👅Tongue Twister🌀

+18

Shigaraki stared blankly at his TV screen as he flipped through movies Netflix offered him, trying to find something remotely interesting that he hasn't already watched. When he couldn't find anything, he let out an audible growled from within his throat. "Why do they take off the good movies but leave on the shitty ones?" Shigaraki grumbled, pushing the YouTube button on his remote before tossing it down onto the sheets below.

As he wanted for YouTube to load, Shigaraki glanced at his phone, which was charging. He tapped on the screen to see the time; 16:03 P.M. ' He's late..' Shigaraki noted to himself, legs bending closer to his body as he felt himself becoming antsy. Todoroki was never late, especially on Fridays when school let's out. He scratched at his neck, biting his lip from his growing anxiety and impatience.

Thankfully, just as Shigaraki reached his hand out to grab his phone, there was a knock at his door. "Who is it?" Shigaraki called out, his hope for who it might be higher than he would have normally let it be.
"It's me." Came Shoto's voice and Tomura exhaled, feeling as if he had been holding it in for eons. He hadn't even realized how tense his body had grown until he let out that last exhale.

"Get in here." Shigaraki invited in his boyfriend, who did as he was told. Shigaraki noted the white paper bag in Todoroki's hand as he closed the door with the other.
"You want this locked?" Todoroki questioned, pointing to the door handle. However instead of answering him, Shigaraki stared at Todoroki while not making a single sound. "I'll take that as a yes." Todoroki muttered as he locked the door anyways, feeling a little bit antsy from the other male's unresponsiveness.

Todoroki drop his book bag down on the ground, nibbling on his inner cheek when he caught Tomura watching him intensely. "You're late." The grayish-blue haired male finally complained.
"I know I know, I'm sorry. But the bakery nearby UA was having a sale on their sweets and I just couldn't help myself." Todoroki sat down on the bed beside Shigaraki, handing over the white paper bag he was carrying, "I got some dango, daifuku, mochi, all the good stuff."

"Still, you could've shot me a text." Shigaraki murmured, staring at the paper bag with a slight pout.
"I should have, I'm really sorry. Can you forgive me?" Todoroki tilted his head down and moved his gaze up, giving the red eyed male an apologetic smile.
Shigaraki hummed, as if thinking his decision over, "I'll consider it..if I get my kiss." Todoroki's smile grew as Shigaraki smirked, tugging the older male down by his shirt collar to place a sweet kiss on his scarred lips.

Shigaraki hummed contently, his left hand coming up to cup Todoroki's cheek, thumb brushing against the smooth skin. When their lips parted, Shigaraki spoke, "I forgive you. Just don't let it happen again, got it?"
"Got it. Want some dango?" Todoroki sat up straight and leaned his back against the headboard of the bed, taking the bag and beginning to rummage through it.

"Sure." Shigaraki nodded, grasping the remote from off the bed, "Also, nothing good was on Netflix, so we're gonna have to watch YouTube. Got any ideas?"
"Umm, what about top ten creepy videos? "
"Sure, why not." Shigaraki shrugged as he agreed.
"At least these will be interesting to think about. Like if their real or not, I mean." Todoroki pulled out a rectangular-shaped Styrofoam container, handing it over to Shigaraki.

"You really couldn't help yourself, eh?" Shigaraki grinned due to the amusement he felt towards this situation.
Shoto raised a brow as he looked at the slightly taller male, "It was a sale on food Tomura! If there was a sale on games or snack foods, would you pass it up?"
"....touché." Shigaraki pursed his lips a he pinched the wooden stick that held five pieces of dango on it.

The half red half white haired male took out a square-shaped Styrofoam container, within it was some green tea mochi. The video began playing as Todoroki bit a piece of mochi, placing the white paper bag on his bedside table. "What did you do today?" Shoto asked conversationally.
"A bunch of planning, these next few months will get pretty busy."
"Does that mean I'll get a visit from you during school?"
"Mm, you just might." Shigaraki gave a wink, making Todoroki giggle.