🤔Hear me out--Greek Mythology AU😳

Okay so story idea that I'm going to write but I want to hear some thoughts on a few things I'm not sure about.

Here it is: Greek Mythology AU where both Shigaraki and Todoroki are gender bent.

✨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💖𝓛𝓮𝓼𝓫𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓼❤️‍🔥👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩✨

Shigaraki Tomura

I'm going to be keeping the name the same cause Tomura sounds like it's a gender neutral name and Shigaraki is just a last name.

She is Medusa in this universe. Anyone who looks at her face turns into stone, just like in the stories. But since this is still a BNHA AU, I'll make it to wear anything she touches with all five fingers decays.

Background is basically this; given the name Shimura Tenka at birth and she was a beautiful woman. However she turned down all the men who offered her marriage, mainly because she found no men physically or romantically attractive. She hid this secret behind worshipping Yahi Toshinori, the God of the Sky, Strengh and Courage. One day while at Toshinori's temple, Tenka was discovered by the god of the sea, who SA's her.

Despite her pleas for help to the gods, not one of them comes to her aid. Once the god of the sea leaves, the enemy of Toshinori comes to the broken woman. He is only known as All For One, the God of limitless power, king of the underworld and thieves. Taking pity upon Tenka, All For One turned her into a gorgon to better protect herself, as well as a new name.

From then on she goes by Shigaraki Tomura, the Goddess of violent death, decay and queen of the dead. She lives in a supposedly cursed area of woodlands go keep to herself, mastering up plans to help her master kill the gods on Mt Olympus.

Okay questions I have for Shigaraki--

1. I mainly don't know who to cast as the god of the sea, I really hate to demean a BNHA character like that. I know it has to be a Pro Hero, and no it can't be Endeavor I have plans for him.

2. Should she be able to touch things with all five fingers? Like no give her decaying powers? I think I'll keep them but just want to hear--rather read in this case--some opinions.

Todoroki Shoto
Same thing as Tomura, the name Shoto seems like it can be either a boy, girl or non binary name to me, so it stays.

Todoroki Enji is the God of War/Spirit of battle, Fire, Violence and Cruelty. Jealous that he was never able to defeat Toshinori no matter how many battles they fought for the throne--earning the throne on Mt. Olympus deems that God the God of all Gods--he saught out Rei, the Goddess of Ice, Snow and the North Wind. He forced her into marriage to create the perfect spawn, the last of whom was exactly what Enji wanted.

Shoto, 4th born, a being born the Goddess of both Fire and Ice, however one thing kept her from absolutely succeeding Enji's dreams: she was born blind. Due to this Enji was enraged, but before he could impregnate his wife again, Rei had Shoto kill her in hopes she would rid herself of Enji's abuse and join her eldest child, Touya in the afterlife. (Rei isn't a god like her husband and children, so she was able to die)

Put through abuse throughout her entire life, Shoto eventually managed to escape and fled her family. On her own, Shoto mastered other things that added onto her list of powers: absolute control and divine authority over magic and witchcraft, sorcery and necromancy. She is a Goddess capable of both good and evil.

Back to the topic of blindness.
Shoto taught herself to draw, and by feeling things out she imagines what they look like before drawing them. She's very close to whatever she is drawing, only getting a few things wrong such as brow shape when drawing faces. But with this she can understand or at least get an idea of what thing or a person looks like.

I'm actually pretty set-in-stone for Shoto's background, but if you have suggestions please do tell me! That's what this is for!!!

The only other question about this whole AU is should I keep them as girls or make them guys again? I like the lesbian idea and I wanted to do some genderbent stuff. I'll also be putting in my art of the AU when I'm finished writing it.

Anyway, byeee~