Whats wrong ?

Well I'm super happy because My auggy bear flying out to Detroit to spend time with me since we all have three days off from tour and I'm happy cause I haven't seen August in two months and we barely talked or FaceTime'ed each other.kid ink steady tryna get with me but I can't do August wrong like that I love him so much and I know he loves me to because he has been so loyal and faithful to me yaw I know he has.i trust my husband.
I had just gotten out the shower and I wanted to be comfortable so i threw on August lakers t-shirt cause I feel like he's here with me when I wear it and my hair is in two braids and I have on black leggings and a lil makeup when I herd a knock at my door so I looked through the peep hole and its bae YAAAAAY my auggy bear here.i opened the door and jumped in his arms and we kissed and he put me down and closed the door behind him.
He went and sat down on the couch cause kid got me and Mariah the presidential suit and its so beautiful.i sat in his lap and we kissed again.damn August is the sexiest man in this world to me.

Talicia:I'm so happy to see you August, baby I missed you so much.
August:yeah I missed you to baby.
Talicia:why haven't you been calling me or FaceTime'ing me baby ?
August:I been super busy baby and we in different cities and on different timezones.
Talicia:ok August you be to busy to call your wife tho ?
August:I be real tired and I'm telling you I be busy as hell ion even be getting proper rest a nigga tired now.
Talicia:August wake up you Just got here baby.
August:I'm tired cici gahh damn don't start this shit.
Talicia:I'm sorry baby its just i wanna spend time with you like its been two months August.
August:I'll be here two more days damn let me get a 2hr nap shit.
Talicia:August why you in a fucked up ass mood ?
August:I'm good ion know what you talking about woman.
Talicia:you acting like you don't wanna be here with me.
August:DAMN IM HURR DONT FUCKING START THIS SHIT WITH ME.IF I AINT WANNA BE HURR SHIT I WOULDN'T BE FUCKING SITTING HURR WITH YO ASS.
Talicia:August I know you tired baby hell I'm tired to but I wanna spend every hour and second with you cause I know it might be another month or two before I can really see you again.
August:whatever cici, what the fuck you wanna do Huh ? what you wanna do baby ?
Talicia:nothing Neva mind August gone get you some rest since you tired.
August:aye stop doing that dumb shit mane fa real tho I'm not playing, shit a nigga tired as fuck let me fucking rest.
Talicia:yeah whatever.

I walked off and August told me to come here but I looked back at him sitting on the couch and turned back around at the table.he called my name three more times and I still ignored him so he called me again.
All i felt was August mugged me upside my head real hard so I got up and pushed him and he almost fell and he slapped me hard as hell I fell to the floor crying as I rubbed my left cheek and August snatched me up by neck and I felt my feet dangling in the air and he put me down.he then grabbed my arm pulling me into him and the tears Wer Just falling from my eyes as I looked up at a pissed off August.i tried to jerked away from his grip but he slapped me with his free hand and I cried harder.he pulled me to the couch and told me to sit down.

August:see I tried being nice to yo dumb ass but if I call yo name again and you don't come when I first call you i'ma fuck you up.
Talicia:baby what's wrong with you ?
August:AINT SHIT WRONG WITH ME.you know what cici you better stop pissing me off mane.
Talicia:August baby seriously what's wrong ?
August:YOU FUCKING WITH ME DAMN MANE SHUT THE HELL UP TALKING TA ME CICI.
Talicia:something wrong with you August and I know it.
August:keep thinking that then wit yo ole stupid ass.
Talicia:oh I'm stupid cause I missed you/wanna spend time with you/happy to see oh well yeah I'm stupid August.
August:I'm just not in the fucking mood hell I'm tired.
Talicia:THEN TAKE YO ASS TA SLEEP AUGUST DAMN.
August:I shoulda Neva fucking
came Ta see yo stupid ass.
Talicia:WOW AUGUST WOW!!!! You know what maybe you shouldn't have came ok fuck it go to sleep.

The tears just fell from my eyes like how could he do this to me ? how could he say the things he just said to me.i love August so much I love him but he being so mean Ta me right now like he don't love me more.i went into the room and put on my pink shirt with my pink and black Jordan's and I grabbed my white jacket and my Louis Vuitton purse and shades and I walked out the room.

August:WER THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU GOING ?
Talicia:why you care hell you don't wanna be here with me so I'm going to have drinks by myself.
August:you Finna sit yo ass right chea you ain't going no Wer.
Talicia:you said you wanna rest so I'm giving you peace and quiet.
August:SIT YO ASS DOWN BITCH I SAID YOU NOT GOING NO WER.YOU KNOW I AIN'T MEAN THAT SHIT I FUCKING SAID DAMN IM JUST TIRED AND WANTED TA TAKE A NAP CICI SHIT.
Talicia:ok take a nap then August.
August:look I ain't mean Ta put my hands on you baby damn but yo mouth and when I tell you to do something you do it.
Talicia:ok August.
August:I'm happy Ta be hurr with you hell you my wife.
Talicia:ok August.
August:look if you wanna go out we can go baby damn cause mane I'm not in the mood to be arguing.
Talicia:no baby get you some rest I'll sit on the balcony sip some wine and listen to Toni Braxton ok just rest August and I'm sorry I pissed you off baby its just i missed you so much.i love you August I fucking love you like crazy.
August:I love you to baby

We kissed and hugged and he squeezed my ass.he went to go take a nap.ion mean no harm but I think August ass is fucking bipolar or something ion know one minute he so sweet and loving and the next he like BITCH FUCK YOU SUCK MY DICK lol like August needs a mental evaluation on some real shit.i hope he isn't cheating again but I know he not.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊