Therapy session

Well August and I are back together and the kids are all super happy and September loves her daddy so much.now I know what yaw all are thinking cici you stupid dumb ass slow bitch seriously you back with August abusive controlling bipolar ass, like he a fucking cheater like I know that's what yaw thinking I know.
But check this out you have elderly people who have gone through what I gone through/been through with August and yet they are still happily married and In love with each other.man I know to yaw all its just down right dumb as fuck but I can't help it August Anthony Alsina has my heart and I'm not ready to give up on him or us.
I still dance for kid ink tho its kinda weird because he is my ex but he broke up with me tho, like he and I are still cool friends tho.
Anyways I'm here with August to see his therapist like I'm shocked cause I Neva thought August would get help.ion really have time fa this crying and shut today.

August:cici you aight baby ?
Talicia:no not really.
August:what's wrong ?
Talicia:I'm tired as hell and I wanna be at home in the bed sleep bae I need rest.
August:me to baby but I thank you for coming here cause we gotta get better.
Talicia:we, umm excuse you.
August:well I'm ready to get better cause I love you and our family.
Talicia:I love you to baby.

Once we got there August therapist called us on back and to have a seat.August grabbed my gently squeezed it and I squeezed his hand back as well.

August:Dr.Britton this is my beautiful wife Talicia I was telling you about.the woman I love deeply.
Dr.Britton:nice to finally meet you Talicia August talk very highly of you.
Talicia:nice meeting you to and that's good to hear.
August:cici look you my heart.
Dr.Britton:let's get started shall we August.
August:aight.
Dr.Britton:Talicia if you don't mind we're going to start off with you.
Talicia:ok.
Dr.Britton:tell me how you feel about your husband ?
Talicia:I love him with all my heart and soul.he means the world to me like he my first and only love he My best friend.
Dr.Britton:do you feel that your husband can change ?
Talicia:honestly I don't know Dr.Britton I really don't.
Dr.Britton:why's that ?
Talicia:well because every time August say oh baby i'ma change,I'm working on it and he'll do good for a lil minute and next thing you know I'm back to having black eyes or Geting slapped and kicked or whatever .i want him to change though I really do.
Dr.Britton:so you want a perfect marriage basically is what you're telling me.
August:she know I'm not perfect tho doc.
Dr.Britton:hold on August I'm talking to Talicia.
Talicia:I don't want a perfect marriage cause that's like saying August and I are perfect and that we don't argue or have other problems.i know we 're going to argue and not always see eye to eye.but I want for him to stop cheating,stop lying to me, and to control his temper and to stop beating me and being so controlling but I know its going to be hard for him cause thats just the way he is Dr.Beutton.
Dr.Britton:do think he can be loyal and faithful to you ?
Talicia:I don't know now that he in the music industry I know women be flirting with him tryna get him or whatever and his fans should be what they are his fans #AlsinaNation not tryna get with him and fuck him.by August being young he see a sexy woman its like he think with his dick and not his brains.i love love love my husband.man I'm trying not to cry right now.
Dr.Britton:its ok to cry because you're hurting Talicia let it out.
(Hands me two tissues) Talicia do you feel as if the industry has already changed him ?
Talicia:yes.
Dr.britton:August now its your turn .so how does it make you feel hearing your wife say what she just said and seeing her cry her heart out ?
August:mane that shit hurt a nigga doc like it hurts bad and I hate seeing her cry especially when I know its cause me mane.
Dr.Britton:so why you do her the way you do ?
August:cause like she be doing shit Ta piss a nigga off,look at her she beautiful and i know these niggas outchea be tryna holla at ha.ion wanna loose ha doc and I be thinking she cheating and flirting with Em.then her smart sarcastic ass mouth and attitude doc.
Dr.Britton:August you trust her don't you ?
August:yeah.
Dr.britton:then you should know she wouldn't mess off on you.
August:but she had a one night stand on me doc.
Dr.Britton:is that true Talicia ?
Talicia:yes and no.yes its true but we wasn't together at that moment.august and I will separate and get back together separate and get back together.but I told him about that one night stand.
August:cici I was still in the A at the time and you was still living with prince and his girl you herd then fucking so that's when you had that one night stand and we was together.so you cheated that one time.
Talicia:well I thought we wasn't together hell we separate so much.but August you cheated on me so many times and fucking these different bitches like its herd fa you Ta keep yo dick in yo pants.
Dr.Britton:ok ok hold on you two.august you say she in the industry as well right ?
August:yeah she dance fa ha ex boyfriend kid ink and she be in all kinds of music videos and she a chef so she meet all kinds of celebrities and now she acting so yeah.
Dr.Britton:is that true you dance for your ex boyfriend ?
Talicia:yeah for his tours and other shows and yes I'm acting now but that doesn't mean I'm in the industry.know what he not gone change.
August:WHY YOU THINK IM HURR MANE IM TRYING DAMN
Talicia:look calm down August damn Baby.
Dr.Britton:August are you really ready to change ?
August:yeah doc cause a nigga love his wife,his family and I'll do whatever else I gotta do.i know she loves me doc but its always me who fucking up real shit.

Tears fall from August eyes like he really crying and it takes a real man Ta cry like I said it doesn't make him less of man cause shit everybody hurts.i handed him two tissues and I wiped his tears away and hell I started crying again like this therapy Session got deep as hell.

Dr.britton:August are you serious about changing ?
August:yeah on my brother man I'm really ready to change.
Talicia:I hope so cause August I'm crazy about you baby.
August:cici I love you baby I do and I apologize fa hurting you,I apologize baby a nigga wrong fa doing you the way I did all you did was love me and hold me down.
(I wiped his tears away).
Dr.Britton:Talicia why do you keep going back to him if you know he's going to keep cheating and hurting you ?
Talicia:because August know I'll always come back to him, he knows I'm crazy as hell about him its like I'm weak fa him I can't stay away From him Dr.Britton he my drug and I'm addicted.but that doesn't mean he should take advantage of that.
Dr.Britton:that's right but are you willing to help him change ?
Talicia:I been holding him down why would I stop now.
Dr.Britton:well i did a mental evaluation and August you have bipolar disorder.
August:what ?
Dr.Britton:you been diagnose with bipolar disorder August.
August:aye what that is doc ?
Dr.Britton:well bipolar disorder is a condition in which a person has periods of depression and periods of being extremely happy or being cross or irritable.I'm putting you on medication to help you with your bipolar disorder and you must take it everyday once a day August.
August:what's its called ?
Dr.Britton:lithium now it may take 14 days or several months for it to actually gets to helping you to control your disorder but its still working.
August:so now I'm crazy and sick.
Talicia:baby you not sick or crazy its ok.you not the only one with this disorder.
August:SHIT MANE.
Dr.Britton:if you smoke dope or drink alcohol you shouldn't really do to much of neither I really prefer you stop smoking dope period if you do smoke August.
August:yeah.
Dr.Britton:I'll see you two next Monday.
August:aight doc thanks cause I really wanna be a good husband to my wife.
Dr.Britton:I know.

I'm not leaving my husband i'ma hold him down and he needs me

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊

.