for yelling at you.
Talicia:please don't be mad at me.
Princeton:I'm not mad baby aight.
Talicia:ok baby ok.
(We kissed)

Princeton and I went upstairs and had sex again and we showered together and his ass fell asleep.i went downstairs cause mama Sheila was outside and came over to chill with me.i wonder what made me call Princeton August while we Wer having sex.like I'm so confused I really truly honestly love Princeton and wanna be with him but I still love and have feelings for August.could I be torn between the two ? ughhhhh this is frustrating as fuck.SHIT MAN

____________________________________________________________vote🌟
Comment😊