Ant Benthos au

DanielleHarris402 requsted an Ant Benthos au so here we go. It's Ant's birthday, Enjoy!!

It was extremely early in the morning. Alpheus had woken up a few hours ago and gotten to work. It was Ant's birthday today, he was turning ten. Alpheus had spent the previous day researching cake recipes and had settled on one he thought Ant would like. It was going to take a while to bake Alpheus just hoped Ant wouldn't wake up before he was done setting up.

While the cake was baking Alpheus started hanging up some decorations. Then he set a course for the floating market, Ant had made a friend there called Maddy. Alpheus thought she would like to come over for the day. By the time he got there the cake was baked and decorated. He'd managed to made a surprising good looking kaiju cake and he knew Ant would love it.

Alpheus waked down to Ant's room and shook him awake.

"Hey, hey Ant come on."

"What?"

"Happy birthday! We're at the floating market want to see if Maddy's around?"

Ant jumped up out of bed.

"YES!!"

"Great, get changed."

Ant got changed into his market cloths then followed Alpheus as they walked through the market. It wasn't long before Maddy ran up to them.

"Where have you been!! Things have been so boring!!"

"I'm sorry!! We were busy but we're here to kidnap you!"

"Really!!"

"Yep, come on let's go!!"

Ant and Maddy started running towards the sub. When the got to the sub Alpheus put on a kaiju movie and brought Ant and Maddy some popcorn and sweets while they watched.

"Hey Ant, happy birthday."

"YOU REMEMBERED!!!"

Maddy pulled out a gift from her bag and handed it to him. Ant unwrapped the gift to find a limited addition kaiju statue.

"Aww thank you!!"

"Do not hug me."

"But it's my birthday!"

"I don't care!"

Alpheus shook his head then walked to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, and the cake of course. While the coffee was brewing he started putting candles on the cake, he didn't light them until he'd downed his coffee. As soon as he had he lit the candles and asked Aria to turn our the lights as he entered the living room.

When he entered both Maddy and Alpheus started singing happy birthday.

"Awwww, a cake!?

"A Kaiju cake."

"A KAIJU CAKE, OH MY GOOD THANK YOU!!!"

"You're welcome now blow out your candles and make a wish."

Ant closed his eyes and blew out the candles.

"What did you wish for?"

"I can't tell you it's a secret!!"

"Come on Ant tell mee!"

"It needs to be a secret or it won't come true!"

"Fine, can we eat cake now?"

"Yea go ahead, Maddy I asumme you're staying the night?"

"Of course!"

Alpheus helped Ant cut his cake then they all sat down to watch another one of Ant's kaiju movies.

"GET THEM ATOMIC MONSTER!!"

"NOOOOOOO!!"

"COME OON YOU'VE GOT THIS!!!"

"Run humans run!!"

The movie ended like it always did, with the monster returning to the sea and the humans rebuilding their city.

"Ha monster always lose!"

"You want to test that?"

"What?"

Alpheus jumped off the sofa.

"I'm the big bad kaiju and I'm here to eat you!!"

"RUN!!!"

Maddy a Ant laughed as they ran down the halls away from him.

If I've stopped doing any aus it's usually causes they're not being requested so if I've stopped Amy you want to see please let me know!

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!