🥵Plan B🍆

(18+What you all have been waiting for. And this is a part two to the previous chapter)

Of course Hawks and Dabi didn't listen.
Sure, everything had been much more quiet for at least a week. But, those two just couldn't keep it in their pants much longer after that. So, going back on their promise to Todoroki and Shigaraki, Dabi and Hawks were ten times as loud as before. If that even was possible.

Besides their out of control hormones, there was probably one other reason.
Dabi hated the fact that Shigaraki, his boss and an over-all man child, was dating Shoto. His little brother!! Even though Dabi and Shoto barely reacted and when they did there was a string of tension between them, it wasn't enough to stop Dabi's overprotective side to sprout into action.
So, this could be a rebellion against his boss!

Shigaraki also hated Dabi for similar reasons. Only that Hawks was one of the top Hero's.
He was DATING A HERO!! A VILLAIN!!
This wasn't the only thing to piss off Shigaraki.

Hawks and Dabi's sexual time would keep everyone up until the two finished. Neither Shoto or Shigaraki could remember when they got a full night of sleep.
But, Shoto and Tomura still had their plan B.

Todoroki told everyone besides Hawks and Dabi to go stay over at a nice hotel that was closed down due to an illness going around. He only told them that they were going to get back at Hawks and Dabi. As soon as they heard that part, everyone secretly gathered some of their things and left.

Todoroki and Shigaraki stayed in the room while Hawks and Dabi where in theirs. As soon as Todoroki locked to door, he turned to his boyfriend. "Plan B?~" Todoroki asked with a slight nibble on his bottom lip.
"Plan B.~" Shigaraki confirmed, leaning down and cupping the younger males face to kiss him. Shoto hummed, wrapping his arms around the older males neck.

Tomura licked at Shoto's bottom lip, biting on it. This caused the younger male to gasp in surprised pleasure, and gave Shigaraki a opportunity. He snaked his tongue into Todoroki's mouth, fighting for dominance, which he easily won.

Shigaraki stumbled back some, a bit unsure how close they were to the bed. Luckily, the two landed safely onto the bed, where Shigaraki was pushed onto his back by Shoto. "So forward.~" Shigaraki chuckled with a bit of a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth.

This was both of the males first times, and it seemed all so new and addictive. They didn't want to hold anything back from each other.
Todoroki sat down on Tomura's lap, putting his arms around the older males neck.

"Don't contain anything, got it?" Shigaraki reminded.
Todoroki nodded, "That goes for you too."
"Of course, I'd never keep anything from you baby boy." Shigaraki purred.

Their lips locked together once again, their make out session continuing. Todoroki's fingers became entangled with Shigaraki's dull blue locks. Shigaraki's gloved arms wrapped around Todoroki's back, one hand placed in the middle of his back and the other lightly grouping the younger males ass.

Todoroki's body suddenly began to act on it's own, hips moving in a vertical motion. Shigaraki suddenly gasped, breaking the kiss as his head flew back. When this happened, Tomura accidentally bumped his head on the headboard of the bed.
"Are you okay??" Shoto worried, tenderly stroking Shigaraki's head.

"Y-yeah haha, i'm okay," Shigaraki nodded, but then got embarrassed, "c-can you do that again?"
"Do what again? This?" Todoroki moved his hips, grinding against his boyfriends crotch again.
"Ah!~" Shigaraki moaned, unable to contain himself. And he didn't stop himself.

Shoto blushed as well, heart fluttering at the sound of the red eyes males moans. Todoroki continued his rocking movement, wanting to make Tomura moan like that again. He leaned down to the older males neck, nuzzling into it as he quietly panted in pleasure.