Its not worth it

Please god please god don't let it be to late I said to myself as I was speeding to my mom house after I picked Rihanna and Chrissy up.they kept asking what's wrong cause August came and got Chris and kirko and they had their guns.i couldn't tell them yet and I hate myself for telling August cause when he mad its hard calming him down.they kept asking cici what's wrong and again I couldn't get the words out.

Rihanna:cici what's going on cousin what aug nem doing ?
Talicia:I hope its not to late god I hope its not to late.
Chrissy:bestie what the hell is going on.
Talicia:its bout to be a murder if we don't make it to my house in time.
Rihanna:what ? a murder ? ok cici what the hell is going on ?
Talicia:aug nem tryna kill my step ok.
Rihanna&Chrissy:WHY ?
Talicia:look I'll tell yaw later but right now we gotta stop our husbands ok.

We pulled In front of my mom house just as August nem pulled up thank god.we hopped out the car and I got in front of August.

August:TAKE YO ASS BACK HOME.
Talicia:baby no stop don't do this Please.
August:didn't I just tell yo ass to take ya ass home.
Kirko:sis go home all yaw we came Ta handle business.
Chris:this nigga Finna die fa what he did Ta you and he threatened our bro a Muthafucka Finna die tonight.
Talicia:YAW STOP DAMN.yeah what he did was beyond wrong but god got him.
August:mane yaw gone home.

August nem ran pass us and kirko kicked the front door in and they ran in the house and we ran behind them trying to stop them till we herd my step dad voice saying please don't kill me so we ran to the kitchen where August,Chris, and kirko had him up in the corner with their guns pointed at his head and we all grabbed our husbands but they pushed us hard causing us to fall.we got up and we herd screaming and it was my mom.

Charlotte:AHHHHH OMG OMG.
August:we bout to blow this nigga ass off.
Charlotte:NOOOOO PLEASE DONT.
Kirko:this nigga did some fowl ass shit and its payback time.
Chris:say bye bye punk ass boy.
Charlotte:WAIT PLEASE.
August:HE RAPED MY WIFE TWICE,BEAT HER ABD GOT HER PREGNANT AND THREATENED MY LIFE AND YOU BEAT HER.
Charlotte:we're sorry.
August:SORRY MY ASS.
Charlotte:cici please stop them.
Talicia:August yaw stop he ain't worth yaw doing life in prison.yaw have kids that need yaw and us yaw wives who need yaw and killing him won't make shit no better.
Kirko:he hurt you sis,yo mom allowed it and he threatened our bro yo husband.he don't deserve to live.
Talicia:bro I'm ok tho and he will pay for it on judgment.yaw put yaw guns down please.
Chrissy:kirko,aug,Chris its not worth it at all I promise its not worth it.yaw better than this.
Rihanna:exactly yaw have to much going for yaw so don't throw that all away by killing this man.like Chrissy said its not worth it.

As much as I hate My mom and step I hated to see them cry and yeah the shit that happened was wrong but its the past and at that moment I realized how blessed I am.i have a great job,a wonderful husband and son,a big beautiful home, and great friends and money ain't a prob and in order for god to forgive me for my wrong doings I must first forgive those who hurt me.

Charlotte:he dying anyways of liver cancer he don't have long to live.
Rihanna:you serious auntie Charlotte ?
Charlotte:yeah I'm serious and we wanted to apologize to you cici and to August as well.
August:FUCK THAT.
Talicia:baby wait chill please
(I kiss him)
August:cici you know ion play.
Talicia:I know baby but its not worth it.
Kirko:let's blow his ass off bro.
Rihanna:yaw stop he already I'll and dying.
Chris:well we'll take him out his misery.
Chrissy:yaw stop now.

Chrissy,Rihanna, and I step in front of my step dad and August nem walk out and got in his car sped off and we walked back into the house.

Charlotte:cici I know you hate us and you have every right to but we really are sorry.this letter is our apology cause we knew you didn't wanna see us in person.

My mom hands me a letter and we all sit at the kitchen table and I opened the letter.

Dear,
Cici aka our cupcake words aren't enough to say how sorry we are for all the hurt and pain we caused you.you didn't deserve what we did to you cause you're a very beautiful smart girl that turned into an amazing woman,wife, and mother.everyday it hurts us inside and we wish we could take it all back.that Friday night should have never happened.we mistreated you since that night and we put you out which was wrong.we asked and prayed to god everyday and night that one day you will forgive us and love us again.we failed you as parents tho I'm not your biological father you will always be my real daughter.your mother and I messed up cause we lost our princess our cupcake cause I our stupid behavior and actions.well I only have about two months to live cause I'm dying of liver cancer and I couldn't leave this earth without apologizing to my baby girl and I hope you forgive me and your mom.please look after her once I'm gone and i hope you and her be close again like at first.she and I both love you and your sisters dearly.please cupcake forgive us.tell August I apologize I think he is a great man and he loves you and I know with him you are in good hands.he is yo protector and best friend and I'm happy to have him as a son in law.again I hope you forgive us.

Love your mom&step dad Kendrick

I cried my heart out that was very touching and hurting cause he dying and i wasted two tears holding a grudge and hatred and anger in my heart.two wrongs doesn't make a right.i got up and I looked at my step dad who was crying and I wiped his tears away and I hugged him so tight as he hugged me back.

Kendrick:I'm sorry cupcake.
Talicia:I forgive you dad ok I forgive you.
Kendrick:thank you cupcake.
Talicia:its the past now ok and now we have closer.
Kendrick:you a good woman cici.
Talicia:thank you and if you need me I'm here for you ok.
Kendrick:I just want your love back as a daughter.
Talicia:you never lost it i was just hurt and angry.
Kendrick:I love you cupcake.
Talicia:I love you to dad.
(I kissed his cheek)

I walked over to my mom who was crying her eyes out I hugged her as she hugged me back.

Charlotte:ohhh cupcake I'm sorry mommy so sorry.
Talicia:I forgive you mommy ok.let the past be the past.
Charlotte:I miss how close we used to be.
Talicia:I do to and we're Finna work on that ok mommy stop crying all is forgiven now.we can now move forward and not dwell on the past.
Charlotte:I love you.
Talicia:I love you to mommy.
Rihanna&Chrissy:awwww
(They crying)
Charlotte:cici you are a very beautiful woman and it feels good to have you back in our lives.
Talicia:it feels good to be back.well let me head home before August go to calling.
Charlotte:ok sweetie.i'll see you later.
Talicia:ok love yaw.
Kendrick we love you more cupcake.

I hugged and kissed them.i grabbed the letter so I could show August and honestly it feels so good to finally have closer on all this.ion know how August gone feel about this but i'ma tell him.i dropped Chrissy and Rihanna off at home and I headed home myself.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊