🤰🏻Pregnant Peppermint🍥 Pt 2

Requested by: @Anonymous16493

Word count: 1,854

Type of story: a long awaited part two

Basic Summary: Tomura and Shoto are new parents

Warning(s): off-screen birth, parental anxiety

_______________

Shigaraki paces around the makeshift waiting room, his anxiety and impatience pouring off of him and into the atmosphere of the small enclosed space.

It had been about ten hours (Author's note, labor tends to last twelve to twenty-four hours for a first time mother) since Shoto went into labor, ever since then he's been in Garaki's care.

Due to this being a completely new procedure that he's never really done, Garaki would not allow anyone else into the room for fear that any distractions would cause him to mess up.

"Boss please, for the love of god," Spinner groans out in plea, head in his clawed hands, "please just sit down already! For Christ's sake you're killing us! Look! You're even getting to Dabi! "

He wasn't kidding either: Dabi's leg was mercilessly bouncing on top of a creaky floorboard, head turned towards the locked door while his hand clutched around his mouth.

Despite the fact that he would never admit it out loud, everyone could tell that he was worrying about Shoto. Could it be possible that the burnt piece of eggplant had a heart inside his rough exterior? Possibly, but let's move on.

Most of everyone's fear stemmed from the fact that there was barely any sounds. It was expected that birth would be painful, but the lack of screams was even more terrifying than if there had been.

The only major noises that had been heard were a couple loud yelps and choked cries, but aside from that there was only the common machinery noises of Garaki's base. Painkillers were also nonexistent in this place, so that made everyone even more bewildered.

Shigaraki doesn't sit down, instead continuing on with his rapid pacing while his nails dig into his clothes biceps. Nothing could describe the amount of stress he was in right now, so worried about his lover and wondering whether or not he should just decay that damned door and go to him.

This shouldn't have been how this played out. They both talked about the birth process and Shoto wanted Tomura there with him. But the labor happened so suddenly and right before a mission, leaving them with no choice but to seperate.

And plus Garaki being the doctor had a say as well. He proclaimed he didn't need Shigaraki 'screeching like a banshee' at him while he was trying to operate, so their idea of sticking together during the process would have probably never been possible in the first place.

Every single aspect of the villain's being was screaming at him, 'Go to him! Help him! ' but at the same time his team kept reminding him to be patient.
"It shouldn't be too much longer," Toga speaks softly, trying to remain calm despite also feeling scared, "besides, Shoto-Kun is strong. He'll be okay."

Out of nowhere something inside Tomura just breaks, hands shooting up into his hair as he exclaims, "FUCK IT!" Seeing his boss go for the door, Dabi instinctively goes along as well, equally passing his limit of patience.

"NO!" Twice and Compress lunge forward and tackle their boss and fellow criminal to the floor, landing with a hard thud that shakes the room.
"Calm down boss!"
"Get off of me, you bastards!!" Shigaraki shouts as he struggles to break free, "I need to get to him! I need to make sure he's okay!!"