Introduction

This is a Samaina fiction set in present time. Some characters are similar to those in the show. A few new ones have been added for the flow of the story.

Naina Agarwal is a 23 year old girl from Agra. Her parents passed away in an accident a few months back. Accompanied by her 4.5 year old brother, Ayush, she comes to Delhi to join a company where she has been hired through an online interview.

Sameer Maheshwari is 26 years old, living with his family in Delhi... his parents, Vivek and Vishakha Somani, his nanu, Jai Prakash Maheshwari and his younger siblings, Rohan and Deepika. Rohan is one year younger to Sameer while Deepika is a bubbly 16 year old girl who studies in class eleven.

More characters would join in as the story progresses.

After his degree in management, Sameer has started working in Maheshwari Industries, under the guidance of his nanu. His father manages the production unit of the same firm, along with Rohan, while Sameer handles marketing.

Their story starts with an accidental meet of Sameer and Naina... in a busy mall. Without actually meeting each other, they part ways. But one of them feels a deep impact because of the other.

As they say, life is not a bed of roses... sometimes things are not what they look like. Read on to know how they step into each other's world and how their life changes.

I'm extremely thankful to all my readers for the love they showered on my series 'Kabhi toh nazar milao'. I'm still not able to come out of the daze you all left me in, by giving such beautiful comments always in my updates and in 'Ek Safar Suhana Sa',  which was compiled by pahul_gpk

I hope you all like this story as well though it would be very different from the previous one, and it would be difficult to bring about the situations from the show as this one is based in modern settings. Still, I would try my best to give you a love story of our Samaina. I sincerely hope it lives upto your expectations.

First chapter would be posted today evening.

This time, the updates would be twice a week, every Tuesday and Friday. Daily ones become difficult to manage.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें