🩸Wound Care🧑🏻‍⚕️

(Hero AU, though it's not very noticeable. Just letting ya know. Let me know if I should do more Hero Shiggy. Probably will.)

"It wasn't my fault! They ambushed us!"
Tenko Shimura argued as Shoto Todoroki looked at him with crossed arms. His expression was upset mixed with anger. He sighed, closing his eyes as he shook his head. He settled down the first aid kit on top of Shigaraki's bedside table.

Opening it, he took out the small cleaning alcohol pads. "Take off your shirt." His voice was stern and emotionless, but that was normal. To most. Tenko though, could tell Shoto's normal monotone voice from his mad one. Tenko looked away, he wasn't going to apologize.

Sure, he had snuck out with Bakugo and his squad, even though he promised he wouldn't. And they got attacked by Villains. And they weren't even allowed to leave the dorms anyway. But they didn't expect anything bad to happen! So, why should he apologize?

Tenko tore off what remained of his shirt, throwing it to the ground. He glanced at Shoto, who had grabbed his arm to start cleaning the wound. He could see it in his different colored eyes. Shoto was upset. He was worried. Mad. Betrayed.

Tenko grunted, looking away from Shoto. Then, in the mirror that Tenko kept on the wall caught his eye. He could see Shoto's face in the mirror, and his expression had changed. He just looked worried now. Tenko felt his heart break, he really didn't mean to hurt Shoto.

He loved him, he really did. But, he just wanted to take a break from the dorms. Plus, he did promise he would leave with Bakugou and his friends. What if he broke Shoto's trust forever??

Tenko suddenly growled out loud, caving into his guilt. "Alright fine! I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted a break from this place. I wanted to have fun!" Tenko Shimura admitted, waving his free hand as if it helped his argument.

Todoroki looked down guiltily, "I'm sorry."
"Why are you apologizing?"
"That I'm not fun. If I was more fun, you would have left the dorms and gotten hurt."
Tenko shook his head, "No, no it's not like that Sho! I think your fun! I just, wanted to be out of the dorms. Don't you hate being here all the time?"
"I understand why you did it. But.." Shoto sighed, closing by his eyes briefly, "I don't know.."

"Don't be mad anymore, I won't do it again." Tenko said as Shoto unraveled the bandages.
Shoto wrapped the bandages around Tenko's bicep, looking deep in thought.
"I..I don't know if I can trust you." Shoto admitted. Tenko felt his heart completely shatter. His eyes suddenly became watery, and he couldn't stop himself from crying.

"Tenko? Why-" Shoto was interrupted by Tenko suddenly hugging him tightly. Tears dampened Shoto's shirt, it also muffled Tenko's crying. Shoto hugged Tenko back, was he too mean?
"I'm sorry." Todoroki apologized again, feeling mad at himself for making his boyfriend cry.

Shimura shook his head, he didn't understand why Shoto could be so apologetic. Even for things he didn't do!
"Please don't apologize for something I did." Tenko pleaded, cupping Shoto's face as he leaned away from his now wet shoulder. "This is my fault, I broke my promise and now you can't trust me. But I want you to trust me!"

Shoto placed his hands over Tenko's cheeks, wiping away his tears. "Please, give me another chance baby." Tenko leaned into Shoto's touch, the contact calming him down.
"Okay. Just, promise you won't do anything reckless like this again." Shoto spoke.
Tenko quickly nodded, "I promise."