🎶Even More Songs that go with this Ship🚢

Bro I can't wait let's just get right into it

THIS SONG.

THIS SONG.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

THIS SONG TO ME EMBODIES YANDERE SHIGARAKI. IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE ANOTHER YANDERE SHIGARAKI CHAPTER.

This gives me vibes of an alpha/Omega au and Shigaraki has found his mate/soulmate or that their f**king real hard...that was too much info wasn't it?

This gives me the vibes of both Shigaraki and Todoroki realizing they have feelings for each other. Just them being confused by it, being scared of it since what 'love's they were shown as children was more abusive than anything, and still liking the feeling since they both are beginning to get obsessed with one another and everything that they do.
Its just--*chefs kiss*

Kinda the same reasons for the last song, but I see this slightly aimed more towards Shigaraki even though when I hear the song I think of yandere Shoto. The lyrics are more like Tomura than Shoto, but the way Jazmin sings and the flow of the music reminds me of our favorite peppermint haired bean.

Also who else loves Jazmin Bean? I think they are so underrated. I think I got into their music because of my childhood obsession with Melanie Martinez.
Speaking of which...

This definitely gives me Shoto vibes. Like, he's making sure Tomura will treat him better than he's been treated throughout his life. Cause all Shoto wants is to be treated right and loved for who he is. And all the lyrics in the song sound to me Shoto's wants in a relationship. And Tomura is doing just all of that, he's loving Shoto since he's the only person he's ever loved, he's showing him off, he only has eyes for him and it's all just--AAAGGHH!!!!

I KNOW. I know this is seen as a Toga song, and I 100% agree with that. But with the head cannon that Shoto is afraid of the color red, I believe if he ever got over that fear the color red would always remind Todoroki of Shigaraki. And he loves Shigaraki, so red would symbolize his love. It's just ✨science✨.

This gives me major yandere Shigaraki vibes, and also it's such a banger. Cause he sees him and Shoto as soulmates.

This is a fluffier song that reminds me of how Todoroki and Shigaraki are helping each other through the relationship, and doing their best to make it as normal as possible.

Also another fluffy song that gives me ShigaTodo vibes, mainly Shoto comforting and pampering Tomura 😩😩🥰🥰🥰