Kaiko adopting kids au

Someone on ao3 wanted to see Kaiko yelling at Hammerhead and stealing his kids so here we go!! Enjoy!!

Hammerhead was caught of guard when Kaiko barged onto his submarine. He was sure he hadn't done anything illegal this week but here she was.

"Mrs Nekton, what do you want." Hammerhead sneered.

"I want your kids."

"WHAT!!"

"You are clearly a horrible parent! Finn's been on the Aronnax for the last two weeks have you even noticed!!"

Hammerhead looked around, she was right Finn wasn't there, he looked back to Kaiko.

"Give me my son back Nekton!!"

"NEVER!!"

Hammerhead and Kaiko proceed to argue for a good twenty minutes. While they were arguing Alana was helping Maddy pack, she didn't have a lot and everything she had was old. Alana and Maddy walked side by side down the hall, Maddy turned off to go to Alana's room.

"Where are you going?"

"To your room, you need to pack."

"I'm not coming Maddy."

"What?"

Alana sighed.

"Come on Maddy, Kaiko can't distracted Hammerhead forever."

Maddy followed Alana down the hall towards the moon pool. They got there and Maddy hopped into the rover and waited for Kaiko. Less than a minute later they saw Kaiko running down the hall towards them.

"START THE ROVER!!"

Maddy immediately started the engines. A second later Maddy jumped when Alana was shoved into the rover as Kaiko jumped in.

"GO GO GO!!"

"GET BACK HERE YOU NO GO DO GOODER!!'

Maddy closed the rovers hatch and dived. Once they were a fair distances away from the dark orca they all took a moment to catch their breaths.

"What did you do!?"

".... I may have punched him."

Alana started laughing, Maddy just shook her head.

"Well Alana I hope you don't mind staying with us for a few days."

"I don't mind, it might be fun."

"think of all the chaos we can cause with Ant's help!!"

Kaiko shuddered just thinking about it.

When they got back to the Aronnax, Will greeted them with some hot chocolate. Maddy finished it in seconds then ran down the hall to find her brother. He was, of course, flirting with Fontaine. Maddy tackle hugged him.

"Haha, it's good to see you too Maddy."

"You're an idiot!"

"Aaaand, moments over."

Maddy let go and punched his arm.

"Ow what was that for!"

"That was for leaving!"

She punched him again.

"And that's for being an idiot!"

Fontaine smiled and shook her head. That's when Alana poked her head in the room.

"Maddy, Kaiko wants to show you your room."

Maddy ended up dragging Finn with her to go check out her new room. It was a lot bigger than her room on the dark orca, witch was really just a glorified cupboard, she dumped he bag in the middle and flopped down on her bed.

"Is so soft!!"

"Really?"

Finn lay down next to her.

"Oh my god it's softer than mine! Maddy I'm taking your room!"

"What no way!"

Maddy shoved him off the bed. Finn jumped up, grabbed a pillow and hit her in the face with it.

"... oh it is ON!!"

Maddy's gonna kill Finn.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's