😇Innocent Mind🧠

Shortie

"Hey Sho, look at this!" Hawks called from the bar room. Todoroki, who had been behind the bar looking for a specific type of wine, paused his search. Popping his head up from behind the counter, Todoroki looking over to where Hawks sat at the bar, he noticed that the winged man had his phone o it and held it sideways.

"What is it?" Todoroki asked in a mutter, leaning on the counter. Hawks laid the phone on its back, rewinding the video on the screen.
"Watch this. It's a drawing video! You like to draw, right?" Hawks rambled, words coming out so quick that it was like his lips were moving a mile a minute.

"Yeah.." Shoto's voice was hushed, nibbling on his thumbnail, his intrigue increasing. Hawks watched as Todoroki's eyes became glued to the screen, having to focus hard since the phone was upside down from where he was. Hawks snickered, catching the attention of Shigaraki, who was walking past the blonde.

Out of the corner of his eye, and through Father's fingers, Shigaraki caught a glimpse of the video Hawks was showing Shoto.
It was one of those drawing videos that tested if you had a dirty mind. At the moment in the video, it looked like a mans hands holding two topless woman, but god knows what it was gonna turn out to be.

But, since Shoto was watching the video from upside down, and his mind was so innocent and curious, he didn't understand what was happening. He also wouldn't have gotten the joke either.
Shigaraki jumped over the bar top, quickly covering Todoroki's eyes.

He used both hands, but only used the middle and ring fingers on either hands to cover Todoroki's eyes.
"WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! HOLD YOUR HORSES!" Shigaraki glared at Hawks with livid red eyes.

Hawks began to cracked up, snorting loudly.
"What is it??" Todoroki questioned, panicking.
"Did you not get it??" Hawks gasped, his laughter stealing his breath.
"Get what?" Todoroki grabbed Shigaraki by his wrists, moving his hands away from his eyes.

Hawks seemed to laughed even harder, falling off his chair and onto the floor. Todoroki rotated the phone, then, it had clicked. "O-oh..oh-oh m-my..." Shoto's face turned cherry red, seeing a woman's naked body, but the pictured turned into a monkey with big cheeks.

Since Todoroki was hella gay, he got extremely nervous, anxious, and awkward when seeing their naked bodies. Not that he hated women or thought their bodies were weird or gross. He found woman to be beautiful and wished he had been born a girl. Even so, he did not get aroused by woman's bodies like other boys his age. More often than not, he was embarrassed.

"What the hell where you trying to do?? Get your mind out of the gutters man!" Shigaraki snapped, snatching the phone and throwing it at the still cackling bird man. Shigaraki looked down to Todoroki, Shigaraki felt his eyes soften as he saw the awkward look on the younger males face.

Shigaraki growled as Hawks's laughter did not end, "Stop laughing! It's not funny!"
"It's hilarious!" Hawks wiped a tear from his golden eye, signing as he finally stopped laughing.
Todoroki then grabbed a random bottle, before hitting Hawks in the side of the head with it.

"Huh," Todoroki hummed as he looked at the label, "there's the wine I was looking for." Todoroki turned to Shigaraki, "Want some?"
Shigaraki smiled, nodding, "Definitely."