🥸Mysterious Past🧒🏻

WARNING: If you aren't a fan of or have triggers about child abuse, self harm/mutilation, mention of suicidal thoughts, blood/gore, and angst please do not read. This isn't like my usual stories on this book, and I'm purposely trying to make it as angsty as I can.

Todoroki Shoto was sitting quietly at the bar, writing down and going over a fair sized list of errands he needed to get done today

Todoroki Shoto was sitting quietly at the bar, writing down and going over a fair sized list of errands he needed to get done today. As he was thinking, making sure he had everything written down, he was subconsciously rubbing the band-aid that had been put over his right wrist. Earlier that day, Toga had asked for some of his blood, and took some out of his right wrist.

Todoroki happened to glance over to his left, and saw his boss, Shigaraki Tomura, was scratching at his neck and around his eyes again. The red and white haired male nibbled on his inner bottom lip, looking back down at his list. Quickly, he scribbled down; Keep a look out for anything that can help with itchy skin.

Shigaraki was reading something on his phone, and had noticed Todoroki looking over at him once or twice. He was a bit confused by it, but he didn't question it. The younger male would sometimes stare at him, but never meant anything by it. The two have known each other since before the League of Villains had gotten together, and had been friends for 3 years. Shigaraki considered Todoroki his closest friend. Besides Kurogiri, Shoto was someone Shigaraki actually enjoyed seeing, and cared about Todoroki, though he would never admit to it.

But, something Shigaraki didn't know and wanted to know was more about Todoroki's past. Mainly his childhood. He only knew how he had gotten his scar, which had been from his mom having a mental breakdown and hurting Shoto, thinking it was Endeavor. Other than that, Tomura didn't know a thing about Shoto's past, and that wasn't because of his lack of trying. Everytime Shigaraki tried to ask something about his past, Todoroki would only give a very brief answer, or would change the subject into something he knew Tomura would be even more interested in talking about.

Shigaraki's attention was suddenly caught by Todoroki gently rubbing the scars on his left palm. There were many scars there, and a few even on the back of his hand. Shigaraki didn't know what caused those either. He just knows Shoto has had them since before they met. "What happened to your hand?" Shigaraki asked, making Todoroki jump, since he had gotten used to the silence in the room.
"Toga took some of my blood, remember?" Todoroki gestured his right hand, but got a bit confused when Shigaraki shook his.
"Not that hand, your left one."
"Oh..that," Todoroki seemed a bit uncomfortable, "just an accident."

Todoroki stood up from his chair, "I have to get going. Don't want the stores to get too crowded." Shoto smiled at Shigaraki, and smile that made the dull-blue haired male's heart feel like it was filled with butterflies. "I'll be back in a few hours, okay?"
"Don't kill anyone, even if you do it by accident." Shigaraki reminded.
"I'm not stupid, I know how to do it on purpose." Todoroki slid a baseball hat over his head beginning to walk to the front door.