Prompt

Heyy second on today, LET'S GOO.
Prompt 13 the dark orca crew gets new wet suit, BUT EVERYTHING ITCHES

The dark orca crew had just pulled in a big haul of gold and the crew was deciding how to spend it, the crew agreed to spend it on some new wet suit, all of the crews wet suit had holes or tears in them, all ecept for Alana's unlike the others she mainly stayed on the sub, partly because she was a mechanic but mainly because she was 17, she had joined when she was 15 and pretended to be an adult by the time they'd found out they couldn't kick her off so they just hid her from the woa.

The crew was so happy to finally have new wet suits, that was until they had to use them. The Nektons had shown up and the crew was told to suit up, as soon as they did the itching started, the crew couldn't considerate, Alana was laughing the Nektons were confused.

"ALANA DID YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS?!"

"Something to do with what." Alana said as she swam up Beside Finn, her wet suit was fine. "Is something wrong with your wet suit cause mine is comfy." Alana teased.

"I BET IT IS, IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" one of the crew yelled diving towards Alana, she dogged and started to swim towards the dark orca.

"HEY I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I WOULD NEVER MESS WITH YOUR WETSUITS I VALUE MY LIFE!!"

"Oh please we wouldn't kill you, we'd give you to the woa."

"NOOO!!"

Kaiko was looking back and forth between Finn and Alana as the argument continued, she turned to her family.

"Right while they're arguing let's get those artefacts."

Five minutes later Alana was called inside to fix another mechanical failure and the dark orca crew finally released what the Nektons were doing. A fight ensued. Alana finished as quickly as possible so she could put her plan to action a bit of revenge for blaming her. She walked into the moon pool room and set up bucket after bucket of paint, she smiled and climed into the vent to watch.

The Nektons had won, the dark orca crew had just gotten back to the moon pool, chaos began as soon as they stepped foot onto the submarine. Paint was everywhere, there was nowhere to hide, Finn could hear Alana laughing from the vent.

"ALANA IM GONNA MURDER YOU."

Maddy yelled as she ran towards the vent. Alana just laughed harder as Maddy struggled to get into the vent, the paint everywhere turned moon pool room into a slip and slide.

Everything came to a stand still when hammerhead barged in with a bright pink beard.

"WHERE IS ALANA!!"

The entire crew pointed to the vent.

"ALANA WHEN I CATCH YOU I SWEAR."

Alana bolted out the moon pool, lucky for her the Aronnax hadn't left yet. She swam up into their moon pool and came face to face with Kaiko.

"Can I hide here for a few days?"

"What did you do?"

"Hammerhead was being kinda annoying so I dyed his beard pink."

"How are you still alive?!?"

"I'm fast, now can I stay here?"

"Sure come on."

Heyy thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed

Please leave any suggestions or requests in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's.

Have a good day/night