Alpheus pirate au

Alpheus the pirate au enjoy!!

Alpheus didn't know why Finn Maddy and Alana always came to him when they needed help but they did for example when Alpheus was walking through the floating market as usual. He was board there really wasn't much to do but wait for Hammerhead to finish what ever he was doing this time, while he waited he decided to look for spare part that Alana and him would need for repairs. He'd gotten all the spare parts he'd need for the next month and was on his way back to the dark orca when Maddy came running towards him, she hid behind him as two other pirates came towards them, the pirates glared at Maddy.

"Keep walking." Alpheus said.

One pirate decided to attack, so Alpheus grabbed him and tossed him into the water beside them the other guy had the sense to walk way. Alpheus turned to Maddy.

"Madline what did you do?"

Maddy laughed nervously.

"I may or may not have punched one of them in the gut."

"Why would you punch him!?"

"Because I can."

Alpheus sighed.

"You owe me, now come on Hammerhead will probably be leaving soon."

Maddy stuck close to Alpheus' side, she was acting fine but Alpheus knew she was freaked out.

"Hey, I've got some chocolate in my room do you want some."

"YOU HAVE CHOCOLATE!!"

Maddy starts running towards the dark orca, Alpheus was well aware his room would be trashed by the time he got back but he didn't really care because Maddy was happy.

Or when Finn dragged him out of his bed at three in the morning to buy a gift for Fontaine. They were at it for hours Finn dragged him around thirty or jewelry stores before he finally made a decision. He picked a clam shaped locket with a few diamonds scattered over, when he went to pay Finn was short a few hundred quid, Finn was going to put it back when Alpheus just paid for it. When they got out Finn started thanking Alpheus when Alpheus told him to shut up.

"I'm tired I'm going back to the dark orca, you owe me goodnight."

"Ok, thank you!"

Alpheus didn't respond he just kept walking. Finn ran off to print some photos to put in the locket before giving it to Fontaine.

Or when Alana got grounded for one of her outrageous pranks and she asked Alpheus to help her break out so she could go on a date, Alpheus agreed he was honestly surprised he didn't know Alana was dating someone but he was more than happy to help her break out. So Alpheus kept Hammerhead distracted while Alana snuck out, he pretend to be interested in some of Hammerheads old stories he hoped another crew member would come in and tell him they needed something fixed but no one came so Alpheus spent his Saturday night listening to Hammerhead tell him about all the treasures he'd stolen and all the battles he'd won. When Alpheus finally got away it was well past midnight he went to Alana's room to see if she was back yet. She was asleep, Alpheus was a little disappointed he wanted to know how her date went but he didn't want to wake her so he just went to bed.

Alpheus now has three crazy siblings to look out for.

Next up ghost au!

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's

Have a good day/night